Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Wells Fargo Center (2) - Philadelphia, PA - August 5th 2014  (Read 472 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com

Offline pinknblack06

• Lost Control
  • I'm gonna be a diamond!
just got tickets to this show. omggg sooo happy she added a second philly show.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
When I heard this news I flipped! Haha, for night one I have RS, and for this show I got Upper levels. So excited!
Prism: let the light in

Offline LOVEagain29

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
After my first midterm, I tried buying the RS ticket with the Facebook code, but it sold out  :'( I was about to cry and I have to take my second midterm, so I quickly finished my second midterm and asked to go to the bathroom and I went on this forum. Immediately, I FREAKED OUT because there was another date in Philly, so I wasn't taking a chance and went to my school library and ordered the ticket RS VIP package  :dreamboat: No regrets. I am soo happy now and I can't wait to see my idol!!

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
After my first midterm, I tried buying the RS ticket with the Facebook code, but it sold out  :'( I was about to cry and I have to take my second midterm, so I quickly finished my second midterm and asked to go to the bathroom and I went on this forum. Immediately, I FREAKED OUT because there was another date in Philly, so I wasn't taking a chance and went to my school library and ordered the ticket RS VIP package  :dreamboat: No regrets. I am soo happy now and I can't wait to see my idol!!

Congratulations! I actually had the same problem with my midterms being in the way of presale too haha. Thankfully however there was a snow day and I had the opportunity to buy Reflection Section on time. So happy you got RS!

Offline ifucanaffordme

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Breathe & Believe <3 #3306 Crimson&Clover
Just got tickets to go with my best friend!!! Ahhh so excited!! :pinkbow:

April 7 2009! NYC 1 row!
July 30, 2009 Atlantic City NJ front row! She held my hand :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlgaqkHhcHo
June 19, 2011 I MET Katy! Newark
July 12, 2014 PWT NJ
August 5, 2014 PWT PA

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
It's so soon when we see Katy! AAAAHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!

Offline ifucanaffordme

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Breathe & Believe <3 #3306 Crimson&Clover
TODAYYYYY  :firework: :firework: :pinkbow: have fun everyone!!!

April 7 2009! NYC 1 row!
July 30, 2009 Atlantic City NJ front row! She held my hand :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlgaqkHhcHo
June 19, 2011 I MET Katy! Newark
July 12, 2014 PWT NJ
August 5, 2014 PWT PA