Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Phones 4u Arena (2) - Manchester, UK - May 24th 2014  (Read 755 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
 :peebreak:

Offline Chloe_Katycat

• Out to Lunch
  • Let the Light In
Re: Prismatic Tour @ Phones 4u Arena (2) - Manchester, UK - May 24th 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 08:32:09 AM »
OMG! I'm already going to SHEFFIELD and Manchester but on this date I'm gonna try and meet katy... Do you think she'll be staying at the Lowry? I need some tips... Oh and I'm sorry if this isn't the right topic.
CDT 31/10/11 MEN Arena, Manchester
PWT 18/5/14 SSE Hydro, Glasgow
PWT 20/5/14 Phones4u Arena, Manchester
PWT 23/5/14 Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield
GIFSoup

Offline cattycat13

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 05:38:01 AM »
Hi everyone,

This is my very first post but long time visitor on this website. I've just managed to get two tickets for the new Manchester show for me and my little sister who is a HUGE Katy Perry fan an I'm so excited to see her face on Christmas Day when she opens that envelope! The tickets I got are great seats (Block 114) but I really did want the M&G and top packages :( I couldn't afford them as I'm already going to a few concerts next year including VIP at Taylor Swift in London next February. Does anyone know if Katy offers M&G passes but not as part of packages? I actually think its a horrible way to treat your fans by charging them hundreds of pounds for a few minutes with them, Taylor does it for free! (pics fans out of the crowd from the back of the arena, who are dancing like crazy etc)

If anyone knows of a way I could get/win M&G passes for my little sister and I that would be great!

In response to the previous poster, IF Katy stays in Manchester (I think she'd rather stay there than in Sheffield!) then yes the Lowry is where all the stars stay as I think it's the only true five star hotel in the city centre. I've stayed there a few times even at the same time as 1D (not intentional!)

I will definitely be round the back of the arena before and after the show to get a glimpse of Katy!

Offline Chloe_Katycat

• Out to Lunch
  • Let the Light In
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 10:22:13 AM »
Hi everyone,

This is my very first post but long time visitor on this website. I've just managed to get two tickets for the new Manchester show for me and my little sister who is a HUGE Katy Perry fan an I'm so excited to see her face on Christmas Day when she opens that envelope! The tickets I got are great seats (Block 114) but I really did want the M&G and top packages :( I couldn't afford them as I'm already going to a few concerts next year including VIP at Taylor Swift in London next February. Does anyone know if Katy offers M&G passes but not as part of packages? I actually think its a horrible way to treat your fans by charging them hundreds of pounds for a few minutes with them, Taylor does it for free! (pics fans out of the crowd from the back of the arena, who are dancing like crazy etc)

If anyone knows of a way I could get/win M&G passes for my little sister and I that would be great!

In response to the previous poster, IF Katy stays in Manchester (I think she'd rather stay there than in Sheffield!) then yes the Lowry is where all the stars stay as I think it's the only true five star hotel in the city centre. I've stayed there a few times even at the same time as 1D (not intentional!)

I will definitely be round the back of the arena before and after the show to get a glimpse of Katy!

OMG I'm sat near you!!!  Currently there is no M&G passes for the first UK leg, I think it is because Katy doesn't really like charging fans to meet her. For the last tour Katy gave passes to the forum for KatyCats to win for every show. Maybe this time she might give passes to forum for competitions, so keep an eye out to nearer the show for any M&G competions.

Thanks for replying to my first post and welcome to the forum!!!  :firework:
CDT 31/10/11 MEN Arena, Manchester
PWT 18/5/14 SSE Hydro, Glasgow
PWT 20/5/14 Phones4u Arena, Manchester
PWT 23/5/14 Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield
GIFSoup

Offline Innocent_Kitty

• Know it all
  • Cologne, Germany
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 12:25:14 PM »
I just bought reflection section tickets for Manchester :) I'm going with a friend :)

/Edit: Okay it just hit me that I'm really going to Manchester. I. CAN'T. WAIT.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:58:46 PM by Innocent_Kitty »

Offline Purring Llama

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 09:13:09 AM »
Does anybody have two standing tickets for this date that they wouldn't mind swapping for two standing tickets in Manchester on Tuesday the 20th? I have exams on the date & day after and can't attend anymore. Please inbox me if you can help :) Thanks!

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 04:30:19 PM »
My tickets for this show just arrived this weekend!! I'm in RS :pinkbow:
Katy made me laugh here at CDT the way she said Manchester... Man-Chest-Hair!! :lol:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 06:02:40 AM »
Got my Reflection Section ticket for this show today!!! Super happy  :flowerpower:

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline california_aaron

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 08:28:57 AM »
Hey guys, I have two tickets for the 24th show and I can no longer make it :( if anyone wants or knows anyone who wants two tickets just give me a message!

The details are Block 103 Row L, selling for £50 each. Both sold together if preferable.

<3
Aaron x

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
I'll be there!

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
5 days!!!!  :frolickingghost: :flowerpower:

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline Tom_Jones

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
Hey everyone,

I just joined the forum as I've got surprise tickets for my girlfriend to Katy Perrys gig tomorrow night in Manchester! Can't wait to surprise her!!

Anyway I wondered if anyone knew which hotel Katy will be staying in while she's in Manchester? I think it'd probably be easier/give more opportunity to meet her at her hotel than it would outside the gig!?

I know she's stayed in the Lowry in the past. Will she be there again this time??

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
We strongly recommand not to go to her hotel or try to see her on her private time on this forum, so you won't find any information on here. When she can, she stops after shows and is fully available for fans and photos. The show must remain the top-reason why you're going to see her, and you won't be disappointed. Good luck and enjoy the show !

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Hey everyone,

I just joined the forum as I've got surprise tickets for my girlfriend to Katy Perrys gig tomorrow night in Manchester! Can't wait to surprise her!!

Anyway I wondered if anyone knew which hotel Katy will be staying in while she's in Manchester? I think it'd probably be easier/give more opportunity to meet her at her hotel than it would outside the gig!?

I know she's stayed in the Lowry in the past. Will she be there again this time??
Please don't go stalking around Katy's hotel, that's her personal/private time. We'd all love to meet Katy, but please have respect for her and don't hang around her hotel because that is not ok.

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline becca :)

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • i looked in the mirror, and decided to stay <3
aaahhh im sooo excited for tomorrow! im in Reflection Section to but i shall be on my own :( i think we should all meet up in the RF section it will be so much fun!  :firework:  :frolickingghost:

member #3090

California Dreams Tour LG Arena Birmingham UK - 4th April 2011
California Dreams Tour M.E.N arena Manchester UK -31st october 2011 - i met her in a M&G :) <3 best night of my life!
Live Lounge in London 19th march 2012 - met Katy outside
KP3D London Premiere: 3rd July 2012 - Got to walk the red carpet when Katy was on it!!
The Prismatic World Tour - Liverpool 21st May 2014 - Reflection Section
The Prismatic World Tour - Manchester 24th May 2014 - Reflection Section.