Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread  (Read 31427 times)

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread
« Reply #405 on: June 24, 2014, 01:50:17 PM »
Sort of random question, but has anyone gotten the wildflower shirt? I thought it looked nice, but wasn't sure how it would actually look in person. Anyone have a pic of them in the shirt so I can get an idea of whether to buy it or not? Thanks in advance   :angelpop:

Yes I got it and I really love it. It has quite a special cut. I will try to take a picture of it and post it when I find time later this week. :)
Thanks!  :katycat2:

No problem. :) Will probably not be able to take a pic before the weekend though, as I am incredibly busy with work this week. But I will try to do it asap..and if I should in all the stress forget about it and not upload a pic until next Monday, just remind me via PM, okay?! Hope you don't mind waiting a bit longer... :xx:

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #406 on: June 24, 2014, 02:42:03 PM »
My favourite t-shirt from this tour is the Prism tie dye one. I love it so much, it's beautiful!! :xx: :flowerpower:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #407 on: June 24, 2014, 03:21:38 PM »
I saw in an instagram video last night that they have the kitty purry doll at the merch table but I couldn't make out how much it was.

I saw on twitter the Kitty Purry doll was going for $35, not bad.
Scratch that... I got $35 from a contest to win them -- they said the prize was valued at $35. But they are $65 at the shows. hmph. lol
such a shame, cuz I'd consider paying $35 but $65 is unthinkable!  :-\

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline KatyKat2016

• Reading Hemingway
  • Bring out the big balloons
« Reply #408 on: June 25, 2014, 01:12:12 PM »
Sort of random question, but has anyone gotten the wildflower shirt? I thought it looked nice, but wasn't sure how it would actually look in person. Anyone have a pic of them in the shirt so I can get an idea of whether to buy it or not? Thanks in advance   :angelpop:

Yes I got it and I really love it. It has quite a special cut. I will try to take a picture of it and post it when I find time later this week. :)

No problem. :) Will probably not be able to take a pic before the weekend though, as I am incredibly busy with work this week. But I will try to do it asap..and if I should in all the stress forget about it and not upload a pic until next Monday, just remind me via PM, okay?! Hope you don't mind waiting a bit longer... :xx:
Haha don't stress! I've got a little less than a month until Katy comes to town, no worries! :D

Offline vegan.leopard

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • acceptance is the key to be truly free
« Reply #409 on: June 25, 2014, 02:23:17 PM »

Haha don't stress! I've got a little less than a month until Katy comes to town, no worries! :D

Perfect!  :) :xx: :xx:

Offline CottonCupcakes

• Dressed up like Elvis!
« Reply #410 on: July 08, 2014, 07:15:21 AM »
Oh wow, I've just found out they sell a lunchbox at the show and I'd looooove one (I have like a mini mini collection, haha).
If anyone has gotten one how much was it at the show?
Katy: Sweetie, are you okay?
Me: Yeah, it's just that, you're like, freaking wonder woman!
Katy: Oh no sweetie, I can't even twirl!

Offline devon1999

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Yeah, I See You!!!
« Reply #411 on: July 08, 2014, 10:58:01 AM »
Am I the only one who thinks that Katy's merch prices are insane? $50 for a shirt and poster! $45 for boxers! Plus I will want at least a shirt from the opening act. Her ticket prices were pretty high for Reflection Section too (not as bad as Lady Gaga $1,500 for VIP). But I recently went to a concert VIP M&G for $200 and the prices for merch were very reasonable. $30 for all shirts with dates and most without ($25 if not), $10 for CDs, $65 for the hoodies, and $10 for flags and posters. And this was a smaller known band (Hedley) with a HUGE stage like Katy's. If anything they need more money than her and their merch prices were way cheaper. Not hating!!!! Just saying. But this time she better have all things for Edmonton. Last tour I think we just got the left overs. No hoodies only two of the three shirts with dates then all the Katy portrait ones (I think). And not very cheap either. And all very girly. Sorry if you think this is pointless. I just thought it and wanted to say it  :rofl:  :hehe:
CDT- Edmonton, AB- 07/17/11
PWT- Edmonton, AB 08/31/14
PWT M&G- Edmonton, AB- 09/01/14

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #412 on: July 08, 2014, 11:07:22 AM »
Can anyone find the link to the UK store that sells everything (like including the backpack)? I used to have it, but now I can't find it ANYWHERE.

