Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ American Airlines Arena - Miami, FL - July 3rd 2014  (Read 715 times)

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
Re: Prismatic Tour @ American Airlines Arena - Miami, FL - July 3rd 2014
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2014, 07:32:08 PM »
The person who got onstage for their birthday at this show's real birthday isn't until July 31st. wtf??

Is that true? Oh God... well, maybe he/she lied and he/she did it really good! hahah. If you are on the stage with Katy, you don't care if your birthday is tomorrow or in 6 months ♥.

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline stpetekatycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care.
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 12:17:21 AM »
I think that they're not picking based off of the birthday. I wandered around for hours and didn't see anyone with the "Is it your birthday?" shirts. I heard it was the Covergirl booth, but I don't think so. It's probably that Katy finds someone that she likes at one of her M&Gs- if not, they probably pick someone based on how they look, what they're wearing, etc. I would imagine it always has to do with connections.

I love Katy Perry and I raise ducks. :')

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2014, 07:06:55 AM »
^ It IS with Covergirl. Has nothing to do with M&G. UK definitely never had any "connections," and it seems as random now as it was then (except we dont fill out a form on the internet, we find the shirt wearing ppl and add our names to a list that way)

The person who got onstage for their birthday at this show's real birthday isn't until July 31st. wtf??

i think they extended their qualification. birthday MONTH. however, i still want solid info on this.. cuz if you go to the show on.. say.. August 1, but ur bday was the day before... the last day of the month before.. July 31... do you qualifyé lol I hope that if they keep this extension.. they also keep the -week before or week after- thing too!