Author Topic: Brit Awards 2014 @ O2 Arena & ITV1 - London, UK - February 19th 2014  (Read 3620 times)

Offline TheMouse

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: Brit Awards 2014 @ O2 Arena & ITV1 - London, UK - February 19th 2014
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2014, 02:55:39 PM »
KATY PATRA WAS BRIGHTER THAN ALL OF THE NORTHERN LIGHTS TONIGHT!! YOU KILLED IT KATY!!  :thumbzup:
She's certainly brighter than Lorde.  :ummno:

Oh well. Lorde's 15 minutes of fame is almost over anyway.

Stop hating. Lorde is extremely talented.
Talented - Yes; extremely so - No ... But in any case, why is it an issue at all? It isn't either Lorde or Katy, it's either Lorde or Katy or Gaga or Pink, in this case. Katy has won far over a hundred of all sorts of awards in her short career. The real problem is that her KatyCats plaster twitter with hate texts about Lorde and make Katy's fan base appear like a huge bunch of mentally seriously challenged retards. It's often their fans who do the only real damage to the artists, and in Katy's case they do just that again and again. KatyCats can be cute at times, but ever so often annoying as an ant heap up one's ass.

Well I suppose how talented you think she is certainly up to you, In my case I think she's extremely talented and Pure Heroine is a really impressive album.

Your other point though, I totally agree with. You don't have to pick one, I love Lorde, but I happen to have an obsession with Katy lol. It truly irks me when fans of one artist attack another artist because they are being celebrated. Do you think, especially with Katy, that they would want their fanbase attacking the artist? It's such a silly, childish thing to do.
Haha, it's probably a case of stylistic word picking really.   :lol:  Extremely talented is getting too close to a superlative for me - which description is there left for other artists then? - Unless I just apply that term to hundreds of artists, including Katy of course.

But...for a long while I'd been following around 250 people on twitter, and after having my TL cluttered with all the abominable stuff again last night I decided to unfollow all KatyCats (with the exception of 3 of them, for reasons), and I'm left with following just 43 people.
I will no longer follow KatyCats on principle - after yesterday I've had enough and need to have done with this. And I've found it mentally very liberating and cleansing; I just don't need those bad vibes anymore, and when I look at the TL now it's become something relaxed, interesting and healthy again.
In two weeks I'll see Ellie Goulding in Liverpool, and somebody told me today she won an award; I didn't know that, and although I totally love and adore Ellie it didn't interest me if she had or hadn't - I see the whole awards stuff as arbitrary nonsense, and I can't deal with the mentality of fan bases anymore.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2014, 08:57:02 AM »
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2014, 04:08:15 PM »
^ Yesss! Totally agree with David!  :thumbzup:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2014, 04:14:33 PM »

He knows  :thumbzup:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline TheMouse

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2014, 04:33:15 PM »

He knows  :thumbzup:
Yes, David is wise, he always thinks the right thing!  :flowerpower:

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline HollieKitty

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Remembering last summer under the shooting stars
Had to make a new account, KatyCat since 2008.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline GermanKatyFan

• Wannabe
  • Katycat from Germany
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2014, 07:08:43 AM »
yesterday evening you could watch the Brit Awards again in German TV, it was so fantastic  :dreamboat:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2014, 07:36:40 AM »
i loved it tbh!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.