Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread  (Read 19841 times)

Online OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - Merchandise Thread
« Reply #210 on: May 14, 2014, 10:24:55 PM »
 :grr:anyone know what a lithograph is?..thats what was stated a while back on the list of what was included with a VIP ticket for the US dates.im guessing it might be that thing thats propped up against the couch in the previous pic?hopefully the wristband is included too,really want that and even though its probably not too expensive,it would be nice to save a couple bucks haha

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #211 on: May 15, 2014, 02:56:53 AM »
:grr:anyone know what a lithograph is?..thats what was stated a while back on the list of what was included with a VIP ticket for the US dates.im guessing it might be that thing thats propped up against the couch in the previous pic?hopefully the wristband is included too,really want that and even though its probably not too expensive,it would be nice to save a couple bucks haha
A lithograph is a high quality print. It's printed on thicker paper. They're much nicer than standard pictures. I have a lithograph from Taylor Swift's web store and it's very nice.

Offline Katyrocks

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Youre such a wreck, the cutest accident
« Reply #212 on: May 15, 2014, 04:11:16 AM »
I got the black prism shirt, the one that has no dates on the back. It fits perfect! So upset that they didnt have a tour prog!  ???

25th Feb 2009 Manchester * 26th/27th Feb KOKO London
10th June Sheps Bush London * 11th June Brighton
25th August Birmingham * 26th August Newcastle,
17th March 2011 London * 4th June 2011 North Carolina
13th May 2014 Birmingham *

Online OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #213 on: May 15, 2014, 04:25:16 AM »
A lithograph is a high quality print. It's printed on thicker paper. They're much nicer than standard pictures. I have a lithograph from Taylor Swift's web store and it's very nice.

cool!thank you :)

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #214 on: May 15, 2014, 11:23:41 AM »
I'm broke cuz of this tour :')
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #215 on: May 15, 2014, 12:02:18 PM »

haha I was wondering the exact same thing! Do you by any chance know what other merchandise comes with the RS package?
Prism: let the light in

Offline hbiemiller

• Cherry Chapstick
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #216 on: May 15, 2014, 02:35:58 PM »

haha I was wondering the exact same thing! Do you by any chance know what other merchandise comes with the RS package?

I think the packages are different in the UK  ??? I think we have to wait until the first US show if you are in the US

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • just pretend I wrote something clever here
« Reply #217 on: May 15, 2014, 03:21:21 PM »

I think the packages are different in the UK  ??? I think we have to wait until the first US show if you are in the US
that makes sense lol

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #218 on: May 16, 2014, 07:58:24 AM »
Tell me if you want any pictures!

Things I got from VIP Early Entry:
Prism Bag
Fancy Print
Tour Laminate

Things I bought:
Black tour shirt (dates on the back)
Hoody
Wristband
Light up wand
Prism vision glasses (you get told to put these on during Firework, they basically add extra rainbows to what you see, it's kinda trippy)

25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #219 on: May 16, 2014, 08:51:45 AM »
Tell me if you want any pictures!

Things I got from VIP Early Entry:
Prism Bag
Fancy Print
Tour Laminate

Things I bought:
Black tour shirt (dates on the back)
Hoody
Wristband
Light up wand
Prism vision glasses (you get told to put these on during Firework, they basically add extra rainbows to what you see, it's kinda trippy)
Thank you! That sounds good for the RS because I don't want to be holding a bunch of things while I'm standing. Or maybe it's mailed to me...I forget haha
Prism: let the light in

Offline sparkleattack

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • ~sparkle face~
« Reply #220 on: May 16, 2014, 09:10:00 AM »
Anybody have a pic of the VIP merch yet???

This pic was floating around Twitter the last couple days.  Not sure what is all part of the pack and what was bought at the show, though.  Can someone else confirm?

I WANT that tote bag so bad!!!! Can you buy it if you don't have a VIP package? I reeeaaaally want one.
2014 - May 31st - Prismatic World Tour - London o2 Arena
2015 - March 9th - Prismatic World Tour - Amsterdam Ziggo Dome

Offline oceanekatycat

• Is Still Trying to Connect the Dots
  • Sometimes When I Miss you I Put Those Records On
« Reply #221 on: May 16, 2014, 10:45:57 AM »
I want the bag too so badly  :pinkbow:

for the moment ( I didn't do all my tour date ) I just buy the hoodie and OMG!!! I really love it, it's so pretty and comfy.

And about the tour program, I hope it will have one at 1 moment, maybe they need time to take some pics of the show to create it

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
« Reply #222 on: May 16, 2014, 02:53:37 PM »
oh right my other question was do they mail you your VIP merch or do you have to pick it up?? I'm not RS but I have the Red pack for my USA date

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline Guiluroma

• Out to Lunch
  • Letting the light in.
« Reply #223 on: May 16, 2014, 04:11:48 PM »
Some of the merchandise is now up for pre-order on Katy's UK official store!

http://store.digitalstores.co.uk/katyperry/*/Merchandise/

:frolickingghost:
THE CALIFORNIA DREAMS TOUR
03/04/2011 - Newcastle, United Kingdom

THE PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
28/05/2014 - London, United Kingdom
30/05/2014 - London, United Kingdom
16/02/2015 - Barcelona, Spain

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
« Reply #224 on: May 16, 2014, 05:35:36 PM »
I can't decide if I like the black or white version of that PWT shirt more... then again I have 2 Katy shirts that are white and one that's blue so maybe black would be good for my Katy wardrobe :lol:

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14