Katycat #1956.
25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #413 on: July 08, 2014, 11:14:50 AM »
Actually curious how much of a say Katy had in terms of the pricing of things. By no means were tickets cheap, but I was more than willing to pay 180 for right up on the stage. Not sure where I stand on merchandise though. Normally it is a lot cheaper to buy the merch online, at least it was with KISS, but shipping can be a real bitch too from what I've seen from her online store. Just hope I manage to set aside enough come October for all the merch I want on top of having a concert in August and September.

Also 700th post  :firework:

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #414 on: July 08, 2014, 11:25:19 AM »
Actually curious how much of a say Katy had in terms of the pricing of things. By no means were tickets cheap, but I was more than willing to pay 180 for right up on the stage. Not sure where I stand on merchandise though. Normally it is a lot cheaper to buy the merch online, at least it was with KISS, but shipping can be a real bitch too from what I've seen from her online store. Just hope I manage to set aside enough come October for all the merch I want on top of having a concert in August and September.

I got super lucky and my concert date is actually a payday, but I still saved some money from my last few checks  :lol:
I always expect prices to be that high honestly. I just never expect to want so much! for the CDT I barely wanted any merch, nothing really stood out to me,  but i want almost everything from this tour!

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #415 on: July 08, 2014, 11:32:01 AM »

I'm not surprised by the prices. Last tour I only bought the program. This time around I plan on buying a few things at both of the shows I'm going to.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #416 on: July 08, 2014, 11:33:42 AM »
I got super lucky and my concert date is actually a payday, but I still saved some money from my last few checks  :lol:
I always expect prices to be that high honestly. I just never expect to want so much! for the CDT I barely wanted any merch, nothing really stood out to me,  but i want almost everything from this tour!

I'm kinda lucky being a guy because a lot of the merch doesn't really appeal to me, but I do want a shirt hoodie and maybe few other things. Didn't see a single thing from the claire's stuff that I would want. Guess that's one of the few perks to being a straight male Katy fan ;)

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline Cupcake Kitty

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Live, Love, Katy ♥
« Reply #417 on: July 08, 2014, 11:35:57 AM »
To people worrying about sizes, it's better it be too large than too small.
Trust me, this is coming from someone who bought the Firework top at CDT aged 13 and now (as my chesticles have enhanced to near-frightful degree over the years) it mostly reads as 'IREWO' when i wear it  :eyes:

Sig by: kp-freak.no1 :)
KatyCat & Proud - KatyCat #6595 :xx:
Official Honorary California Gurl, according to Katy. :thumbzup:
♥ CDT ♥ 5/4/11 & 1/11/11
♥ April 5th 2011 ~ Met my Firework and made her smile :firework:

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #418 on: July 08, 2014, 12:21:14 PM »

I'm kinda lucky being a guy because a lot of the merch doesn't really appeal to me, but I do want a shirt hoodie and maybe few other things. Didn't see a single thing from the claire's stuff that I would want. Guess that's one of the few perks to being a straight male Katy fan ;)

ha! that is true. I don't remember even seeing hoodies at the CDT. I know they are online now but I don't remember seeing them at the venue. and yeah truthfully some of the pieces from the claires collection were a little too young for me, and I'm only 22.  :lol:

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #419 on: July 08, 2014, 01:18:15 PM »
Oh wow, I've just found out they sell a lunchbox at the show and I'd looooove one (I have like a mini mini collection, haha).
If anyone has gotten one how much was it at the show?

It was £20 so maybe about $35
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber