Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - July 9th 2014  (Read 1238 times)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: Prismatic Tour @ Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - July 9th 201
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2014, 11:48:37 AM »
Too early to tell if anything will happen.:
does anyone know when the m&g contest will happen for msg ?

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline Nat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • coz ur the hard candy with surprised centre
Re: Prismatic Tour @ Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - July 9th 2014
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 01:47:13 PM »
Could anyone from here get RS for this show on general sale (or even presale) ? It seemed to me it hasn't been proposed by itself ever (only RS VIP packs), am i wrong ? Is it just bad luck ?

I couldn't get one and haven't seen one on the site! Only RS VIP!!

well, i didn't even look for RS VIP cause i was expecting RS (i was there at 10am sharp) but by the time they offered me the 1st things, RS VIP was sold out (i imagine it sold out fast, since i don't think it was sold out only after pre-sale, like it's been debated :) ). A little bit disappointed :(

oh sorry i meant that i saw RS VIP when the presale started. But didn't see it being available today! And definitely has not seen RS on its own like for other venues either! :( (brooklyn has RS on its own without package, etc)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2014, 01:48:21 PM »
No one knows anything about meet and greet at this point.

Offline KPbaby

• U think you're a Genius!
  • OG KATYCATS <3
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2014, 09:42:00 PM »
I am going!!! Tried so hard to get regular RS but it doesn't even seem like there were any, and then VIP RS was sold out, but I have 12th row floor seats and can't wait!!!  :firework: :firework:
Remember that time Katy trolled me so hard and retweeted a 3 month old tweet!?
YASSSSS KATY YASSSSS ;)
Katy is my everythannnggg!
Twitter: @jillygymnast96
CDT 2 dates
PWT 3 dates

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2014, 08:32:23 PM »
Wow you did really good! :)
I am going!!! Tried so hard to get regular RS but it doesn't even seem like there were any, and then VIP RS was sold out, but I have 12th row floor seats and can't wait!!!  :firework: :firework:

Offline KPbaby

• OG KATYCATS <3
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2014, 04:24:59 PM »
Could anyone from here get RS for this show on general sale (or even presale) ? It seemed to me it hasn't been proposed by itself ever (only RS VIP packs), am i wrong ? Is it just bad luck ?

I couldn't get one and haven't seen one on the site! Only RS VIP!!

well, i didn't even look for RS VIP cause i was expecting RS (i was there at 10am sharp) but by the time they offered me the 1st things, RS VIP was sold out (i imagine it sold out fast, since i don't think it was sold out only after pre-sale, like it's been debated :) ). A little bit disappointed :(

The same thing happened to me, I searched and searched and search for RS right at 10 AM when tickets went on sale, but no luck  :'( :-\ I am hoping my floor seats are amazing too though!
YASSSSS KATY YASSSSS ;)
CDT 2 dates
PWT 3 dates

Offline KPbaby

• OG KATYCATS <3
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2014, 04:26:18 PM »
Wow you did really good! :)

Awww thank you! I am so excited!!!
YASSSSS KATY YASSSSS ;)
CDT 2 dates
PWT 3 dates

Offline katypfan0901

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2014, 02:34:33 PM »
random but i saw on ticket master's MSG show page that they now have the interactive seating map, rather than "best avaliable". to my surprise, they had seats on the floor but unfortunately they were re-sale for over $1000! crazy! not sure if anyone on here is looking to get better seats and pay that price, but they're now available.

Offline hbiemiller

• Cherry Chapstick
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2014, 04:04:04 PM »
I have 1 extra ticket for this show if anyone needs it!

Offline KPbaby

• OG KATYCATS <3
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2014, 10:04:06 AM »
I am sooooo upset!! Ticketmaster/Madison Square Garden decided to change the floor seating chart around so I did have awesome seats 12th row from the main stage in section E but they moved section E so now my seats are so much worse.  :grr: :'( My mom talked to ticketmaster but they basically told us oh well there's nothing we can do about it and I was so pumped about my awesome seats and now i'm going to be wayyyy in the back of the floor and who even knows how good i'll get to see her now... SO disappointed. And after all that crazy ticketmaster stress in the first place trying to get RS or other good seats I was finally satisfied with my floor tickets and now they've switched them :(
YASSSSS KATY YASSSSS ;)
CDT 2 dates
PWT 3 dates

Offline katypfan0901

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2014, 11:34:54 AM »
I am sooooo upset!! Ticketmaster/Madison Square Garden decided to change the floor seating chart around so I did have awesome seats 12th row from the main stage in section E but they moved section E so now my seats are so much worse.  :grr: :'( My mom talked to ticketmaster but they basically told us oh well there's nothing we can do about it and I was so pumped about my awesome seats and now i'm going to be wayyyy in the back of the floor and who even knows how good i'll get to see her now... SO disappointed. And after all that crazy ticketmaster stress in the first place trying to get RS or other good seats I was finally satisfied with my floor tickets and now they've switched them :(

how can they change the seating chart? switched section letters? that's unfair! sorry to hear about that :(

Offline KPbaby

• OG KATYCATS <3
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2014, 09:26:34 AM »

how can they change the seating chart? switched section letters? that's unfair! sorry to hear about that :(

I'm so confused because on ticketmaster sections E and F are switched from where they originally were, but on stubhub and other websites E is still by the stage. So I actually have no idea what is up with my seats... ahhhh
YASSSSS KATY YASSSSS ;)
CDT 2 dates
PWT 3 dates

Offline andkat

• Wannabe
My BFFFFF and I are going! She's coming all the way from Texas so we can party in the RS together!  :firework:

Offline ItsMeGabriella

• Reading Hemingway
  • Let's just laugh.
I am so beyond excited for this tour date! There are so many katycats coming from all over for this show! I seriously can't wait and hopefully i'll be able to meet some of you! :)
7/24- smurfs premiere
6/17- Uniondale CDT
6/25- uncasville CDT
11/16- MSG CDT
6/25- jimmy kimmel
6/26- kp3d premiere
8/12- Prism truck z100
8/28- VMAs, 1st performance of roar
12/17- Good Morning America
12/17- John Mayer concert, 1st performance of WYL

Offline tinklefish

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2014, 12:02:02 PM »
I'm not 100% going to this, but I'm crossing my fingers something comes thru!

08.20.08 || 04.08.09 || 07.28.09 || 06.19.11 || 11.16.11
i won't settle. no, i can't settle.