Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ New Orleans Arena - New Orleans, LA - October 8th 2014  (Read 856 times)

Offline lilmissemily

• Out to Lunch
Re: Prismatic Tour @ New Orleans Arena - New Orleans, LA - October 8th 2014
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 01:46:09 PM »
UPDATE: I had a bigger paycheck than I expected and I was able to buy tickets. I'M SO EXCITED LAKSDJFLKAJDF. I still haven't bought all my textbooks though. ooooops.

YAY! I am so happy you got tickets!

I have VIP RS so if anyone else has RS let me know! I would love to meet other local Katy Cats  :hithere:

Katy Cat
#26,004

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 09:39:55 PM »
This will be my second time seeing her in NOLA and I seriously cant wait. Countdown: 164 days left  :twitch:

Offline kitkattt

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 10:23:12 PM »
This will be my second time seeing her in NOLA and I seriously cant wait. Countdown: 164 days left  :twitch:

Awesome! What section are you in?

Offline dickey1331

• Wannabe
Got my tickets the other day. Ill be in the pit section plus it's my birthday that day so Im pretty excited.

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick

Awesome! What section are you in?

Im in section B. I will be at the tip of the stage

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
KATYCATS ATTENDING THE NOLA SHOW: I was allowed to be apart of the KatyCatCam and had our show posted onto the list! I will be filming everything and part of the video request is doing Katycat interviews! So If you are going to the show, I'd like to interview and film you! Let me know so we can meet up!

Offline dickey1331

• Wannabe
KATYCATS ATTENDING THE NOLA SHOW: I was allowed to be apart of the KatyCatCam and had our show posted onto the list! I will be filming everything and part of the video request is doing Katycat interviews! So If you are going to the show, I'd like to interview and film you! Let me know so we can meet up!

Id like to. The show is on my birthday and I would have just gotten back from a deployment.

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick

Id like to. The show is on my birthday and I would have just gotten back from a deployment.
That would be perfect! We will make plans to meet up so you can be apart of the video! I dont think I could find a better Katycat!

Offline dickey1331

• Wannabe
Awesome sounds good!

Offline xoErikaDanielle

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • future queen of the internet

VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE KATYCAT CAM:) and the show itself haha  :pinkbow:

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
Any Katycats attending NOLA going to be in the reflection section? I have a letter I've love to give her and I know she accepts them during her acoustic when people throw them on stage

Offline Goldie

• Left The Gas On
Do you guys think we'll get a M&G? We're one of the very last US shows, so I feel like she'll either go out with a bang and do one or be exhausted and not do one... or want to go out in New Orleans afterwards and not do one! I'm overthinking this a lot but I really do hope we get one!