Author Topic: Buy / Sell / Exchange your tickets for the Prismatic World Tour  (Read 12898 times)

Offline thejesster10

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: Buy / Sell / Exchange your tickets for the Prismatic World Tour
« Reply #195 on: May 25, 2014, 03:15:09 AM »
I have two tickets for Vegas Sept 26! Let me know if you are interested!!!!! :)

Offline SomethingForKate

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #196 on: May 26, 2014, 12:48:41 PM »
Quick question folks - I've posted this in the 28th May O2 show thread as well but I guess it applies to all O2 Arena shows:

I bought a ticket to the Reflection section for Wednesday's O2 show but the e-ticket I've downloaded says "General Admission - entrance F" on it and mentions nothing about access to the Reflection Section.

The ticket does state the higher price I paid for this over general admission.

Did anyone else go for the Reflection Section? If so, does your ticket state as much and which entrance at the O2 does it mention for entry?

Thanks!
SFK
... Looking for the cracks in the way that we're designed

Offline g.espinosa

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • "So you wanna play with magic?"
« Reply #197 on: May 26, 2014, 06:10:57 PM »
Does anyone have any tickets for sale or want to exchange for the Dallas, TX show (October 2/3) you can reach me on here or email me at gabigale08@yahoo.com
<3 KATY PERRY IS THE BEST AND NOTHING LESS <3

Offline Haynesey

• Wannabe
  • KatyTomcat
« Reply #198 on: May 27, 2014, 05:04:18 AM »
Quick question folks - I've posted this in the 28th May O2 show thread as well but I guess it applies to all O2 Arena shows:

I bought a ticket to the Reflection section for Wednesday's O2 show but the e-ticket I've downloaded says "General Admission - entrance F" on it and mentions nothing about access to the Reflection Section.

Did anyone else go for the Reflection Section? If so, does your ticket state as much and which entrance at the O2 does it mention for entry?

Thanks!
SFK

I dont have e-tickets but I do have Reflection Section tickets, and they clearly state that. Not sure that helps you at all, sorry ???

Offline Haynesey

• Wannabe
  • KatyTomcat
« Reply #199 on: May 27, 2014, 05:06:28 AM »
ok, last throw of the dice here.....

I have 3 RS tickets for the 30th May that I need to swap out for good seats. Please drop me a message if you're interested.

Many thanks :)

Offline k.helen.p

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #200 on: May 27, 2014, 09:58:27 AM »
Hi everyone!!! I got a spare ticket in the "REFLECTION SECTION" tomorrow in the O2 Arena (wednesday 28th of may). message me if you are interested. xx :firework:

Offline k.helen.p

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #201 on: May 27, 2014, 10:00:25 AM »

Thanks!
SFK

I dont have e-tickets but I do have Reflection Section tickets, and they clearly state that. Not sure that helps you at all, sorry ???

I have e-tickets and mine clearly state that I am in the reflection section general admission is another area hence not in the reflection section. btw, I have a spare ticket for the "REFLECTION SECTION" in the 02 Arena London (28th of may) if anyone is interested. x

Offline Ur_So_KatyCat

• Wannabe
  • Katy is my religion
« Reply #202 on: May 29, 2014, 06:08:20 AM »
Hi,
Does anyone have tickets for the Perth, Australia Show Saturday November 9th?

I bought tickets for the 8th and had to wait until I got paid to buy some for the 9th but they were all sold out by then :(
I have loved Katy ever since her stage dive at Warped Tour '08.
Lover of all music but a Katy Cat first and forever!
------
Made a new account so I could change my username

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #203 on: May 29, 2014, 10:14:45 AM »
Have a GS ticket for Saturday 31st May for london open to offers I bought a RS tick so looking to just get some cash back tks  :firework:
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline acott8

• Wesley Willis
  • No Regrets, Just Love
« Reply #204 on: May 29, 2014, 02:33:04 PM »
Hey guys, would love 2 tickets to tomorrow night (30th) either RS or GS, holla if anyone has any going :) thanks :)
Birmingham, Manchester 09  .... Nottingham, Birmingham, London, Birmingham, Nottingham 2011, STB 2012....
Nottingham, Birmingham, Birmingham, Manchester, London, London, London 2014
 :) 5573 :)
@acott8

"you're a genie in a bottle"
Perry wore the dress i sent her to the LA preview at The Grove on the 13 June :)

Offline SomethingForKate

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #205 on: May 30, 2014, 01:00:24 AM »
Hey guys,

I think I've decided I need to go again. If anyone has a spare RS ticket or a single GA (Standing) e-ticket I can print out myself for Saturday 31st please let me know. I'm not sure when I can make it down on the day so need to be a bit flexible.

Cheers,
SFK
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 03:52:16 AM by SomethingForKate »

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #206 on: May 30, 2014, 03:50:11 AM »
Hi,

I bought tickets for the 8th and had to wait until I got paid to buy some for the 9th but they were all sold out by then :(

Um the shows are the 7th and 8th. :) so do you need tickets for the first show or second show? :) I don't have any. I'm also looking for tickets. I'm wanting November 7th.
because legends never die.

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #207 on: May 30, 2014, 05:26:41 AM »
Hey guys,

I think I've decided I need to go again. If anyone has a spare RS ticket or a single GA (Standing) e-ticket I can print out myself for Saturday 31st please let me know. I'm not sure when I can make it down on the day so need to be a bit flexible.

Cheers,
SFK

Just wondering if your ticket was ok the other night? As mine also doesn't say reflection but has the price?
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline SomethingForKate

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #208 on: May 30, 2014, 05:44:34 AM »
Hey guys,

Cheers,
SFK

Just wondering if your ticket was ok the other night? As mine also doesn't say reflection but has the price?

Hey,

Yep, a few people had the same issue so they were checking the price for those that didn't have Reflection Section written on them.

Enjoy!
SFK

Offline Ur_So_KatyCat

• Wannabe
  • Katy is my religion
« Reply #209 on: May 30, 2014, 05:45:07 AM »
Hi,

Um the shows are the 7th and 8th. :) so do you need tickets for the first show or second show? :) I don't have any. I'm also looking for tickets. I'm wanting November 7th.

Sorry yes I'm looking for Saturday the 8th November :)

I have loved Katy ever since her stage dive at Warped Tour '08.
Lover of all music but a Katy Cat first and forever!
------
Made a new account so I could change my username