Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ The O2 (4) - London, UK - May 31st 2014  (Read 4769 times)

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Re: Prismatic Tour @ The O2 (4) - London, UK - May 31st 2014
« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2014, 12:34:24 PM »
Aerlingus are striking on the Friday 30th I'm not flying until the 31st and with a different airline but there might be delays in airports because of it
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2014, 02:24:00 AM »
If anyone knows of someone selling an Rs ticket or wants to swap for a GS can you let me know please I have an Gs but would like a RS :) :firework: thanks a mil xx :thumbzup:
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline CastlesCrumbling

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2014, 03:17:58 AM »
Hope you both still get there without any problems!

Offline veetee

• Wesley Willis
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2014, 07:30:15 AM »
I got Gs from there so hopefully they are fine!! :)

Fingers crossed!

they should be fine! they have a ticket integrity thing. they're mostly genuine. happy that they're doing such websites now, last time, i had to get second hand tickets from ebay, and theyre so dodgy sometimes.... :(

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2014, 07:47:49 AM »
Mine arrived today and they look fine nothing off about them that I can tell anyway!

Can't wait now!  :dreamboat: :pinkbow: :firework:
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2014, 02:40:49 AM »
Just want to check with others if my ticket looks ok :)

☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline CastlesCrumbling

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2014, 11:10:05 AM »
^ Mine came yesterday too! It's an eticket (booo), but yes, the basics are the same as yours :) I'm intrigued to know how they're going to do the entrance thing - thought they'd have two different entrances for RS and GS, but looks like they're making it hard on themselves and doing the same entrances for both.

And yes my ticket also says GS but there is like a little code with numbers on your ticket and if it says GA1 or something it's RS?

I'm glad you said this, because I bought RS, but my tickets says GS, but it does has the GA1 on it.

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2014, 03:40:58 PM »
I'm RS now too! I had to go for it again for her last European show of 2014 :strawberry:

As I'm heading alone I'd love to meet other KatyCats (as would my hubby who is freaking I'm going alone  :pinkbow:)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline sparkleattack

• Reading Hemingway
  • ~sparkle face~
« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2014, 12:40:32 PM »
Aerlingus are striking on the Friday 30th I'm not flying until the 31st and with a different airline but there might be delays in airports because of it

Oh thank goodness Im flying a different airline :)
2014 - May 31st - Prismatic World Tour - London o2 Arena
2015 - March 9th - Prismatic World Tour - Amsterdam Ziggo Dome

Offline 1robyn5

• Ignites the Light
  • Tuesday 1st November 2011 - Glasgow SECC
READ THIS IF YOU'RE ATTENDING THE LAST UK SHOW ON THE 31st!!
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2014, 12:50:27 PM »
So I was thinking about a way we could all convey our love and gratitude towards Ms. Perry for her overwhelming performance over the past month! There is a part of the show where Katy is preparing to do an acoustic set, whether she's fiddling around with her butterfly headband or blowing her nose or whatever (hehe). Anyway! I was thinking during this time, we could start some kind of collective chant/song/spontaneous dance party :dudeparty:(ok maybe not the dance party thing.... Don't fancy a kick to the head ha) similar to what the KatyCats in Brazil did with the 'Katy Eu Te Amo' chant! My first thought was for it to be an older/unreleased song? But if anyone else has a better idea then please, let me know!

-Milk Milk Lemonade, Round the back is where Chocolate's made-

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
Re: READ THIS IF YOU'RE ATTENDING THE LAST UK SHOW ON THE 31st!!
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2014, 01:23:05 PM »
So I was thinking about a way we could all convey our love and gratitude towards Ms. Perry for her overwhelming performance over the past month! There is a part of the show where Katy is preparing to do an acoustic set, whether she's fiddling around with her butterfly headband or blowing her nose or whatever (hehe). Anyway! I was thinking during this time, we could start some kind of collective chant/song/spontaneous dance party :dudeparty:(ok maybe not the dance party thing.... Don't fancy a kick to the head ha) similar to what the KatyCats in Brazil did with the 'Katy Eu Te Amo' chant! My first thought was for it to be an older/unreleased song? But if anyone else has a better idea then please, let me know!
Oh! I wanna do this!
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline Chiara_Katy

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2014, 03:12:13 PM »

YES YES YES! We definitely have to do something special for the last show!   :) let's think of something nice!!

I ♥ Katy and pizza LOL

PWT 31/05/2014

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2014, 05:24:23 PM »
If it's possible, I'm thinking about getting another ticket (GA) to this show, but I've got a question… do you think the queue for GA on this day will be longer in the afternoon time than it will be on the days of all the other O2 shows because this show is on the weekend whereas all the others are on weekdays so more people will be able to queue all day, or do you not think there'll be much of a difference?

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2014, 01:30:47 AM »
I'm in for it  :pinkbow: Can't wait 4 sleeps !!! :firework: :firework: :frolickingghost:
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline 1robyn5

• Ignites the Light
  • Tuesday 1st November 2011 - Glasgow SECC
« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2014, 01:52:37 AM »

YES YES YES! We definitely have to do something special for the last show!   :) let's think of something nice!!

We're thinking about singing Ghost! But I think we're likely to decide on the actual day, then we'll let as many people in the queue know as possible!
-Milk Milk Lemonade, Round the back is where Chocolate's made-