Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread  (Read 36392 times)

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread
« Reply #480 on: July 17, 2014, 05:46:07 PM »

I got super lucky and my concert date is actually a payday, but I still saved some money from my last few checks  :lol:
I always expect prices to be that high honestly. I just never expect to want so much! for the CDT I barely wanted any merch, nothing really stood out to me,  but i want almost everything from this tour!

I'm kinda lucky being a guy because a lot of the merch doesn't really appeal to me, but I do want a shirt hoodie and maybe few other things. Didn't see a single thing from the claire's stuff that I would want. Guess that's one of the few perks to being a straight male Katy fan ;)

I know how ya feel. It is good but also kinda sucks straight guys don't have a big selection. All her merch this tour is literally gay!! Rainbows and such. The California Dreams Tour shirts were not as bad by any means but I was younger when I went and was called a fag and fruit for having the cotton candy shirt (at the time I didn't know it was a heart). I got it cause she was naked on it!!! But anyways. If I got bullied for wearing that what's gonna happen when I wear one of these shirts!!??!!

I didnt buy anything at CDT cause also as a straight guy i tought the stuff was way too girly/effiminate, its a little bit better for this tour but not by much ill wait to see it in person to be sure but so far im only gonna get the Roar poster

I was wondering if I should get the black or tie dye hoodie. Also how do I keep the roar poster from creasing because the material is thick so you can't roll it up

I am getting the black hoodie. And a way to avoid ruining the poster is when the concert ends and when you are leaving stop at the merch booths. For all tours I have been too, they never run out of postes cause that's what I do when I get a poster. And I am probably doing the same as I want the roar poster too.
Thanks! Do you guys mind listing the merch that is actually worth getting? (Ex. Specify shirts, glowsticks, water bottle)

I haven't been to a show so I have no clue what anything is like. The stuff I want though is the black prismatic shirt, the white shirt with the prism album cover and dates, a programme, and men's boxers. I don't know if you know but a couple pages ago I posted a link. If you want I will post it again.

Yes! I would be very greatful if you are able to post the link again

Okay. This should work. http://store.ticketmaster.com/Dept.aspx?cp=41819_42464_14398_66320&sort=&page=0 If not try this one. http://katyperry.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=14398_66320&view_in=Mobile
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Know it all
« Reply #481 on: July 18, 2014, 08:01:46 PM »
There is too many things I want hmm ???

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #482 on: July 18, 2014, 09:01:17 PM »

I added up all the stuff I want and its over 300 dollars  :wowza:

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #483 on: July 18, 2014, 09:32:16 PM »

Should I buy the lunch box? What little pieces of merch are good (ex. Water bottle, poster)
artRAVE tho

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #484 on: July 18, 2014, 09:43:40 PM »
Yeah can someone take a photo of the small stuff? :S
because legends never die.

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #485 on: July 18, 2014, 10:15:06 PM »

Should I buy the lunch box? What little pieces of merch are good (ex. Water bottle, poster)

I notice that you keep asking these questions and it rather confuses me, what exactly do you mean by 'good'? like worth the money? because I kind of think that's a personal decision. I haven't really made any big decisions just because I haven't seen any of it in person.

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Know it all
« Reply #486 on: July 19, 2014, 08:39:23 AM »

Oooffftt, time to pick out faves I guess :(

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #487 on: July 19, 2014, 09:44:14 AM »

Oooffftt, time to pick out faves I guess :(

ya, I figure since its all online too i'll just get a few pieces that I really want and order the rest when I have the money.

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #488 on: July 20, 2014, 09:24:45 AM »
I really want the ROAR jacket!
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #489 on: July 20, 2014, 08:44:38 PM »
So just had an idea. I'll be in RS the last us show, October 11th. Which is exactly 2 weeks before her birthday. So I was kinda thinking of making an early birthday card for her and having random katycats I run into sign it and maybe inserting some pieces of paper with messages from people here and on twitter. What's your guys' thoughts?

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #490 on: July 20, 2014, 09:00:29 PM »
So just had an idea. I'll be in RS the last us show, October 11th. Which is exactly 2 weeks before her birthday. So I was kinda thinking of making an early birthday card for her and having random katycats I run into sign it and maybe inserting some pieces of paper with messages from people here and on twitter. What's your guys' thoughts?
omg that's a great idea! honestly you should go through with it. Just make sure to get a massive card lol  :lol:

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #491 on: July 20, 2014, 09:16:48 PM »
omg that's a great idea! honestly you should go through with it. Just make sure to get a massive card lol  :lol:

I have to agree. I mean that is an amazing idea. I would love to somewhat personally wish her a happy birthday but my concert's way before that. I would even help if I didn't live in Canada. You should really do it!!!!!
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #492 on: July 20, 2014, 09:44:21 PM »
So I seriously thought I made my last post about the birthday card in the reflection section thread  :lol: oh well. I'm gonna work with yo_teachsam on the card. The Friday show is her birthday so if she goes on stage she'll hand katy the card. If not, I'll manage to get it to her when I'm in RS. well prob have to use a poster board  :hehe:

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #493 on: July 21, 2014, 12:18:42 PM »
So I seriously thought I made my last post about the birthday card in the reflection section thread  :lol: oh well. I'm gonna work with yo_teachsam on the card. The Friday show is her birthday so if she goes on stage she'll hand katy the card. If not, I'll manage to get it to her when I'm in RS. well prob have to use a poster board  :hehe:

Good luck!
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #494 on: July 22, 2014, 03:43:48 PM »
I bought another poster that wasn't there the first night.
It's like the TD:CC cover. Katy changes into a tiger
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre