Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Allphones Arena (2) - Sydney, NSW - November 22nd 2014  (Read 569 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
Re: Prismatic Tour @ Allphones Arena (2) - Sydney, NSW - November 22nd 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 04:04:23 AM »
No, just to decide which day and which ticket before next week. OMG  :frolickingghost: I'm too excited!!!  :frolickingghost:

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 04:13:45 AM »
OMG!!!! THEY JUST ADVERTISED THE PRISMATIC AUSTRALIAN TOUR ON CHANNEL 9!! That was fast, Katy only announced it this morning.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 10:09:22 PM »
anyone doing reflection section? im doing reflection section on the first show. GA for the second show. :D anyone else in ? ha
because legends never die.

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 03:47:06 PM »
anyone doing reflection section? im doing reflection section on the first show. GA for the second show. :D anyone else in ? ha

Well I was going to do party first show and that's it, but that's when it hadn't been announced that Telstra had the presale. No I have to rely on a friend (says she is a huge fan of Katy but didn't know Katy had a new album or what a katycat was, so... Yeah :eyes: ) cause she is with Telstra and wants to go with me and doesn't want to spend a fortune (aren't I lucky, I missed Katy's previous concert and wanted to spend double this time round). So now I'm trying to at least convince her to go Reflection section. Fingers crossed. (Why did it have to be Telstra ??? ) anyway soz for the long reply. I might be doing reflection.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.

Well I was going to do party first show and that's it, but that's when it hadn't been announced that Telstra had the presale. No I have to rely on a friend (says she is a huge fan of Katy but didn't know Katy had a new album or what a katycat was, so... Yeah :eyes: ) cause she is with Telstra and wants to go with me and doesn't want to spend a fortune (aren't I lucky, I missed Katy's previous concert and wanted to spend double this time round). So now I'm trying to at least convince her to go Reflection section. Fingers crossed. (Why did it have to be Telstra ??? ) anyway soz for the long reply. I might be doing reflection.

well if you need a RS buddy. im planning on doing the first show RS. second show. GA. lol.

Offline katycat4life1

well if you need a RS buddy. im planning on doing the first show RS. second show. GA. lol.

Yes, I'm up for that. Just waiting on ticket info and prices to be released cause my friend don't want to spend over $200. I'm like b*#%^ that's Katy your talking about, she is worth it.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline KatyCatTorzee

Ahhhh I hope it's not too much of wallet killer for the reflection section! I am so excited  :pinkbow:

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.

Yes, I'm up for that. Just waiting on ticket info and prices to be released cause my friend don't want to spend over $200. I'm like b*#%^ that's Katy your talking about, she is worth it.

The prices came out. Reflection section is 250. I'm going rs first shows in Sydney and melb. Ga in the second shows.

Offline KatyCatTorzee

The prices came out. Reflection section is 250. I'm going rs first shows in Sydney and melb. Ga in the second shows.

Whew, super keen now! See you in the RS! :pinkbow:

Sydney CDT 14.5.11

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 02:37:17 AM »
I'm really confused about the information that was released by Ticketek.

So they released the prices which are:
GA Standing Floor $159.90
Reserved Seating $199.90, $159.90, $109.90, $39.90
Reflection Section GA Standing $249.90

But then you have the "Official Tour VIP Packages" (Purple Reflection, Blue, Green & Yellow VIP). Are those prices that I mentioned above irrelevant to the VIP pricing? And if so, does anybody know how much the VIP Packages are?

Thanks KatyCats!!
~ I know a place where the grass is always greener ~ CANDYFORNIA!!

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2014, 11:48:35 PM »

But then you have the "Official Tour VIP Packages" (Purple Reflection, Blue, Green & Yellow VIP). Are those prices that I mentioned above irrelevant to the VIP pricing? And if so, does anybody know how much the VIP Packages are?

Thanks KatyCats!!

No the VIP prices are completely different. Here is the entire list -

General Admission Standing    $172.40
Price 1 Reserved Seating    $212.40
Price 2 Reserved Seating    $172.40
Price 3 Reserved Seating    $122.40
Price 4 Reserved Seating    $52.40
Non Alcohol Seating    $172.40
Reflection Section G.A. Standing    $262.40
Purple Reflection Package    $512.40
Blue Prismatic Package    $342.40
Green Prismatic Package    $492.40
Yellow Prismatic Package    $362.40

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 02:37:40 AM »

Thanks KatyCats!!

No the VIP prices are completely different. Here is the entire list -

General Admission Standing    $172.40
Price 1 Reserved Seating    $212.40
Price 2 Reserved Seating    $172.40
Price 3 Reserved Seating    $122.40
Price 4 Reserved Seating    $52.40
Non Alcohol Seating    $172.40
Reflection Section G.A. Standing    $262.40
Purple Reflection Package    $512.40
Blue Prismatic Package    $342.40
Green Prismatic Package    $492.40
Yellow Prismatic Package    $362.40

Thank you very much :) muchly appreciated!
Which one did you get or planning to get? I had so much trouble getting into Ticketek this morning during the pre-sales
~ I know a place where the grass is always greener ~ CANDYFORNIA!!

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2014, 05:30:27 AM »
RS for Saturday, GA Friday and trying for Melbourne now, :)

Offline KatyCatTorzee

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 08:46:31 PM »
I couldn't get into the Telstra sale, trying for Purple VIP today! Wish me luck! :xx:

Sydney CDT 14.5.11