Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread  (Read 30145 times)

Offline KatyKat2016

• Reading Hemingway
  • Bring out the big balloons

Offline MaddieHasSwag

• Shake the Glitter!
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread
« Reply #271 on: May 24, 2014, 12:47:51 PM »
I want the hoodie!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #272 on: May 24, 2014, 02:02:45 PM »
Can't wait to get the hoodie on tour!!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Online kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #273 on: May 24, 2014, 11:42:59 PM »
I need the hoodie to go online so i can buy it nad not wait till my pwt considering my pwt is in summer.... lol
because legends never die.

Offline katieee03

• Wannabe
« Reply #274 on: May 25, 2014, 04:42:23 AM »
Disappointed with the merch this tour, and what is with the prices!  ???

The satin tiger jacket is £200, but you can get it on the webstore for £126.99 with a Prism CD too!
I also bought the Prism tie-dye shirt at the Manchester show on Tuesday for £30.. i went to the Manchester show yesterday and it was £40!
Devoted Katycat <3

Offline sparkleattack

• Reading Hemingway
  • ~sparkle face~
« Reply #275 on: May 25, 2014, 12:38:03 PM »
The UK Katy Perry store has some things listed from the tour! Slight hint at what we might get :D

Whats the link to the UK store?
2014 - May 31st - Prismatic World Tour - London o2 Arena
2015 - March 9th - Prismatic World Tour - Amsterdam Ziggo Dome

Offline KatyKat2016

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #276 on: May 25, 2014, 06:20:43 PM »
The UK Katy Perry store has some things listed from the tour! Slight hint at what we might get :D

Whats the link to the UK store?
http://store.digitalstores.co.uk/katyperry/*/Merchandise/

Offline GabyPerry96

• Wannabe
« Reply #277 on: May 26, 2014, 12:31:10 AM »
I have a question about the merchandise, is there a tour book this time? Like I'm the CDT. I really loved that. So I really want to know if there is one this time :D
Thank you

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #278 on: May 26, 2014, 02:22:31 AM »
I have a question about the merchandise, is there a tour book this time? Like I'm the CDT. I really loved that. So I really want to know if there is one this time :D
Thank you

i think theres a good chance there will be..but with these things,they usually dont have them right away because they need a handful of shows to be done so they can take pictures n such..when and where are you seeing the show?

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline KatycatKeata

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #279 on: May 26, 2014, 03:44:40 AM »
I've been trying to persuade my mum to let me buy the hoodie and I think the answer could be a yes! But I also want 2 tshirts, a wristband and the prism vision glasses. How much are the glow sticks? I really want one of them
15th October 2011- California Dreams Tour, London's O2 arena. Met Katy and she said she loved my red hair and my name and she hugged me! 30th May 2014- PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
Twitter: @t3enage_d1rtbag
Instagram: @t3enage_d1rtbag (Personal)
Instagram: @katyscaliforniagurl (Fan Account)

Offline KatyKat2016

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #280 on: May 26, 2014, 06:55:56 AM »
I tell ya, good thing I got a random $200 easter check from my pappap, cuz I'm most likely to spend it all at this concert! :P

Offline GabyPerry96

• Wannabe
« Reply #281 on: May 26, 2014, 09:22:19 AM »
Thank you

i think theres a good chance there will be..but with these things,they usually dont have them right away because they need a handful of shows to be done so they can take pictures n such..when and where are you seeing the show?

I'm seeing her on October 17 On Mexico City :) so there may be a chance?? Thank you for answering :3

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #282 on: May 26, 2014, 07:38:51 PM »
Thank you

I'm seeing her on October 17 On Mexico City :) so there may be a chance?? Thank you for answering :3

there should definitely be one by then. I don't know when they started doing them for CDT, but my shows in June & December had one. So I bet they will be out in time for yours

Offline GabyPerry96

• Wannabe
« Reply #283 on: May 26, 2014, 11:13:23 PM »
Thank you

there should definitely be one by then. I don't know when they started doing them for CDT, but my shows in June & December had one. So I bet they will be out in time for yours

Thank you so much :D I really want that tour book :3

Offline Hummingbirdheartbeat87

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2014, 11:43:03 AM »
It was just posted on twitter that there's a tour book now!! So glad! That's my favorite part!!! :thumbzup:
*~*Bess*~*

"I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning."