Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread  (Read 28220 times)

Offline devon1999

• Out to Lunch
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread
« Reply #450 on: July 10, 2014, 10:54:19 PM »
has anyone bought the tie dye hoodie and is willing to post a pic of it??? im curious as to its true color...it looks more yellow to me but my sister says its more pink. shes also slightly color blind though  :hehe:

From looking at the pictures online i dont see a lot of yellow in it

http://store.digitalstores.co.uk/media/AbstractArticleBigData/imageFull/.fwysvrZU/WarehouseVariant-153504/Katy-Perry-Tie-Dye-Prism-Hoodie-Small.jpg

yeah that's why i was hoping to see a pic of it "in person" rather than like the professional pictures, so i could get a better idea. but i mean, i could also just wait till i get there  :hehe:

Ugh I used to have a picture until I deleted it yesterday!!! Okay online I see more yellow. But in the picture I had I saw more of an orange-y pink-y. But that could have been from the poor lighting at the arena. When's your concert date. If mine is before I will take a picture of it for you  :thumbzup:
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14

Offline ifucanaffordme

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Breathe & Believe <3 #3306 Crimson&Clover
« Reply #451 on: July 10, 2014, 11:57:29 PM »
Anyone remember if they allow use of credit cards? I'd think yes but I've been to plenty if concerts where it's cash only. I don like to carry too much cash on me :)

April 7 2009! NYC 1 row!
July 30, 2009 Atlantic City NJ front row! She held my hand :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlgaqkHhcHo
June 19, 2011 I MET Katy! Newark
July 12, 2014 PWT NJ
August 5, 2014 PWT PA

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #452 on: July 11, 2014, 12:06:40 AM »
Should I buy the black hoodie or the tie dye hoodie? Also how much are the hoodies and the backpack at the concert?
artRAVE tho

Offline CottonCupcakes

• Dressed up like Elvis!
« Reply #453 on: July 11, 2014, 02:56:31 AM »
Oh wow, I've just found out they sell a lunchbox at the show and I'd looooove one (I have like a mini mini collection, haha).
If anyone has gotten one how much was it at the show?

It was £20 so maybe about $35

Ah okay, thank you so much! :strawberry: I managed to find it on her online store and it says it comes with a thermos, is that also the case at the shows or is this just an online thing??

You're welcome! Sorry that came out a little blunt! And I'm not sure, it didn't at my show. I'm assuming it's an online thing, but again I'm not sure so don't take my word for it!  :xxx:

Oh no it really wasn't blunt at all  :) Thanks for your help again!
Katy: Sweetie, are you okay?
Me: Yeah, it's just that, you're like, freaking wonder woman!
Katy: Oh no sweetie, I can't even twirl!

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #454 on: July 11, 2014, 11:34:25 AM »
Anyone remember if they allow use of credit cards? I'd think yes but I've been to plenty if concerts where it's cash only. I don like to carry too much cash on me :)

I would assume it would be up to the venue, but then again I could also see it being the artists crew. Maybe send an email to one of the support emails on her site and ask? My show isn't till October 10th/11th so can't really help you XD

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline KatyKat2016

• Reading Hemingway
  • Bring out the big balloons
« Reply #455 on: July 11, 2014, 12:53:33 PM »
I would think they would accept credit cards, I believe that's what I used when I bought my stuff last time  :katycat2:

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #456 on: July 11, 2014, 02:14:37 PM »

If your show is in a major arena/shed they should for sure, cash only is more for smaller/newer artist ,club shows......

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #457 on: July 11, 2014, 02:20:11 PM »
Is the hologram backpack femanine? Cuz I'm a guy and wanted to buy one at the concert.
artRAVE tho

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #458 on: July 11, 2014, 07:16:36 PM »
has anyone bought the tie dye hoodie and is willing to post a pic of it??? im curious as to its true color...it looks more yellow to me but my sister says its more pink. shes also slightly color blind though  :hehe:

http://store.digitalstores.co.uk/media/AbstractArticleBigData/imageFull/.fwysvrZU/WarehouseVariant-153504/Katy-Perry-Tie-Dye-Prism-Hoodie-Small.jpg

yeah that's why i was hoping to see a pic of it "in person" rather than like the professional pictures, so i could get a better idea. but i mean, i could also just wait till i get there  :hehe:

Ugh I used to have a picture until I deleted it yesterday!!! Okay online I see more yellow. But in the picture I had I saw more of an orange-y pink-y. But that could have been from the poor lighting at the arena. When's your concert date. If mine is before I will take a picture of it for you  :thumbzup:

my concert is august 1st. I can just check it out when I get there, but thank you! I think I remember seeing a pic before and it looked more orange-pink

Offline devon1999

• Out to Lunch
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #459 on: July 11, 2014, 08:19:28 PM »

my concert is august 1st. I can just check it out when I get there, but thank you! I think I remember seeing a pic before and it looked more orange-pink

Yeah that's what I thought too and your date is before mine. Mines August 31. You know what would be awesome. If you could snap a good picture of the merch with prices for this forum. It would be appreciated by many, including me :) And of course only if you don't have RS tickets.
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #460 on: July 11, 2014, 08:22:47 PM »
Is the hologram backpack femanine? Cuz I'm a guy and wanted to buy one at the concert.
artRAVE tho

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #461 on: July 11, 2014, 11:02:17 PM »
I have until July 18th to save up! I want like EVERYTHING :hehe:

I recommend the hoodie and tour programme :)

Should I get the black hoodie or tie dye? Is the backpack feminine for a guy and how much is it at the concert?
artRAVE tho

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #462 on: July 12, 2014, 11:16:56 AM »

Yeah that's what I thought too and your date is before mine. Mines August 31. You know what would be awesome. If you could snap a good picture of the merch with prices for this forum. It would be appreciated by many, including me :) And of course only if you don't have RS tickets.

i'll see what I can do  ;)  :thumbzup:

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #463 on: July 12, 2014, 12:02:19 PM »

They did at the o2! They also had cash points right next to the merch stand :)
I think you'd be alright to pay on card though
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #464 on: July 12, 2014, 12:02:47 PM »
Oh wow, I've just found out they sell a lunchbox at the show and I'd looooove one (I have like a mini mini collection, haha).
If anyone has gotten one how much was it at the show?

It was £20 so maybe about $35

Ah okay, thank you so much! :strawberry: I managed to find it on her online store and it says it comes with a thermos, is that also the case at the shows or is this just an online thing??

You're welcome! Sorry that came out a little blunt! And I'm not sure, it didn't at my show. I'm assuming it's an online thing, but again I'm not sure so don't take my word for it!  :xxx:

Oh no it really wasn't blunt at all  :) Thanks for your help again!

Oh good, and you're welcome! :)
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber