Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread  (Read 27006 times)

Offline devon1999

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread
« Reply #420 on: July 08, 2014, 03:11:39 PM »
I got super lucky and my concert date is actually a payday, but I still saved some money from my last few checks  :lol:
I always expect prices to be that high honestly. I just never expect to want so much! for the CDT I barely wanted any merch, nothing really stood out to me,  but i want almost everything from this tour!

I'm kinda lucky being a guy because a lot of the merch doesn't really appeal to me, but I do want a shirt hoodie and maybe few other things. Didn't see a single thing from the claire's stuff that I would want. Guess that's one of the few perks to being a straight male Katy fan ;)

I know how ya feel. It is good but also kinda sucks straight guys don't have a big selection. All her merch this tour is literally gay!! Rainbows and such. The California Dreams Tour shirts were not as bad by any means but I was younger when I went and was called a fag and fruit for having the cotton candy shirt (at the time I didn't know it was a heart). I got it cause she was naked on it!!! But anyways. If I got bullied for wearing that what's gonna happen when I wear one of these shirts!!??!!
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14

Offline devon1999

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #421 on: July 08, 2014, 03:20:57 PM »
Can anyone find the link to the UK store that sells everything (like including the backpack)? I used to have it, but now I can't find it ANYWHERE.

I think this is it. http://store.digitalstores.co.uk/katyperry/

Offline devon1999

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #422 on: July 08, 2014, 03:30:52 PM »
MY FELLOW CANADIAN (AND AMERICAN THIS IS FOR YOU TOO) KATYCATS!!!!!! Here is all the merch I found enjoy.
http://store.ticketmaster.com/Dept.aspx?cp=41819_42464_14398_66320

There should work now
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 06:52:41 PM by devon1999 »

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #423 on: July 08, 2014, 04:20:40 PM »

I got super lucky and my concert date is actually a payday, but I still saved some money from my last few checks  :lol:
I always expect prices to be that high honestly. I just never expect to want so much! for the CDT I barely wanted any merch, nothing really stood out to me,  but i want almost everything from this tour!

I'm kinda lucky being a guy because a lot of the merch doesn't really appeal to me, but I do want a shirt hoodie and maybe few other things. Didn't see a single thing from the claire's stuff that I would want. Guess that's one of the few perks to being a straight male Katy fan ;)

I know how ya feel. It is good but also kinda sucks straight guys don't have a big selection. All her merch this tour is literally gay!! Rainbows and such. The California Dreams Tour shirts were not as bad by any means but I was younger when I went and was called a fag and fruit for having the cotton candy shirt (at the time I didn't know it was a heart). I got it cause she was naked on it!!! But anyways. If I got bullied for wearing that what's gonna happen when I wear one of these shirts!!??!!

I didnt buy anything at CDT cause also as a straight guy i tought the stuff was way too girly/effiminate, its a little bit better for this tour but not by much ill wait to see it in person to be sure but so far im only gonna get the Roar poster

Offline devon1999

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #424 on: July 08, 2014, 06:46:39 PM »

I didnt buy anything at CDT cause also as a straight guy i tought the stuff was way too girly/effiminate, its a little bit better for this tour but not by much ill wait to see it in person to be sure but so far im only gonna get the Roar poster

Okay who/what is CDT? Seen a lot bout it/them on this forum. And I hope to get the zip up sweater, white shirt with the PRISM CD cover as the design, prism vision glasses even though she changed them. They are pink and say covergirl on em (kinda don't want em if that is how they are for my show). And then the men's boxers, a programme, and a Kacey Musgraves shirt. I want a lot but probably will only buy a shirt. I find a lot of it over priced. And if the online prices are cheaper I may not buy anything.

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #425 on: July 08, 2014, 06:50:26 PM »

Okay who/what is CDT? Seen a lot bout it/them on this forum. And I hope to get the zip up sweater, white shirt with the PRISM CD cover as the design, prism vision glasses even though she changed them. They are pink and say covergirl on em (kinda don't want em if that is how they are for my show). And then the men's boxers, a programme, and a Kacey Musgraves shirt. I want a lot but probably will only buy a shirt. I find a lot of it over priced. And if the online prices are cheaper I may not buy anything.

CDT stands for California Dreams Tour, which was the tour centered around the Teenage Dream album, which kicked off in 2011 and ended in early 2012. :)
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline devon1999

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #426 on: July 08, 2014, 06:58:21 PM »

CDT stands for California Dreams Tour, which was the tour centered around the Teenage Dream album, which kicked off in 2011 and ended in early 2012. :)

Wow I am stupid!!! I even went to that. Let's just say I ain't good with putting stuff together. Took me a while to figure out PWT too. But yeah. The Peacock shirt was the best but never know how others will act when it is jut a joke. But it didn't have dates either. Why even bother with a shirt that doesn't have the dates of the tour on the back. 

