Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread  (Read 40132 times)

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread
« Reply #435 on: July 09, 2014, 05:00:11 PM »
Is everything cheaper at the venue than it is online?? I saw a picture on twitter of the merch and the PWT hoodie was only $75 and the shirts were all $40??  :o

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #436 on: July 09, 2014, 05:43:02 PM »
Is everything cheaper at the venue than it is online?? I saw a picture on twitter of the merch and the PWT hoodie was only $75 and the shirts were all $40??  :o

I would hope the merch is a bit cheaper at the venue
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
« Reply #437 on: July 09, 2014, 09:11:25 PM »

Me too! I've seen a lot of varied prices though.. I really hope it is cheaper, even if it's just $10 cheaper, that'll help me out a lot  :hehe: Was it cheaper at the venue during CDT? I can't remember :o

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #438 on: July 09, 2014, 09:21:56 PM »

Me too! I've seen a lot of varied prices though.. I really hope it is cheaper, even if it's just $10 cheaper, that'll help me out a lot  :hehe: Was it cheaper at the venue during CDT? I can't remember :o

No it wasn't. My shirt was the same price on her site after my leg.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 11:50:31 AM by devon1999 »
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #439 on: July 09, 2014, 09:30:27 PM »

Hate to say but usually the case is that it's more expensive at the show. Because they know that when you're at the concert they can use your excitement for/from the show to rob you.

Then again if you count things like shipping costs online which come on top of the standard price... it might just work out being more or less the same.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #440 on: July 09, 2014, 09:32:52 PM »

Hate to say but usually the case is that it's more expensive at the show. Because they know that when you're at the concert they can use your excitement for/from the show to rob you.

Then again if you count things like shipping costs online which come on top of the standard price... it might just work out being more or less the same.

ive been to shows where I noticed the prices are less at the venue. idk about this tour though. all I know is whats online  :twitch:

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #441 on: July 09, 2014, 10:54:33 PM »

ive been to shows where I noticed the prices are less at the venue. idk about this tour though. all I know is whats online  :twitch:

I know for KISS' last tour when they came to Houston back in '12, shirts were I think $40 at the venue, and $20 online and I'm almost certain shipping was at most $10. Don't think KISS' online store has ever had high shipping, least not for me living in Texas.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
« Reply #442 on: July 09, 2014, 11:21:30 PM »

In this picture the shirts [that I can see] are priced at $40, online some are $50+, the hoodie is $75, online it is $85. The Roar poster is $20, online it's $25. The tiger lenticular is $35, online it's $50. I've tried to compare this with other pictures from different venues but the pictures are too fuzzy to really see the prices, but I have seen on a couple that the hoodie is $75, so I think they might be cheaper at the venue!

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 11:23:01 PM by ravenkatycat »

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #443 on: July 10, 2014, 05:58:37 AM »
What little merch is at venues but not online? anyone know?
because legends never die.

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #444 on: July 10, 2014, 11:56:06 AM »
Oh wow, I've just found out they sell a lunchbox at the show and I'd looooove one (I have like a mini mini collection, haha).
If anyone has gotten one how much was it at the show?

It was £20 so maybe about $35

Ah okay, thank you so much! :strawberry: I managed to find it on her online store and it says it comes with a thermos, is that also the case at the shows or is this just an online thing??

You're welcome! Sorry that came out a little blunt! And I'm not sure, it didn't at my show. I'm assuming it's an online thing, but again I'm not sure so don't take my word for it!  :xxx:
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #445 on: July 10, 2014, 03:42:48 PM »
 :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:What merch is worth the money (specify shirts, sweaters, small things etc.)
artRAVE tho

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #446 on: July 10, 2014, 06:32:26 PM »
Black prismatic sweater or hologram backpack?
artRAVE tho

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #447 on: July 10, 2014, 07:24:29 PM »
has anyone bought the tie dye hoodie and is willing to post a pic of it??? im curious as to its true color...it looks more yellow to me but my sister says its more pink. shes also slightly color blind though  :hehe:

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #448 on: July 10, 2014, 08:54:28 PM »
has anyone bought the tie dye hoodie and is willing to post a pic of it??? im curious as to its true color...it looks more yellow to me but my sister says its more pink. shes also slightly color blind though  :hehe:

From looking at the pictures online i dont see a lot of yellow in it

http://store.digitalstores.co.uk/media/AbstractArticleBigData/imageFull/.fwysvrZU/WarehouseVariant-153504/Katy-Perry-Tie-Dye-Prism-Hoodie-Small.jpg
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 08:56:19 PM by ChrisB »

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #449 on: July 10, 2014, 09:30:49 PM »

From looking at the pictures online i dont see a lot of yellow in it

http://store.digitalstores.co.uk/media/AbstractArticleBigData/imageFull/.fwysvrZU/WarehouseVariant-153504/Katy-Perry-Tie-Dye-Prism-Hoodie-Small.jpg

yeah that's why i was hoping to see a pic of it "in person" rather than like the professional pictures, so i could get a better idea. but i mean, i could also just wait till i get there  :hehe: