Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ The O2 (4) - London, UK - May 31st 2014  (Read 4557 times)

Offline CastlesCrumbling

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Re: Prismatic Tour @ The O2 (4) - London, UK - May 31st 2014
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2014, 10:41:26 AM »
If it's possible, I'm thinking about getting another ticket (GA) to this show, but I've got a question… do you think the queue for GA on this day will be longer in the afternoon time than it will be on the days of all the other O2 shows because this show is on the weekend whereas all the others are on weekdays so more people will be able to queue all day, or do you not think there'll be much of a difference?

I would say yes, but it's also half term this week, so younger audience would still be able to queue all day in the week too, so I don't think it'll be much different. Plus, general concert viewers won't care enough to spend all day queuing. Saying that, I've never queued for a Katy concert before, so I don't know what her lines are normally like. At the second Birmingham show, GS was basically empty until Icona Pop came out.

Offline KatysKitty1

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • I love Katy Perry she mains the world to me!♥
Re: READ THIS IF YOU'RE ATTENDING THE LAST UK SHOW ON THE 31st!!
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2014, 01:33:39 PM »
So I was thinking about a way we could all convey our love and gratitude towards Ms. Perry for her overwhelming performance over the past month! There is a part of the show where Katy is preparing to do an acoustic set, whether she's fiddling around with her butterfly headband or blowing her nose or whatever (hehe). Anyway! I was thinking during this time, we could start some kind of collective chant/song/spontaneous dance party :dudeparty:(ok maybe not the dance party thing.... Don't fancy a kick to the head ha) similar to what the KatyCats in Brazil did with the 'Katy Eu Te Amo' chant! My first thought was for it to be an older/unreleased song? But if anyone else has a better idea then please, let me know!

YES YES YES! We definitely have to do something special for the last show!   :) let's think of something nice!!

We're thinking about singing Ghost! But I think we're likely to decide on the actual day, then we'll let as many people in the queue know as possible!

I really really love this idea but I personally think we should do another song then Ghost. As you can see Katy is (well that's how I see it) avoiding that song. At the Newcastle show we all shouted Ghost and she was like Ghost? nah Double Rainbow. And I thought that was purrfect cause I prefer DR. But anyway I think it's like more katycatish (yep I made that word) if we would sing an old song or a song that means so much to us... Or saying Katy you're our firework or something... Idk  :strawberry:

03-15-11 CDT Amsterdam ♥
06-09-12 STB London ♥
06-10-12 Met Katy at STB ♥
11-10-13 Met Katy at EMA's ♥
05-10-14 PWT Newcastle ♥
05-30-14 / 05-31-14 PWT London ♥
02-26-15 PWT Austria ♥
03-07-15 PWT Denmark ♥
03-09-15 PWT Amsterdam ♥

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2014, 02:19:33 PM »
I agree, she did the same at the belfast show and sang DR even tho we said Ghost too, could be a little tender esp the way it starts ya know,
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline 1robyn5

• Ignites the Light
  • Tuesday 1st November 2011 - Glasgow SECC
« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2014, 04:22:12 PM »
We'll make a decision nearer the time I guess. I think it'd be better if we did an older song, I get what you mean about Ghost as I was thinking the same thing myself.
-Milk Milk Lemonade, Round the back is where Chocolate's made-

Offline Chiara_Katy

• Got a Bloody Knee
Re: READ THIS IF YOU'RE ATTENDING THE LAST UK SHOW ON THE 31st!!
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2014, 06:52:12 AM »
So I was thinking about a way we could all convey our love and gratitude towards Ms. Perry for her overwhelming performance over the past month! There is a part of the show where Katy is preparing to do an acoustic set, whether she's fiddling around with her butterfly headband or blowing her nose or whatever (hehe). Anyway! I was thinking during this time, we could start some kind of collective chant/song/spontaneous dance party :dudeparty:(ok maybe not the dance party thing.... Don't fancy a kick to the head ha) similar to what the KatyCats in Brazil did with the 'Katy Eu Te Amo' chant! My first thought was for it to be an older/unreleased song? But if anyone else has a better idea then please, let me know!

YES YES YES! We definitely have to do something special for the last show!   :) let's think of something nice!!

We're thinking about singing Ghost! But I think we're likely to decide on the actual day, then we'll let as many people in the queue know as possible!

