Author Topic: Buy / Sell / Exchange your tickets for the Prismatic World Tour  (Read 10208 times)

Online KatyCat Joe

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: Buy / Sell / Exchange your tickets for the Prismatic World Tour
« Reply #165 on: May 16, 2014, 09:02:58 AM »
As rightfully suggested by Kitty-Katy, it's a good idea to create this thread where you can propose your tickets to other members if you bought too many of them (and helped sell out the shows) or if you finally can't make it to where you wanted...
I have extra tic to 7/9 show in NYC for sale. sec 104 if int.

Offline ifucanaffordme

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Breathe & Believe <3 #3306 Crimson&Clover
« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2014, 04:20:45 PM »
Looking for 2 NJ tickets. Anyone have any?? :D message me

April 7 2009! NYC 1 row!
July 30, 2009 Atlantic City NJ front row! She held my hand :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlgaqkHhcHo
June 19, 2011 I MET Katy! Newark
July 12, 2014 PWT NJ
August 5, 2014 PWT PA

Online KatyCat Joe

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2014, 03:31:27 PM »
I have extra tic to 7/9 nyc, sec 104 for sale.

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Purry-licious!
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2014, 08:29:04 PM »
I have 2 available for the August 1st show in Boston. Balcony section 316, row 3, seats 6 & 7.
Look on the TD Garden seat map for her show- these are pretty darn good seats.
:katycat1:

I gave these to a friend. I still have the 2 RS tickets though.  :firework:

do you still have these?? I tried to PM you but I don't think it worked  :theface:

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2014, 03:43:01 AM »
Is anyone selling an RS or GA ticket for Sheffield? If so please PM me  :hellokaty:

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline Shannonx

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2014, 06:19:27 AM »
Does anyone have tickets for the 18th of May at the hydro? I did have tickets for the 17th, but I had to leave before she got on stage due to bad news, so if someone could do me a favour it would mean soo much! I can swap seating tickets for standing? :(:(
Shan

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2014, 04:35:56 PM »
also looking for RS tickets for Sept 16 @ Anaheim thanks!

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Bree

• Wannabe
« Reply #172 on: May 18, 2014, 08:21:43 PM »
Looking for 1 or 2 RS tickets for Pittsburgh! Either one will work, thanks!

Offline kelliwright

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2014, 10:07:03 PM »
Hi ! Does anyone have 2 RS tickets for the july 12th show in newark, NJ ? I have two tickes on the floor and wanted to upgrade to RS. Message me if you do. Thanks  :katycat2: :katycat2:

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2014, 07:56:59 AM »
Selling a RS ticket for May 28th!
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline Haynesey

• Wannabe
  • KatyTomcat
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2014, 10:05:44 AM »
hello there :)

I have 3 RS tickets for the O2 on the 30th May that I'd like to swap out for decent seats on the same night if possible.
I have the tickets in hand; I would attach a photo but can't work out how to do that ??? :)
I can provide photographic proof of ownership via email.

I bought them in error; I have an under-16 in my group and had it confirmed that they're not allowed in there due to the potential risk caused by pyros, lasers etc.....absolute cobblers if you ask me.If that was the case they're saying its ok for an adult to be hit in the face with a firework.....go figure ???

Anyway, if you're interested in a swap, and you have decent seats, then please let me know.....if this all goes wrong I don't think my daughter will speak to me ever again :'(

Many thanks in advance,

Desperate Dad :emobanana:

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2014, 10:17:46 AM »

I have 3 RS tickets for the O2 on the 30th May that I'd like to swap out for decent seats on the same night if possible.
I have the tickets in hand; I would attach a photo but can't work out how to do that ??? :)

I bought them in error; I have an under-16 in my group and had it confirmed that they're not allowed in there due to the potential risk caused by pyros, lasers etc.....absolute cobblers if you ask me.If that was the case they're saying its ok for an adult to be hit in the face with a firework.....go figure ???

Anyway, if you're interested in a swap, and you have decent seats, then please let me know.....if this all goes wrong I don't think my daughter will speak to me ever again :'(

Many thanks in advance,

Hi! I should probably tell you that when I saw Katy at the O2 on her last tour, I was in the standing section and it said the same on my ticket, but I was 15 at the time and my friend was 14 and we got in with no trouble at all. My sister who tagged along later and was at the back of the standing section said she noticed people around her who looked even younger. I really don't think the venue staff notice or mind much, they have more important things to look out for really and even if they do ask, depending on how old they look it's possible you could just get away with lying. Hope everything works out ok :)

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2014, 10:21:06 AM »
they probably won't check EVERY ID but they will ask for one if they have any doubts... and if the girls are 7 and 8, that could be a problem. If they're older than that and just under the age limit, they might not pay any attention, but that's a risk to take and that would blow out the whole evening IF they happened to check. Good luck with that, it might be still early enough to swap tickets...

Offline SecretDanielle

• Wannabe Wannabe
« Reply #178 on: May 19, 2014, 11:36:57 AM »
I have 1 REFLECTION SECTION TICKET MANCHESTER 24TH MAY! £85.50
Bought 2 and no longer need the 2nd one. Anybody interested please message me!

I still have this! Really dont want it to go waste! Been let down twice by people  :-\
Will accept sensible offers!

SOLD
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 06:13:57 AM by SecretDanielle »

Offline Haynesey

• Wannabe
  • KatyTomcat
« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2014, 11:37:31 AM »

Many thanks in advance,

Hi! I should probably tell you that when I saw Katy at the O2 on her last tour, I was in the standing section and it said the same on my ticket, but I was 15 at the time and my friend was 14 and we got in with no trouble at all. My sister who tagged along later and was at the back of the standing section said she noticed people around her who looked even younger. I really don't think the venue staff notice or mind much, they have more important things to look out for really and even if they do ask, depending on how old they look it's possible you could just get away with lying. Hope everything works out ok :)

Thanks for replying, I appreciate it :)
Although she is very tall for her age, she's nowhere near looking old enough if I'm honest...