Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ New Orleans Arena - New Orleans, LA - October 8th 2014  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/

Offline lilmissemily

• Out to Lunch
Re: Prismatic Tour @ New Orleans Arena - New Orleans, LA - October 8th 2014
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 03:40:06 PM »
Who all is going to see her in NOLA!? I have a feeling her and/or her crew are going party in New Orleans afterwards. They did that when they were here for CDT and she does have 2 days off in between New Orleans and her next date in Houston.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 02:22:53 PM by lilmissemily »

Katy Cat
#26,004

Offline xoErikaDanielle

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • future queen of the internet
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 12:09:11 AM »
YAAAAAS. NEW ORLEANS. I go to school in Baton Rouge and I'm prob not going to be functional the next day but whatever. Super excited for the nola show:)

Offline lilmissemily

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 05:52:28 PM »
YAAAAAS. NEW ORLEANS. I go to school in Baton Rouge and I'm prob not going to be functional the next day but whatever. Super excited for the nola show:)
where do you go to school? LSU? I also live in BR and will be driving in for her concert! Do you know what tickets you are getting?

Katy Cat
#26,004

Offline Goldie

• Left The Gas On
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 12:23:46 PM »
I didn't know she went to party in NOLA afterwards after CDT in New Orleans in 2011! If that's the case.... I might have to join her :lol: I will be at this show though! Trying for pit tickets on Thursday with my bundle presale code. I live in New Orleans, so excited!

Offline lilmissemily

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 02:18:39 PM »
I didn't know she went to party in NOLA afterwards after CDT in New Orleans in 2011! If that's the case.... I might have to join her :lol: I will be at this show though! Trying for pit tickets on Thursday with my bundle presale code. I live in New Orleans, so excited!
Katy didn't go out because she was kinda sick but all her back up dancers and stuff were posting pics all over New Orleans the next day. They went to Cafe Du'Monde and all around the French Quarter area! Hopefully she will be feeling better this year and decide to visit Burbon Street! I mean, you really can't go to New Orleans and not do Burbon.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 02:23:54 PM by lilmissemily »

Katy Cat
#26,004

Offline Goldie

• Left The Gas On
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 10:15:35 AM »
Katy didn't go out because she was kinda sick but all her back up dancers and stuff were posting pics all over New Orleans the next day. They went to Cafe Du'Monde and all around the French Quarter area! Hopefully she will be feeling better this year and decide to visit Burbon Street! I mean, you really can't go to New Orleans and not do Burbon.

omg you're right she was kind of sick wasn't she?? well looks like she has to go out this year!! i know she won't skip out on that opportunity  :angelpop:

Offline writhingsouth

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Let Love Rule.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 06:13:20 PM »
Was so stoked to see she's coming back to NOLA. Grabbing a ticket as an early birthday present to myself, haha.
TUMBLR: royalcity
TWITTER: @kortneyje

Offline xoErikaDanielle

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2014, 02:15:51 AM »
where do you go to school? LSU? I also live in BR and will be driving in for her concert! Do you know what tickets you are getting?

yep LSU. I don't know what tickets I'm getting yet. I might end up getting tickets for Houston instead only because I won't have to worry about classes the next day. but I mean as of now I haven't bought tickets yet and I don't know if I'll be able to because of textbooks  :'(

Offline xoErikaDanielle

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 11:49:51 AM »
UPDATE: I had a bigger paycheck than I expected and I was able to buy tickets. I'M SO EXCITED LAKSDJFLKAJDF. I still haven't bought all my textbooks though. ooooops.

Offline kitkattt

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 03:28:28 AM »
What kind of tickets did you guys get??I somehow got into the pit/GA section but I'm pretty confused with the whole reflection section thing!

Offline Goldie

• Left The Gas On
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 05:58:37 AM »
What kind of tickets did you guys get??I somehow got into the pit/GA section but I'm pretty confused with the whole reflection section thing!

i'm so jealous!! i'm in the reflection section as well but i paid "premium seating" prices for mine (about $230 each  :emobanana:) Don't worry about seat numbers on the pit tickets because it's all standing and you can move around wherever you want.

Offline kitkattt

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 12:49:32 PM »
I got pit tickets for the same price as 100 level!But I'm confused as to what is the reflection section.On the map of the arena it says that the pit is where the reflection section is and I'm just confused how I got those tickets for so cheap!

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2014, 01:11:11 PM »
I got pit tickets for the same price as 100 level!But I'm confused as to what is the reflection section.On the map of the arena it says that the pit is where the reflection section is and I'm just confused how I got those tickets for so cheap!
GA Pit is normally the same price as floor and most lower level seats. Ticketmaster has their Platinum Seats program which mark up prices quite a bit.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline kitkattt

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2014, 04:18:14 PM »
I do have 3 tickets for sale in the 104 section!I am going to post them online but if anyone knows of anyone that would want them for this show let me know.