Author Topic: Gifts for Katy on the PWT  (Read 1559 times)

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
Gifts for Katy on the PWT
« on: January 24, 2014, 12:16:22 AM »
So I was wondering if any of you were planning on giving Katy a gift when you go to see her later this year.

Me personally I'm gonna get these custom jersey's made. On the back one will have my last name with my fav number, and one with her last name and I was gonna go with #01 but wasn't sure what to put there. The sides also have the numbers on them. Gonna wear mine to the concert and since I'm right by the stage throw the other one on stage.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
Re: Gifts for Katy on the PWT
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 12:29:44 AM »
Love the shirt!! I hope she's able to get it  :)

I would probably advise against throwing it on stage though because the last thing we want is her or one of her dancers to trip over it and fall.  Maybe see if you can find Angela or someone from her crew before/after the show?

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 12:31:28 AM »

I would probably advise against throwing it on stage though because the last thing we want is her or one of her dancers to trip over it and fall.  Maybe see if you can find Angela or someone from her crew before/after the show?

Valid point. Haven't thought it 100% through yet. Not sure when I'm gonna order em, prob not for a few months.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline CottonCupcakes

• Dressed up like Elvis!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 01:37:19 AM »
That's so sweet! I hope it all works out for you :strawberry:
Katy: Sweetie, are you okay?
Me: Yeah, it's just that, you're like, freaking wonder woman!
Katy: Oh no sweetie, I can't even twirl!

Offline waveskat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • this my bella she is a katy cat
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 09:53:44 AM »
IF she see's you hold it up she might take it from you hell she might even put it on best of luck

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 12:25:53 PM »
Very cute! I love it!

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 09:21:45 PM »

Valid point. Haven't thought it 100% through yet. Not sure when I'm gonna order em, prob not for a few months.

yes! I would wait till after the show and find one of katys dancers or someone?!

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 09:47:23 AM »
Love that shirt. Thats a great idea. Fingers crossed that she will get it. Keep us posted :)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2014, 10:04:24 AM »
IDK what to get her this tour?! she seems so grown up now, IDK what to get hahaha, last time I just got her loads of Cat & Candy themed stuff, where as now IDK what to get her  ???
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline lilmissemily

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 06:30:42 AM »
IDK what to get her this tour?! she seems so grown up now, IDK what to get hahaha, last time I just got her loads of Cat & Candy themed stuff, where as now IDK what to get her  ???
Seriously! What do you buy for a girl who has it all?! I think you should do something original as opposed to store brought, tho.

Katy Cat
#26,004

Offline stripeykitten

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • ☼REFLECTION SECTION MAY 28th☼
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 07:24:10 AM »
Seriously! What do you buy for a girl who has it all?! I think you should do something original as opposed to store brought, tho.

i agree, i was thinking of drawing or writing something and making it look cute but idk if she would have time to read or look at it, atleast with something bought she can appreicate it quickly or idk, STRESSED :emobanana:

Offline stripeykitten

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • ☼REFLECTION SECTION MAY 28th☼
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 07:25:12 AM »
OOOOOAIT IDEA! like anything i see that is metallic (aka PRISMATIC WOO) :dreamboat: :frolickingghost:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 03:22:43 PM »

i agree, i was thinking of drawing or writing something and making it look cute but idk if she would have time to read or look at it, atleast with something bought she can appreicate it quickly or idk, STRESSED :emobanana:

:lol: Exactly, I'm crap at self made stuff though!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2014, 09:06:46 AM »
I don't think I'm going to get Katy anything. Don't get me wrong, its an awesome gesture and I'm sure she really appreciates it, but I just don't think she would use a gift I got her. I just feel like she probably receives so many things, and since she is moving around a lot it would be hard for her to keep track of it and use it.
Prism: let the light in

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2014, 04:54:28 PM »
I don't think I'm going to get Katy anything. Don't get me wrong, its an awesome gesture and I'm sure she really appreciates it, but I just don't think she would use a gift I got her. I just feel like she probably receives so many things, and since she is moving around a lot it would be hard for her to keep track of it and use it.

She has used so much stuff fans have got her, she wore a bracelet I got her and earrings one of my friends bought her!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.