Please login or register. April 23, 2014, 05:00:40 AM

Author Topic: Britney : Piece of Me @ Planet Hollywood - Las Vegas, NV - December 27th 2013  (Read 651 times)

Offline Icypole

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
I don't like the outfit at all. It's extremely ill fitting and doesn't make sense, not its cut, length, size. The big zero print is awful, too.
I don't think it's so special that she supports Britney either. Britney doesn't need her support because commercially she's been many times more successful than Katy already. It's really one of those occasions on which you get mail which reads 'the pleasure of your company is requested'; Katy's fulfilling her societal duties, that's all.
I don't know what look she is trying to go for also. Probably trying to look simple?  :theface:
I don't think it's Katy's choice - the dress, T-shirt or whatever it is I heard somehow alludes to one of Britney's songs, idk. I think that sometimes Katy has to go through those awkward occasions and pretend it's all 'soy exciting' just to pay the game.
Katy wears themed clothing quite a bit. She enjoys it. :) It's kind of an urban/hip hop look actually. Plus the "Nu Frendz  0" means No New Friends.

Is that what it means? I was trying to figure it out. :hehe:

Online OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Dirty Doggy
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
Katy wears themed clothing quite a bit. She enjoys it. :) It's kind of an urban/hip hop look actually. Plus the "Nu Frendz  0" means No New Friends.

[/quote]

haha yeah its basically saying like "i dont have any new friends,everyones family and the friends that i have are my friends for a lifetime"..something of that nature :) lol

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Icypole

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast

haha yeah its basically saying like "i dont have any new friends,everyones family and the friends that i have are my friends for a lifetime"..something of that nature :) lol
[/quote]

Thanks. I've never really heard of the saying before, hence why I couldn't work it out. :)

Offline TheMouse

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Haha, I kind of got used to seeing those pics while browsing the latest...and saw a close up of the little pink bag on a fashion site, and realised, of course it's her favorite designer label. Probably it belongs to the crazy outfit category, not really fashion category? But Katy's hair is best! - but where her supporting Britney at the concert is concerned - from the general impression left in the media Katy was actually exactly NOT doing that, lol!

What's the point of being on my worst behaviour when Katy isn't looking?

Online OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Dirty Doggy
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
Thanks. I've never really heard of the saying before, hence why I couldn't work it out. :)

haha no problem,thats why i wanted to clear it up for you :) its actually from a Drake song haha

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[