Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread  (Read 39376 times)

Offline nguyed928

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread
« Reply #495 on: July 23, 2014, 08:01:17 PM »
Did anyone buy the "Kitty Purry" dancing toy? 

I paid $65, and when I put in the batteries, the toy didn't work!  Has anybody had any similar problems?  I'm freaking out right now, and I'd be very sad if I paid that money on something that was defective, and now I can't return!  :'(

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #496 on: July 23, 2014, 08:25:36 PM »
Did anyone buy the "Kitty Purry" dancing toy? 

I paid $65, and when I put in the batteries, the toy didn't work!  Has anybody had any similar problems?  I'm freaking out right now, and I'd be very sad if I paid that money on something that was defective, and now I can't return!  :'(

I was just about to post and ask if they were still selling these.
is there like a little white paper sticking out somewhere near where the batteries go? sometimes toys that move like that have them, idk what they prevent, but when you take it out and turn it on it usually works.

Offline nguyed928

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #497 on: July 23, 2014, 08:31:11 PM »
I just found the problem!  If anyone decides to buy this, the directions on the box show the WRONG position for the batteries!  The batteries on the right and the left are supposed to have the plus on the top, and the one in the centre is supposed to have the positive on the bottom!

Thank you very much to the above poster for replying though.  It was much appreciated!  :-*

Offline cherry_chapstick

• U think you're a Genius!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #498 on: July 23, 2014, 09:48:19 PM »
I was wondering if they were selling those yet!! I hope she has them when she comes to Aus, I NEED one :pinkbow:

Is it as cool as it looks??
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #499 on: July 23, 2014, 09:54:22 PM »
I just found the problem!  If anyone decides to buy this, the directions on the box show the WRONG position for the batteries!  The batteries on the right and the left are supposed to have the plus on the top, and the one in the centre is supposed to have the positive on the bottom!

Thank you very much to the above poster for replying though.  It was much appreciated!  :-*

ha! at least you figured it out! yay! PS did they have a lot of them in stock? like basically as much as the other merch?

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #500 on: July 23, 2014, 10:58:03 PM »
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #501 on: July 23, 2014, 11:04:00 PM »
Found something that might be liked!!!

http://wild1067.com/this-katy-perry-prismatic-merch-was-chiseled-from-a-rainbow/
Wow. That's amazing. The Prism vision glasses look fucking amazingggggg ugh asdfghjkl I can't wait for my date!

Offline nguyed928

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #502 on: July 24, 2014, 07:51:54 AM »
I went to the Toronto concert (July 21) and this is all the info I can tell you about what I saw at the merch table!

Everything was the same price as online except for certain items:

Rainbow Prism T-Shirt - $45
Portrait T-Shirt - $40
Prism Tye-Dye T-Shirt - $55
Cherry Blossom Junior T-Shirt - $50
Wildflower T-Shirt - $45
Eye of the Tiget Satin Jacket - $200
Tour Program - $30
Roar Poster - $20
Phone Case - $20
Black Hoodie - $75
Hologram Backpack - $65

Also, since I went on the third of three nights, and there was a lot of merch that was missing because it was all sold during the first two nights.  I didn't see the tye-dye hoodie, the backpack, the lenticular poster, the "Heaven is Jealous" tank, or the "This Is How We Do" tank.  I might have just missed looking at it though.

These pictures were taken from Twitter of the first night at the Toronto concert, when they had a full stock of merch, and hadn't sold it all by the third show.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bs8dmcuIAAA0J_q.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bs4JXyqCAAEh61Z.jpg:large

P.S., to anyone thinking about buying the tour book AND the stickers, I wouldn't recommend it, just because I found out the tour book comes with a very similar sticker sheet also!

Someone asked me about the stock for the Kitty Purry doll, and they had about 2 at every merch stand, and they had to take mine off from the display.  However, I'm not sure if it's because they carry very few of them at the show, or if it's because they sold the majority of them during the first two nights.  It's not super hard to get though.  I bought mine during the Capital Cities set, and they still had them!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 07:54:32 AM by nguyed928 »

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #503 on: July 24, 2014, 08:25:10 AM »
I also went to the July 21st show and they had a holographic poster which was $35
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #504 on: July 24, 2014, 04:28:35 PM »
Does anyone have a picture of the cat toy?

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #505 on: July 24, 2014, 04:32:08 PM »
How much is the prism hoodie? :firework:

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #506 on: July 24, 2014, 08:41:49 PM »
I went to the Toronto concert (July 21) and this is all the info I can tell you about what I saw at the merch table!

Portrait T-Shirt - $40
Wildflower T-Shirt - $45
Tour Program - $30
Roar Poster - $20
Phone Case - $20
Black Hoodie - $75
Hologram Backpack - $65

Also, since I went on the third of three nights, and there was a lot of merch that was missing because it was all sold during the first two nights.  I didn't see the tye-dye hoodie, the backpack, the lenticular poster, the "Heaven is Jealous" tank, or the "This Is How We Do" tank.  I might have just missed looking at it though.

These pictures were taken from Twitter of the first night at the Toronto concert, when they had a full stock of merch, and hadn't sold it all by the third show.

P.S., to anyone thinking about buying the tour book AND the stickers, I wouldn't recommend it, just because I found out the tour book comes with a very similar sticker sheet also!

Someone asked me about the stock for the Kitty Purry doll, and they had about 2 at every merch stand, and they had to take mine off from the display.  However, I'm not sure if it's because they carry very few of them at the show, or if it's because they sold the majority of them during the first two nights.  It's not super hard to get though.  I bought mine during the Capital Cities set, and they still had them!

Holy. Thank ya :) Do you know if they had the men's boxers that say pharaoh on the waistband and if so the price?? Don't know if it is in the first pic link but that one didn't work for me.
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
« Reply #507 on: July 25, 2014, 01:13:01 AM »

Portrait T-Shirt - $40
Wildflower T-Shirt - $45
Tour Program - $30
Roar Poster - $20
Phone Case - $20
Black Hoodie - $75
Hologram Backpack - $65

Thank you so much for this  :-*

Offline nguyed928

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #508 on: July 25, 2014, 09:02:55 AM »
Does anyone have a picture of the cat toy?

Here's a video from Katy's instagram: http://instagram.com/p/m86ktXP-fP/
And I measured the height, and it's about 35cm tall.

How much is the prism hoodie? :firework:

In Toronto, and a few other shows, the black hoodie was $75.  I didn't see the tye-dye hoodie at my show, so I'm not sure how much that one cost.

Portrait T-Shirt - $40
Wildflower T-Shirt - $45
Tour Program - $30
Roar Poster - $20
Phone Case - $20
Black Hoodie - $75
Hologram Backpack - $65

Holy. Thank ya :) Do you know if they had the men's boxers that say pharaoh on the waistband and if so the price?? Don't know if it is in the first pic link but that one didn't work for me.

I know for sure I saw them at my show, but I'm not 100% sure on the price.  I believe they were $45, same on the site.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #509 on: August 10, 2014, 09:12:52 PM »
How the tie dye jacket been put online yet?