Please login or register. April 19, 2014, 12:03:31 PM

Author Topic: DESCRIBE KATY IN 3 WORDS  (Read 791 times)

Offline kiwikittenkatycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • she'll be coming at you like a dark horse
DESCRIBE KATY IN 3 WORDS
« on: December 09, 2013, 07:45:59 PM »
meow katycats xxx

i would describe katy in 3 words, the words i would choose are;

BEAUTIFUL
INSPIRATIONAL
& QUEEN

meow

Offline stripeykitten

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • ☼REFLECTION SECTION MAY 28th☼
Re: DESCRIBE KATY IN 3 WORDS
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 04:03:44 AM »
funny thread haha, but i would say

perfection
beauty
radiant

:firework:  :firework:  :firework:

Offline TheOnlyWayIsPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
  • On the road less traveled
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 04:16:17 AM »
Cats Big Balloons
Patiently waiting for 27/5/14

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Lost Control
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 06:28:08 AM »
Lovable
Adorable
Beautiful

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Dirty Doggy
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 06:47:22 AM »
REAL.
FUNNY.
INSPIRATIONAL.
:pinkbow:

..three words just isnt enough though ;) haha

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Online steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 01:04:19 PM »
Funny
Talented
Firework
 :firework:
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline mitsguy2001

• Ignites the Light
  • Katycat
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 01:40:17 PM »
Describing Katy with only 3 words would be very hard.  Before I seriously attempt it, I have a question: would we be describing her to someone with no knowledge of who she is, in which case we'd have to use "singer" as one of the words, so that they know she's a singer?  Or would we be describing her to someone who knows she's a singer and is vaguely familiar, in which case we could use 3 adjectives?

Obviously "beautiful" would have to be one of the words, since absolutely everything about her transcends beauty: her voice, the songs she writes, her looks, her personality.

And of course, "inspirational" would have to be one of the words, since her backstory and her songs are both inspirational.

The word "conflicted" could be used (and I do not mean that as a negative) since she feels a conflict between being a "good" Christian girl vs. a "bad" girl, and that is sometimes a topic of her songs.  Maybe "contrasting" would be better than "conflicted", since it sounds less negative, though I think Katy herself would be fine with "conflicted".

In fact, even to describe her voice, I would need an even number of words to describe the contrasts.  Her voice is so soft yet so strong, and so sexy yet so sweet and angelic.

Again, if you answer whether or not we're describing her to someone who already knows she's a singer, and I'll either way come up with 3 words.  Obviously "beautiful" and "inspirational" will be 2 of them.

Offline kiwikittenkatycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • she'll be coming at you like a dark horse
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 02:45:27 PM »
Describing Katy with only 3 words would be very hard.  Before I seriously attempt it, I have a question: would we be describing her to someone with no knowledge of who she is, in which case we'd have to use "singer" as one of the words, so that they know she's a singer?  Or would we be describing her to someone who knows she's a singer and is vaguely familiar, in which case we could use 3 adjectives?

Obviously "beautiful" would have to be one of the words, since absolutely everything about her transcends beauty: her voice, the songs she writes, her looks, her personality.

And of course, "inspirational" would have to be one of the words, since her backstory and her songs are both inspirational.

The word "conflicted" could be used (and I do not mean that as a negative) since she feels a conflict between being a "good" Christian girl vs. a "bad" girl, and that is sometimes a topic of her songs.  Maybe "contrasting" would be better than "conflicted", since it sounds less negative, though I think Katy herself would be fine with "conflicted".

In fact, even to describe her voice, I would need an even number of words to describe the contrasts.  Her voice is so soft yet so strong, and so sexy yet so sweet and angelic.

Again, if you answer whether or not we're describing her to someone who already knows she's a singer, and I'll either way come up with 3 words.  Obviously "beautiful" and "inspirational" will be 2 of them.

very true, i meant in any way you want to view as a singer or not, its your choice.  :kittypurry: xxx

meow

Offline tigerkatycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 04:37:01 PM »
Glamorous

Sophisticated

Exciting

Louisville 9/10/11: M&G

Offline Icypole

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 04:47:28 PM »
REAL.
FUNNY.
INSPIRATIONAL.
:pinkbow:

..three words just isnt enough though ;) haha

I like those.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Ignites the Light
  • Katycat
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 05:05:01 PM »

very true, i meant in any way you want to view as a singer or not, its your choice.  :kittypurry: xxx

Ok, then I'll assume the person knows she's a singer:

Beautiful, inspirational, contrasting

(I explained all 3 earlier)

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 07:06:32 PM »
Funny
Beautiful
Hard worker
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre