Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread  (Read 20249 times)

Offline Tori_Rose

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread
« Reply #465 on: July 13, 2014, 02:19:15 PM »
Is the hologram backpack femanine? Cuz I'm a guy and wanted to buy one at the concert.

Not at all, I mainly saw guys with the backpacks at my last show..go for it  :kittypurry:

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #466 on: July 13, 2014, 02:39:19 PM »
Is the hologram backpack femanine? Cuz I'm a guy and wanted to buy one at the concert.

Not at all, I mainly saw guys with the backpacks at my last show..go for it  :kittypurry:

Do you know how much it was at the concert?
artRAVE tho

Offline ifucanaffordme

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Breathe & Believe <3 #3306 Crimson&Clover
« Reply #467 on: July 13, 2014, 07:07:59 PM »
Online prices seems to match stadiums prices. I only bought the tshirt and bracelet, but online has the same exact price. Posters are same too. From what I saw they didn't have any backpacks of jackets at my show, unless I missed it? Lol which is possible Bc I was overly excited. :hehe:

April 7 2009!NYC 1 row!
July 30, 2009 Atlantic City NJ front row! She held my hand :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlgaqkHhcHo
June 19, 2011 I MET Katy!
July 12, 2014 PWT NJ

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Dressing Up
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #468 on: July 13, 2014, 08:11:44 PM »
Online prices seems to match stadiums prices. I only bought the tshirt and bracelet, but online has the same exact price. Posters are same too. From what I saw they didn't have any backpacks of jackets at my show, unless I missed it? Lol which is possible Bc I was overly excited. :hehe:

thanks for the heads up!!

Offline devon1999

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #469 on: July 13, 2014, 08:58:59 PM »
has anyone bought the tie dye hoodie and is willing to post a pic of it??? im curious as to its true color...it looks more yellow to me but my sister says its more pink. shes also slightly color blind though  :hehe:

From looking at the pictures online i dont see a lot of yellow in it

http://store.digitalstores.co.uk/media/AbstractArticleBigData/imageFull/.fwysvrZU/WarehouseVariant-153504/Katy-Perry-Tie-Dye-Prism-Hoodie-Small.jpg

yeah that's why i was hoping to see a pic of it "in person" rather than like the professional pictures, so i could get a better idea. but i mean, i could also just wait till i get there  :hehe:

Ugh I used to have a picture until I deleted it yesterday!!! Okay online I see more yellow. But in the picture I had I saw more of an orange-y pink-y. But that could have been from the poor lighting at the arena. When's your concert date. If mine is before I will take a picture of it for you  :thumbzup:

my concert is august 1st. I can just check it out when I get there, but thank you! I think I remember seeing a pic before and it looked more orange-pink

Yeah that's what I thought too and your date is before mine. Mines August 31. You know what would be awesome. If you could snap a good picture of the merch with prices for this forum. It would be appreciated by many, including me :) And of course only if you don't have RS tickets.

i'll see what I can do  ;)  :thumbzup:

Thanks a bunch :) and ( I hope I don't sound to needy when I ask this) maybe take a picture of a Covergirl Booth? Again only if you don't have RS and you don't have to if you don't want too. :)
You wanna see my peacock?? ;D

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Dressing Up
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #470 on: July 13, 2014, 09:03:32 PM »
has anyone bought the tie dye hoodie and is willing to post a pic of it??? im curious as to its true color...it looks more yellow to me but my sister says its more pink. shes also slightly color blind though  :hehe:

http://store.digitalstores.co.uk/media/AbstractArticleBigData/imageFull/.fwysvrZU/WarehouseVariant-153504/Katy-Perry-Tie-Dye-Prism-Hoodie-Small.jpg

yeah that's why i was hoping to see a pic of it "in person" rather than like the professional pictures, so i could get a better idea. but i mean, i could also just wait till i get there  :hehe:

Ugh I used to have a picture until I deleted it yesterday!!! Okay online I see more yellow. But in the picture I had I saw more of an orange-y pink-y. But that could have been from the poor lighting at the arena. When's your concert date. If mine is before I will take a picture of it for you  :thumbzup:

my concert is august 1st. I can just check it out when I get there, but thank you! I think I remember seeing a pic before and it looked more orange-pink

Yeah that's what I thought too and your date is before mine. Mines August 31. You know what would be awesome. If you could snap a good picture of the merch with prices for this forum. It would be appreciated by many, including me :) And of course only if you don't have RS tickets.

Thanks a bunch :) and ( I hope I don't sound to needy when I ask this) maybe take a picture of a Covergirl Booth? Again only if you don't have RS and you don't have to if you don't want too. :)

I don't know if you saw this thread yet, but we have a thing called the KatyCatCam where we sign up for our concert dates and film our experiences and then post them here. so, I intend to get a lot of that kind of stuff for my video, so hopefully once its uploaded it will help you out! i'm going to both the dates in Boston so I should be able to get plenty of info for you guys too :) and its my birthday the day of my first concert so I will be in search for the birthday booth!

Offline devon1999

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #471 on: July 13, 2014, 11:14:13 PM »

I don't know if you saw this thread yet, but we have a thing called the KatyCatCam where we sign up for our concert dates and film our experiences and then post them here. so, I intend to get a lot of that kind of stuff for my video, so hopefully once its uploaded it will help you out! i'm going to both the dates in Boston so I should be able to get plenty of info for you guys too :) and its my birthday the day of my first concert so I will be in search for the birthday booth!

Okay sweet. I will start keeping an eye out on that topic. I did see it but kinda forgot since my date was taken already. Oops! But good luck on the birthday contest. Wish my birthday was close to my date but the tickets were my present in March. But no thanks so much and good luck again :)

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #472 on: July 14, 2014, 12:20:22 AM »
Black or tie dye hoodie?
artRAVE tho

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #473 on: July 14, 2014, 11:24:41 AM »
Black or tie dye hoodie?

Black goes with everything  :)
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #474 on: July 14, 2014, 09:12:33 PM »

I got super lucky and my concert date is actually a payday, but I still saved some money from my last few checks  :lol:
I always expect prices to be that high honestly. I just never expect to want so much! for the CDT I barely wanted any merch, nothing really stood out to me,  but i want almost everything from this tour!

I'm kinda lucky being a guy because a lot of the merch doesn't really appeal to me, but I do want a shirt hoodie and maybe few other things. Didn't see a single thing from the claire's stuff that I would want. Guess that's one of the few perks to being a straight male Katy fan ;)

I know how ya feel. It is good but also kinda sucks straight guys don't have a big selection. All her merch this tour is literally gay!! Rainbows and such. The California Dreams Tour shirts were not as bad by any means but I was younger when I went and was called a fag and fruit for having the cotton candy shirt (at the time I didn't know it was a heart). I got it cause she was naked on it!!! But anyways. If I got bullied for wearing that what's gonna happen when I wear one of these shirts!!??!!

I didnt buy anything at CDT cause also as a straight guy i tought the stuff was way too girly/effiminate, its a little bit better for this tour but not by much ill wait to see it in person to be sure but so far im only gonna get the Roar poster

I was wondering if I should get the black or tie dye hoodie. Also how do I keep the roar poster from creasing because the material is thick so you can't roll it up
artRAVE tho

Offline devon1999

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #475 on: July 14, 2014, 09:40:22 PM »

I got super lucky and my concert date is actually a payday, but I still saved some money from my last few checks  :lol:
I always expect prices to be that high honestly. I just never expect to want so much! for the CDT I barely wanted any merch, nothing really stood out to me,  but i want almost everything from this tour!

I'm kinda lucky being a guy because a lot of the merch doesn't really appeal to me, but I do want a shirt hoodie and maybe few other things. Didn't see a single thing from the claire's stuff that I would want. Guess that's one of the few perks to being a straight male Katy fan ;)

I know how ya feel. It is good but also kinda sucks straight guys don't have a big selection. All her merch this tour is literally gay!! Rainbows and such. The California Dreams Tour shirts were not as bad by any means but I was younger when I went and was called a fag and fruit for having the cotton candy shirt (at the time I didn't know it was a heart). I got it cause she was naked on it!!! But anyways. If I got bullied for wearing that what's gonna happen when I wear one of these shirts!!??!!

I didnt buy anything at CDT cause also as a straight guy i tought the stuff was way too girly/effiminate, its a little bit better for this tour but not by much ill wait to see it in person to be sure but so far im only gonna get the Roar poster

I was wondering if I should get the black or tie dye hoodie. Also how do I keep the roar poster from creasing because the material is thick so you can't roll it up

I am getting the black hoodie. And a way to avoid ruining the poster is when the concert ends and when you are leaving stop at the merch booths. For all tours I have been too, they never run out of postes cause that's what I do when I get a poster. And I am probably doing the same as I want the roar poster too.

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #476 on: July 15, 2014, 10:13:54 PM »

I am getting the black hoodie. And a way to avoid ruining the poster is when the concert ends and when you are leaving stop at the merch booths. For all tours I have been too, they never run out of postes cause that's what I do when I get a poster. And I am probably doing the same as I want the roar poster too.
Thanks! Do you guys mind listing the merch that is actually worth getting? (Ex. Specify shirts, glowsticks, water bottle)
artRAVE tho

Offline devon1999

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #477 on: July 16, 2014, 07:25:05 PM »

Thanks! Do you guys mind listing the merch that is actually worth getting? (Ex. Specify shirts, glowsticks, water bottle)

I haven't been to a show so I have no clue what anything is like. The stuff I want though is the black prismatic shirt, the white shirt with the prism album cover and dates, a programme, and men's boxers. I don't know if you know but a couple pages ago I posted a link. If you want I will post it again.

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #478 on: July 17, 2014, 04:18:57 PM »

I haven't been to a show so I have no clue what anything is like. The stuff I want though is the black prismatic shirt, the white shirt with the prism album cover and dates, a programme, and men's boxers. I don't know if you know but a couple pages ago I posted a link. If you want I will post it again.

Yes! I would be very greatful if you are able to post the link again
artRAVE tho

Offline cathou02

• Took Too Many Shots
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #479 on: July 17, 2014, 04:20:48 PM »
At the gig, I bought the tour book, a bracelet and 2 posters, and my gf bought the tout t-shirt for me :) <3 I got some KP goodies now :P

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585