Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ EnergySolutions Arena - Salt Lake City, UT -September 29th 2014  (Read 306 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/

Offline thecoolbown

• Wannabe
  • I love her Unconditionally
 :dreamboat: :o 8)
IM GOING WHEN CAN WE BUY PRESALE WITH OUR BUNDLE CODES
Katy Perry is my dream

Offline cupkakekitten

• Dressing Up
So excited for this! Already have my concert buddy, though I'd love to meet up with anyone from here pre-show!

I believe you can get the Jan 21 presale with the bundle codes. I could be wrong, though. That's just what I saw on Twitter.

Offline chismism

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
Loving that others plan to hit up this stop of the tour! Bundle codes and the Citi Card presale are on the 21st. It will be interesting to see where the seating locations are for each. Hoping for the GA.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 11:57:16 PM by chismism »
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline cupkakekitten

• Dressing Up
I'm starting to stress out about being able to get tickets. I know it's not a major show like the Staples Center or MSG, but I'm still stressing. Anyone else feel this way?

Offline chismism

• Falling From Cloud 9
I'm starting to stress out about being able to get tickets. I know it's not a major show like the Staples Center or MSG, but I'm still stressing. Anyone else feel this way?

Agreed! I tried for the Citi Card presale yesterday, but the seats offered at 10:00 were not that great.  Plus it doesn't help that Smithstix site is archaic and has super high service fees.

What section/seats are you hoping for CupkakeKitten?

Offline cupkakekitten

• Dressing Up

Agreed! I tried for the Citi Card presale yesterday, but the seats offered at 10:00 were not that great.  Plus it doesn't help that Smithstix site is archaic and has super high service fees.

What section/seats are you hoping for CupkakeKitten?
I want lower bowl section 21-4 would be fine so I'm right in front of the stage. I get really claustrophobic so I don't want to get into the RS and have a panic attack and miss the concert. I just need 2 tickets, so hopefully I'll be able to make it work.

I think it would be cool if some of us could meet up before the show, if you're down. I'd love to meet the other Utah Katycats.

Offline cupkakekitten

• Dressing Up
Well there were some tears and a few words, but I managed to get tickets. I'm in section 21. Could have had floor if Smithtix wasn't stupid, but whatevs. I still get to go. How'd everyone else do?

Offline chismism

• Falling From Cloud 9
Well there were some tears and a few words, but I managed to get tickets. I'm in section 21. Could have had floor if Smithtix wasn't stupid, but whatevs. I still get to go. How'd everyone else do?

Your experience matches mine Cupkakekitten. I really wanted floor tickets or lower bowl, but the best offered was section 109, first row. I may try for better tix on Monday and sell this set on KSL.

-I just keep reminding myself, it's all about the music and making memories with the people I go with. Not the seating location. 

Offline cupkakekitten

• Dressing Up
I wish there was an easier process, but you were right Chismism, Smithtix fee's are ridiculous. My two tickets were almost $250. The good thing about ESA is they have screens, so you'll still be able to see her facial expressions and what not. I wish you luck though! Hopefully it all works out for you.