I really really love this idea but I personally think we should do another song then Ghost. As you can see Katy is (well that's how I see it) avoiding that song. At the Newcastle show we all shouted Ghost and she was like Ghost? nah Double Rainbow. And I thought that was purrfect cause I prefer DR. But anyway I think it's like more katycatish (yep I made that word) if we would sing an old song or a song that means so much to us... Or saying Katy you're our firework or something... Idk  :strawberry:

Totally agree with you!!
-3 DAYS!!  :firework:  :dreamboat:

I ♥ Katy and pizza LOL

PWT 31/05/2014

Offline veetee

• Wesley Willis
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2014, 06:56:44 AM »
I can't wait for this show!!!!!
3 days, first and probably only PWT date for me.

I will treasure it :)

Really excited to meet you guys!! :D

Offline havsruss

• Purrrfection
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2014, 09:23:42 AM »
im so excited. though I have an exam on Monday,, trooping it out
the baggage I carry is my cup of tea, my pet elephant oh & the hoard of KP magazines..

Offline gemeaer

• Wannabe
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2014, 12:26:28 PM »
I will be there from Italy with my twin's brother  :)
I met Katy on September 09-07-2010 in Milan <3

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2014, 01:41:06 PM »
If it's possible, I'm thinking about getting another ticket (GA) to this show, but I've got a question… do you think the queue for GA on this day will be longer in the afternoon time than it will be on the days of all the other O2 shows because this show is on the weekend whereas all the others are on weekdays so more people will be able to queue all day, or do you not think there'll be much of a difference?

I would say yes, but it's also half term this week, so younger audience would still be able to queue all day in the week too, so I don't think it'll be much different. Plus, general concert viewers won't care enough to spend all day queuing. Saying that, I've never queued for a Katy concert before, so I don't know what her lines are normally like. At the second Birmingham show, GS was basically empty until Icona Pop came out.
Thank you, yeah I guess it won't be much different this week.

Now I have another question... does anyone know how long it is before a show when ticketmaster usually stops selling the tickets? Like when is the cut-off point? Cause I don't think I'll be able to make my decision about whether I'm gonna go to this or not until tomorrow...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 01:46:59 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2014, 04:41:23 AM »
2 sleeps  :firework:  :firework:

Have we thought anymore about a song to sing?? Xxx
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2014, 09:11:31 AM »
Heard the news about her not doing a second UK leg, so just now bought a GA ticket for this!

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2014, 10:32:50 AM »
I have a spare GS ticket for this is anyone is looking for one!
 :firework:
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline doubleRainbowW

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2014, 02:22:38 PM »
I have a spare GS ticket for this is anyone is looking for one!
 :firework:

I have a spare GS ticket too. If there's any last minute goers I'm happily giving this one away - Would hate if it went to waste  :-\

Wow, I cannot believe this is only 2 nights away. Feels like it was just yesterday when I made the decision to go. And that was December, over half a year ago. Time flies.

Anyway guys, in what time do you recommend to show up for the concert? In ticket it says doors 18:30, but how long is it before the actual show begins (Icona Pop takes the stage)? I'm just a GS ticketholder so I got my seat numbered, just asking for the convenience (my first concert and I'm going alone). :)

Offline KatyCat0795

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2014, 04:33:04 PM »
Apologies if this subject has been covered earlier in the thread but I'm having a bit of a panic!!

After seeing Katy's first show in London on Tuesday 27th, my sister and I decided we just HAD to try and get tickets for another date this week. We were lucky enough to get some last minute Reflection Section tickets for Saturday 31st! Having downloaded the e-tickets this evening (bought from viagogo), I've realised the actual tickets say 'Standing General Admission' although the face value on them is the cost of the RS (£85 +fees)?!?! I've read somewhere that the stewards at the O2 will let you into the RS if they tickets show the face value of £85 as GA tickets cost about £65.
Has anyone else with e-tickets which were bought for the reflection section experienced this??
I'm seriously hoping that these tickets are for the RS as I spent an awful lot of money on them!

Thank you in advance Katycats! X

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2014, 12:06:56 AM »
Yeah turns out O2 had a big typo mistake on tickets don't worry people going to the 28th had same thing and had no problems!
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014