Author Topic: Buy / Sell / Exchange your tickets for the Prismatic World Tour  (Read 10140 times)

Offline Haynesey

• Wannabe
  • KatyTomcat
Re: Buy / Sell / Exchange your tickets for the Prismatic World Tour
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2014, 11:40:44 AM »
they probably won't check EVERY ID but they will ask for one if they have any doubts... and if the girls are 7 and 8, that could be a problem. If they're older than that and just under the age limit, they might not pay any attention, but that's a risk to take and that would blow out the whole evening IF they happened to check. Good luck with that, it might be still early enough to swap tickets...

thanks for replying, I appreciate it :)
I'd rather try and sort this now than risk the whole thing going wrong on the night - it leaves too much to chance,and she'd never forgive me if we didnt get in at all :'(

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2014, 01:19:26 PM »
hello there :)

I have 3 RS tickets for the O2 on the 30th May that I'd like to swap out for decent seats on the same night if possible.
I have the tickets in hand; I would attach a photo but can't work out how to do that ??? :)
I can provide photographic proof of ownership via email.

I bought them in error; I have an under-16 in my group and had it confirmed that they're not allowed in there due to the potential risk caused by pyros, lasers etc.....absolute cobblers if you ask me.If that was the case they're saying its ok for an adult to be hit in the face with a firework.....go figure ???

Anyway, if you're interested in a swap, and you have decent seats, then please let me know.....if this all goes wrong I don't think my daughter will speak to me ever again :'(

Many thanks in advance,

Desperate Dad :emobanana:
Hi! I should probably tell you that when I saw Katy at the O2 on her last tour, I was in the standing section and it said the same on my ticket, but I was 15 at the time and my friend was 14 and we got in with no trouble at all. My sister who tagged along later and was at the back of the standing section said she noticed people around her who looked even younger. I really don't think the venue staff notice or mind much, they have more important things to look out for really and even if they do ask, depending on how old they look it's possible you could just get away with lying. Hope everything works out ok :)

Thanks for replying, I appreciate it :)
Although she is very tall for her age, she's nowhere near looking old enough if I'm honest...
Ok! Just saying you may not be totally doomed with your current tickets :)

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline LaurenSerena

• Ripest Apple
  • No Regrets. Just Love.
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2014, 04:00:50 PM »
If anyone IS, or knows of anyone selling Toronto tickets. Please email  lauren@sarawestbrook.com

Thanks so much!

EDIT: I am actually not too sure I will be in Toronto now at the time Katy is. It turns out that I many now be in the states, so I do not want to purchase tickets right now just in-case. :xx: Thanks all
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:47:15 PM by LaurenSerena »
''When there’s nothing left to give, I will give U more than I ever gave before
When there’s nothing left to say, I’ll say it all again, But until then...''

@LaurenSerena

Offline ifucanaffordme

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Breathe & Believe <3 #3306 Crimson&Clover
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2014, 08:43:28 PM »
they probably won't check EVERY ID but they will ask for one if they have any doubts... and if the girls are 7 and 8, that could be a problem. If they're older than that and just under the age limit, they might not pay any attention, but that's a risk to take and that would blow out the whole evening IF they happened to check. Good luck with that, it might be still early enough to swap tickets...

I'd rather try and sort this now than risk the whole thing going wrong on the night - it leaves too much to chance,and she'd never forgive me if we didnt get in at all :'(
I would call your venue and ask for a manager. Tell them the problem and they may let her in. Since you are her dad, they might be more lenient. Good luck!!  :pinkbow:

April 7 2009! NYC 1 row!
July 30, 2009 Atlantic City NJ front row! She held my hand :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlgaqkHhcHo
June 19, 2011 I MET Katy! Newark
July 12, 2014 PWT NJ
August 5, 2014 PWT PA

Offline meikatycat

• Wannabe
  • @katycatsy on twitter since 2010 <3
« Reply #184 on: May 20, 2014, 09:20:04 AM »
I need one GS ticket for Melbourne Rod Laver Arena, Nov 15th! If anyone is selling, please send me an e-mail meif23@hotmail.com THANKS! :dreamboat: :strawberry:

Offline Haynesey

• Wannabe
  • KatyTomcat
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2014, 10:11:19 AM »

I would call your venue and ask for a manager. Tell them the problem and they may let her in. Since you are her dad, they might be more lenient. Good luck!!  :pinkbow:

on it, many thanks :)

Offline KatYsSweEtAsS

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2014, 11:33:18 AM »
Hi guys ! Im selling 2 tickets general standing for the show in London the 28th ! If you're interested please let me know :D

Offline siobhanGA

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • It's LOVE duh?!
« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2014, 03:22:16 PM »
i still have a reflection section ticket for tomorrow in liverpool if anyone wants it? i really dont want it to go to waste!

Katty Perry & Cheryl Tweedy = My Life <3

Offline katycat_kayley

• Wannabe
  • you're original, cannot be replaced
« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2014, 06:12:14 PM »
I'm still selling 1 GS Sheffield ticket (which is on Friday!) so if anyone would like it please let me know ASAP as I'll need to post it within the next 24 hours probably... I'LL TAKE YOUR BEST OFFER! Don't want it to go to waste!
5/4/11, 1/11/11, 20/10/13, 7/5/14, 17/5/14, 18/5/14, 25/5/14 ♥

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #189 on: May 22, 2014, 04:48:53 AM »
Looking for RS for the 31st Show in London

Have a GS willing to swap & pay difference or just buy RS Please & thanks!  :firework: :faline:
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline HotAndColdPurpleAndGreen

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Baby You're a Firework.
« Reply #190 on: May 22, 2014, 09:08:15 AM »
Desperately looking for a reflection section ticket for Manchester this saturday!

Hopefully face value if you are kind enough  :emobanana:

Offline KatYsSweEtAsS

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #191 on: May 23, 2014, 04:58:32 PM »
Still selling 2 GS tickets for London show the 28th ! We can discuss about the price

Offline love_nohemi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No Regrets, Just Love
« Reply #192 on: May 23, 2014, 07:06:19 PM »
I need an extra ticket for the Auburn Hills Michigan August 11. Have any info please let me know thank you! :)   :flowerpower:

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #193 on: May 24, 2014, 11:31:55 AM »
Does anyone have Tacoma tickets? (9/13)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #194 on: May 24, 2014, 10:30:25 PM »
looking for:2 Anaheim September 16th RS pretty please? :lol: