Author Topic: Katy & Miley  (Read 1067 times)

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: Katy & Miley
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2014, 02:00:44 AM »
I think Katy should remain the bigger person and not respond publically.
When Miley saw the Tumblr gif, she should have just called Katy if she was upset, instead of airing dirty laundry to the world.

Edit: Aw Katy's response: "Oooo gurrrl I'm gonna give you the BIGGEST spanking when I see you in the UK bb!"

She handled it well. If she didn't respond, people would think there is tension between the two. If she responded negatively, well, duh. The way she responded clears any tension. Well done MommaCat!

Agreed!  I'm glad she responded the way she did.  I think it riled up the fanbases more then anything.  Good to know there's no feud!

I completely agree with both of you :) The fans on Twitter get far too intense!

Yeah i agree too, it's like they're just having fun with one another, don't have to take it so seriously lol  :lol:
Then why the reference to ex boyfriend? Nothing could convince me and most people that this isn't rude and stupid.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2014, 08:08:24 AM »
I think Katy should remain the bigger person and not respond publically.
When Miley saw the Tumblr gif, she should have just called Katy if she was upset, instead of airing dirty laundry to the world.

Edit: Aw Katy's response: "Oooo gurrrl I'm gonna give you the BIGGEST spanking when I see you in the UK bb!"

She handled it well. If she didn't respond, people would think there is tension between the two. If she responded negatively, well, duh. The way she responded clears any tension. Well done MommaCat!

Agreed!  I'm glad she responded the way she did.  I think it riled up the fanbases more then anything.  Good to know there's no feud!

I completely agree with both of you :) The fans on Twitter get far too intense!

Yeah i agree too, it's like they're just having fun with one another, don't have to take it so seriously lol  :lol:
Then why the reference to ex boyfriend? Nothing could convince me and most people that this isn't rude and stupid.

Miley seems to be one of those celebs that doesn't 'think before she speaks'.

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2014, 08:55:31 AM »
Definitely too much hype about this over the internet lately. I'm getting a little sick of it.
Prism: let the light in