Please login or register. April 23, 2014, 08:04:34 AM

Author Topic: Britney : Piece of Me @ Planet Hollywood - Las Vegas, NV - December 27th 2013  (Read 653 times)

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
Katy was in Las Vegas last night for Britney Spear's opening night of her Piece of Me show at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas.

Katy Perry ‏@katyperry 11h
Soy excited to see @britneyspears baby bottle pop it off tonight at her grand opening @phvegas! We are coming in full lewks to support!
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline Chica

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm not giving up
I love it! She looks so cute! And great that she is supporting Britney so much.

Offline HOURGLAS4

• 3th Degree Stalker
  • I'm your new God.

Online TheMouse

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
I don't like the outfit at all. It's extremely ill fitting and doesn't make sense, not its cut, length, size. The big zero print is awful, too.
I don't think it's so special that she supports Britney either. Britney doesn't need her support because commercially she's been many times more successful than Katy already. It's really one of those occasions on which you get mail which reads 'the pleasure of your company is requested'; Katy's fulfilling her societal duties, that's all. 

What's the point of being on my worst behaviour when Katy isn't looking?

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Lost Control
  • So, this is what I get?
I don't like the outfit at all. It's extremely ill fitting and doesn't make sense, not its cut, length, size. The big zero print is awful, too.
I don't think it's so special that she supports Britney either. Britney doesn't need her support because commercially she's been many times more successful than Katy already. It's really one of those occasions on which you get mail which reads 'the pleasure of your company is requested'; Katy's fulfilling her societal duties, that's all.
I don't know what look she is trying to go for also. Probably trying to look simple?  :theface:

Online TheMouse

I don't know what look she is trying to go for also. Probably trying to look simple?  :theface:
I don't think it's Katy's choice - the dress, T-shirt or whatever it is I heard somehow alludes to one of Britney's songs, idk. I think that sometimes Katy has to go through those awkward occasions and pretend it's all 'soy exciting' just to pay the game.

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
I don't think it's Katy's choice - the dress, T-shirt or whatever it is I heard somehow alludes to one of Britney's songs, idk. I think that sometimes Katy has to go through those awkward occasions and pretend it's all 'soy exciting' just to pay the game.
Katy wears themed clothing quite a bit. She enjoys it. :) It's kind of an urban/hip hop look actually. Plus the "Nu Frendz  0" means No New Friends.
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Online TheMouse

Yes, somebody told me about the song. Why does Katy look so absent and bored on every pic of her in the audience, btw? LOL Like, it's really conspicuous

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
I thought it would have been nicer if it wasn't for that pink bag... maybe it could have fitted better but I thought in general she looked good, I think it was cool how the dress said no new friends in that different way. I always fall for this look on her with her hair like that and a little dress :)

It actually alludes to a hip hop song... so I don't know why she would wear that to Britney. Maybe she was confused and thought she was going to a Drake concert and that's why she looked so bored when she was in there. She was probably tricked by her management into going :) .. Cause Britney kind of does need Katy, Miley, e.t.c now!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 05:16:49 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Wannabe Stalker
  • ♥▽14 Days ♥▽
I think she looks great! I like her earrings & of course her cross ring  :pinkbow:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13 ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utuA68GthU4
Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Online TheMouse

I thought it would have been nicer if it wasn't for that pink bag... maybe it could have fitted better but I thought in general she looked good, I think it was cool how the dress said no new friends in that different way. I always fall for this look on her with her hair like that and a little dress :)

It actually alludes to a hip hop song... so I don't know why she would wear that to Britney. Maybe she was confused and thought she was going to a Drake concert and that's why she looked so bored when she was in there. She was probably tricked by her management into going :) .. Cause Britney kind of does need Katy, Miley, e.t.c now!
Really? While adding another 30 million to her already 220 million in the next two years by the Vegas show? What are Katy and Miley going to do for her?

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
She was going to a concert by a musician she enjoys, she isn't going to "support" Britney in the way y'all are implying and I think she classed comfort at a concert as a higher priority over looking pretty for the cameras when choosing her outfit.

You try wearing a red carpet dress to the Prismatic Tour and see how much you enjoy it...
'The Moral of the story is that if you're gonna party hard in Vegas, don't be a pussy.'

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic

Really? While adding another 30 million to her already 220 million in the next two years by the Vegas show? What are Katy and Miley going to do for her?
Garner some attention for the show so that that money can actually be made? Britney's career was on fire once upon a time but she peaked a long time ago. In 2011 when Katy and Britney were both on tour Katy managed to sell out MANY out venues around the world that Britney failed to; Britney had been in the game 13 years, Katy only 3. That shit is embarrassing for her and should not have happened. If Britney wants to continually sell out the same venue in the same city for the next two years she needs all the help from current popstars she can get.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!

They gave her the kind of support that only friends can give. Britney got moral support just from them being there. Eases the opening night jitters. And yes, they are friends. Maybe not close friends but friends from just being in the business together.

Also, I think Katy may have expected Britney to sing live most of the show and Britney didn't so she was probably disappointed. Or maybe she was tired and just wanted to relax. Or was just ignoring Miley's antics.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 11:51:19 AM by steviep24 »
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC