Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Air Canada Center (2) - Toronto, ON - July 19th 2014  (Read 896 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/

Offline katycatsenior

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: Prismatic Tour @ Air Canada Center (2) - Toronto, ON - July 19th 2014
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 12:40:50 PM »
Got Prismatic VIP's for this show.  I'm so relieved and exhausted that I haven't had the excitement hit yet.  Maybe when I tell my 7 yr old daughter later today it will sink in.   ??? :dreamboat: :katycat2:
"Let the light into your life"

Offline kws91

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 12:48:04 PM »
Thats so awesome! :)

I ended up grabbing a Reflection Section package for this show. It'll be my first time being in a pit for one of her headliners, feels like I've been waiting forever for this moment haha  :frolickingghost:
Warped Tour - July 19/08 ; Hello Katy Tour - July 26/09 ; California Dreams Tour - June 29/11 & June 30/11 ; Purr Signing - June 30/11

Offline katyperryluvher

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 01:04:10 PM »
Got Prismatic VIP's for this show.  I'm so relieved and exhausted that I haven't had the excitement hit yet.  Maybe when I tell my 7 yr old daughter later today it will sink in.   ??? :dreamboat: :katycat2:
Wow good for you! I bet your little girl will be over the moon! I was worried I'd had to tell one of my kids I could only take one. Thank God I secured 3 seats for this 2nd show! Now I can take both!  :)

Offline katycatsenior

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 01:12:48 PM »
Wow good for you! I bet your little girl will be over the moon! I was worried I'd had to tell one of my kids I could only take one. Thank God I secured 3 seats for this 2nd show! Now I can take both!  :)
Thats so awesome! :)

I ended up grabbing a Reflection Section package for this show. It'll be my first time being in a pit for one of her headliners, feels like I've been waiting forever for this moment haha  :frolickingghost:

:firework: Oh so happy for you both!!!   I've been telling my daughter since the CDT that I promised I would take her the next time Katy came - and it's come true!! It's awesome!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO SEE KATY PERRY!! AHHHH!!!!!   :firework:

Offline katycatsenior

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 01:16:28 PM »
This forum is awesome for celebrating!!   I don't think anyone I know 'truly' understands how exciting this is!!  Love all these KatyCats!!  :katycat2:

Offline GTAmissions1

• Wannabe
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 03:36:39 PM »
I just nabbed the "Reflection Section Pack."

Managed to do it when I was out on my phone and it around half an hour when @KatyPerry tweeted those details. Which was around 11:40 AM Eastern Time. I have been waiting to go to one of her concerts in years.

Got section GA1. Should be good seats.

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2014, 03:40:16 PM »

Managed to do it when I was out on my phone and it around half an hour when @KatyPerry tweeted those details. Which was around 11:40 AM Eastern Time. I have been waiting to go to one of her concerts in years.

not seats, you're in the standing pit : best place to be

Offline GTAmissions1

• Wannabe
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2014, 07:52:35 PM »

Thanks for the correction Olivia. :)

People think I am a "bit overkill" on spending $315 on that section. But, since this is my first concert, I want to get this one right. I would rather spend the $315 on something that I can remember for a long time than just being there. If there were "meet and greets", I would probably go for that, but I think getting the "Reflection Section" is a good plan.

Offline PishPosh

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • the name's JESS yo! KC#1748
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2014, 09:59:49 PM »
I literally nabbed a seat for this one row 3 right at the front. I'm pretty stoked! I'm so glad she added one more show!  :thumbzup:

'09: 3/13 FanFest 3/30 Kool 7/26 Amp 7/28 Hammerstein 7/30 Borgata
'10: 6/18 Etalk 6/20 MMVA 6/22 Much 8/24 Letterman 8/27 Today
'11: 6/30 Purr & ACC 7/2 Bell 7/3 Scotia 11/16 MSG
'12: 6/15 KP3D 6/16&17 MMVA 6/25 Kimmel 6/26 KP3D
'13: 12/1 MOD Club
'14 7/15 Bell Centre 7/16 Canadian Tire Centre 7/18 ACC 7/19 ACC

Offline katyperryluvher

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2014, 11:31:27 PM »
I literally nabbed a seat for this one row 3 right at the front. I'm pretty stoked! I'm so glad she added one more show!  :thumbzup:
What? Wow I'm so jelly! Did you get a pair or just one ticket? Bc I kept trying too and it only gave me the 100s sections. And I tried right after Katy tweeted the 2nd date.

Offline PishPosh

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • the name's JESS yo! KC#1748
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2014, 08:02:38 AM »
What? Wow I'm so jelly! Did you get a pair or just one ticket? Bc I kept trying too and it only gave me the 100s sections. And I tried right after Katy tweeted the 2nd date.

just one ticket but my friend is just a few rows behind me ;)

'09: 3/13 FanFest 3/30 Kool 7/26 Amp 7/28 Hammerstein 7/30 Borgata
'10: 6/18 Etalk 6/20 MMVA 6/22 Much 8/24 Letterman 8/27 Today
'11: 6/30 Purr & ACC 7/2 Bell 7/3 Scotia 11/16 MSG
'12: 6/15 KP3D 6/16&17 MMVA 6/25 Kimmel 6/26 KP3D
'13: 12/1 MOD Club
'14 7/15 Bell Centre 7/16 Canadian Tire Centre 7/18 ACC 7/19 ACC

Offline mrtvgame

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2014, 09:24:44 AM »

People think I am a "bit overkill" on spending $315 on that section. But, since this is my first concert, I want to get this one right. I would rather spend the $315 on something that I can remember for a long time than just being there. If there were "meet and greets", I would probably go for that, but I think getting the "Reflection Section" is a good plan.

And people think my family is overkill with three of us going at each seat costing $350.  It is what it is.  Going to enjoy it no matter what.  My daughter deserves it and it will be something she remembers.

Offline GTAmissions1

• Wannabe
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2014, 11:17:32 PM »

And people think my family is overkill with three of us going at each seat costing $350.  It is what it is.  Going to enjoy it no matter what.  My daughter deserves it and it will be something she remembers.
That is true.

I talked to my friend who is going to the July 18th show and she says she can't afford such a luxury in the "Reflection Section." She is in Section 101.

Saturday is a better day for me. I have pretty good access to the "Air Canada Centre" since it isn't far from TTC/Go Transit Union Station. Plenty of options for me to get there. TTC or Go Transit. Both get me close to Air Canada Centre. We should be very lucky to have Katy down right in downtown Toronto.

Certainly an event to remember. :)

Offline Syd_KatyCat

• Wannabe
  • A Katy Perry is hard to find...
Does anyone with RS tickets say GA1 and then a row? Mine says GA1 row GA4 seat 3 but I thought there were no seats in GA…
Anyone else have this on their tickets?
Thanks  :)

On June 30th, 2011 Katy Perry noticed my sign and changed my life.
June 30, 2011~Purr Launch and CDT Toronto
August 9th, 2011~CDT San Diego
July 15th, 2012~KP3D Premiere Toronto
August 26, 2013~VMA Roar Performance New York
December 1st, 2013~Acoustic Performance and Interview Toronto
July 19th, 2014~Prismatic World Tour Toronto