Author Topic: ATTENTION, I HAVE AN IDEA BUT I NEED ALL KATYCATS  (Read 3902 times)

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care
Re: ATTENTION, I HAVE AN IDEA BUT I NEED ALL KATYCATS
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2014, 11:37:04 AM »
I would like to apologize for how much my video SUCKS. I was having a rough day, and I really didn't know what to say. I am sure everyones will be better, but just remember I need them in by the 15th!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2014, 12:53:20 PM »
I would like them in by June the 15th. That gives everyone a little over a week. But here is my sample! Its just kind of a sample on what to say. Its not a sample of my editing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehhD7LEDKd0
That was pretty awesome :) You're so beautiful as well. So June 15th is when we should have the videos in by. Great, I should get started then.

I actually cried at this. You're so inspiring, how long do you want the video to be? :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2014, 01:00:04 PM »
I would like them in by June the 15th. That gives everyone a little over a week. But here is my sample! Its just kind of a sample on what to say. Its not a sample of my editing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehhD7LEDKd0
That was pretty awesome :) You're so beautiful as well. So June 15th is when we should have the videos in by. Great, I should get started then.

I actually cried at this. You're so inspiring, how long do you want the video to be? :)
You have made my heart so happy today Chole! Im sorry I made you cry though! And less than ten minutes because I will be taking the most important moments from each video and placing them in there. Unless I dont get alot of videos, I am probably going to slice everyones videos into small segments and place them in there, so that way I can fit everyone :)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2014, 01:03:52 PM »

You have made my heart so happy today Chole! Im sorry I made you cry though! And less than ten minutes because I will be taking the most important moments from each video and placing them in there. Unless I dont get alot of videos, I am probably going to slice everyones videos into small segments and place them in there, so that way I can fit everyone :)

That's okay sweetie, I cried cuz I was proud that's all xxx
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2014, 01:10:16 PM »

Well, then thank you so much! You made my day!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2014, 01:11:05 PM »

Well, then thank you so much! You made my day!

Keep strong pretty girl xxx
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2014, 01:13:39 PM »
Yeah that video was pretty amazing, Brennah  :) It's really amazing to see what Katy can do for people, and I'm sure Katy will be so proud to see what she has[/i done for people like you. She literally saves lives with her music; not many artists can say that  :)

Offline ayuPanda

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2014, 05:44:39 PM »
I'm in then too...
have to make my video than. I'm so nervous to make it.  :rofl: I hope Katy and you all will understand me. Cause I'm not a    mother-tongue speaker.
I need to write a letter for myself. apart from that I can't control myself and speak in german lol

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2014, 02:59:41 AM »
I'll make my video later :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2014, 03:39:37 PM »
Got yours Chloe!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 03:45:02 PM by BrennahBooPerry »

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2014, 03:43:52 PM »
Got yours Chole!
Great :) I'll make mine probably today. Tell me if you get anymore :)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2014, 02:19:41 AM »
Yay mines all in :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2014, 08:24:06 PM »
I just watched your video. It got to me.

I still want to add mine, but I'd love to have a little more time because where I've been staying... there's not enough quietness.. If not, I'll try my best to get it done ASAP.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2014, 08:56:35 PM »
I just watched your video. It got to me.

I still want to add mine, but I'd love to have a little more time because where I've been staying... there's not enough quietness.. If not, I'll try my best to get it done ASAP.

I think we can extend the date I guess :) Just make sure to send it to Brennah Boo's email address when you're done with it. I'm sure she'd be alright with extending the date for people who wish to be involved in this :)

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2014, 10:02:12 PM »
This is so cute guys  :group hug: I might do a video tomorrow if that's okay?
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407