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #427 on: July 08, 2014, 07:49:33 PM »
I wanted to buy the black tour shirt. I just can't pic myself paying $40 for one. The backpack was cheaper at the arena/venue. I did buy the Roar ring at Claire's, because it doesn't look too girlish IMHO. It reminds me of a brass knuckle but a ring instead. A lot of the KP stuff aimed for girls I buy, I don't wear. I just put it with my other KP stuff.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #428 on: July 08, 2014, 07:57:33 PM »
Okay who/what is CDT? Seen a lot bout it/them on this forum. And I hope to get the zip up sweater, white shirt with the PRISM CD cover as the design, [prism vision glasses even though she changed them. They are pink and say covergirl on em (kinda don't want em if that is how they are for my show. And then the men's boxers, a programme, and a Kacey Musgraves shirt. I want a lot but probably will only buy a shirt. I find a lot of it over priced. And if the online prices are cheaper I may not buy anything.

From what i have read elsewere those Covergirl glasses are free

"
 make sure you find a Covergirl "Prism-vision" booth when you get there , they hand out a 3-d type glasses that are used later in the show ... "
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 08:00:22 PM by ChrisB »

Offline KatysWeirdness

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • Minnie
« Reply #429 on: July 08, 2014, 09:07:09 PM »
What are like the must-buy merch items?
NEED OPINIONS! :pinkbow:

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #430 on: July 08, 2014, 10:01:44 PM »

For me it's not a matter of looking gay or anything, it's just a matter of it isn't something I want to wear. Also not worried about what I'll be called. I've been given hell for the past 5 years for being a KISS fan, and a little haze for being a katy fan now too. Not as much as tbh my school got really lax on bullying and what not after my sophomore year but I'd still hear some things about being a katy fan, but most was more of little teasing than bullying.

Nonetheless way I see it, be who you are and love what you love. Who cares if someone thinks or calls you a fag or something. Words can only do as much as you let them even though I know that's easier said than done.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline devon1999

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #431 on: July 08, 2014, 10:43:44 PM »

For me it's not a matter of looking gay or anything, it's just a matter of it isn't something I want to wear. Also not worried about what I'll be called. I've been given hell for the past 5 years for being a KISS fan, and a little haze for being a katy fan now too. Not as much as tbh my school got really lax on bullying and what not after my sophomore year but I'd still hear some things about being a katy fan, but most was more of little teasing than bullying.

Nonetheless way I see it, be who you are and love what you love. Who cares if someone thinks or calls you a fag or something. Words can only do as much as you let them even though I know that's easier said than done.

Thank ya. Needed that advice. Too bad not all people are as nice as the ones on this forum

Offline devon1999

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #432 on: July 08, 2014, 11:04:33 PM »
Okay who/what is CDT? Seen a lot bout it/them on this forum. And I hope to get the zip up sweater, white shirt with the PRISM CD cover as the design, [prism vision glasses even though she changed them. They are pink and say covergirl on em (kinda don't want em if that is how they are for my show. And then the men's boxers, a programme, and a Kacey Musgraves shirt. I want a lot but probably will only buy a shirt. I find a lot of it over priced. And if the online prices are cheaper I may not buy anything.

From what i have read elsewere those Covergirl glasses are free

"
 make sure you find a Covergirl "Prism-vision" booth when you get there , they hand out a 3-d type glasses that are used later in the show ... "

Okay thanks!!! You guys on here are so nice!!!!

Offline CottonCupcakes

• Dressed up like Elvis!
« Reply #433 on: July 09, 2014, 02:34:08 AM »
Oh wow, I've just found out they sell a lunchbox at the show and I'd looooove one (I have like a mini mini collection, haha).
If anyone has gotten one how much was it at the show?

It was £20 so maybe about $35

Ah okay, thank you so much! :strawberry: I managed to find it on her online store and it says it comes with a thermos, is that also the case at the shows or is this just an online thing??

Katy: Sweetie, are you okay?
Me: Yeah, it's just that, you're like, freaking wonder woman!
Katy: Oh no sweetie, I can't even twirl!

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Reading Hemingway
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #434 on: July 09, 2014, 04:03:25 AM »
I don't think the artists have any input at all into the price of merch. They would have a say in what kind of merch they want and help design it and whatnot but I think all the pricing and marketing after that point gets done by whatever merchandise company is looking after it for the tour.

No matter what artist/tour you go to I think all merchandise is expensive. Why not jack up the price when you know people will by it no matter the price.

Lucky for me there's only a couple of things I want this tour... and what I can't afford at my first show I'll but at the second because I've got a month inbetween :thumbzup:
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014