Author Topic: Prismatic Tour Presales  (Read 16266 times)

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #390 on: January 26, 2014, 11:53:13 AM »
the fb presale was very tough to get tickets, thankfully my friend was able to get floors from the citicard presale, so excited!!  :yay:
True. From the beginning, there were no tickets on the reflection and the floor sections. And tickets were selling so fast, like there were just a few tickets for this sale. I decided to wait for the official sale to try to get a good seat!

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline empoole

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #391 on: January 26, 2014, 12:04:36 PM »
Hey all,
I'm a new poster, but a long-time lurker. I decided it was time to register here and gush about my KatyLove because no one else I know is as obsessed with Katy as I am! :lol:

I just bought tickets to see Katy in Raleigh and I'm BEYOND excited!! I didn't get RS seats, which would have been cool, but I wound up getting the "club level." Speaking of, has anyone ever been to the PNC Arena and seen the club level seats? I'm really hoping that the seats I picked were good. I've been to 2 Carrie Underwood concerts but never a Katy concert. I know I'm going to love this Katy concert 100x more!

So happy to be posting with my fellow KatyCats! :kittypurry:

Hey! I had club level seats to the Justin Timberlake concert at PNC! They were surprisingly really good. I could see the whole stage very well, but I was still close enough that I could still see JT's face pretty well. The seats are right above the lower level, so they're not bad at all.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #392 on: January 27, 2014, 10:54:34 AM »

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline 19cupcakes93

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • https://twitter.com/raaankiiin
« Reply #393 on: January 27, 2014, 09:08:55 PM »
This website is selling tickets: http://www.ticketsforcharity.com/schedule/Katy-Perry/825  :firework:

Seems legit ! " Perry again is teaming up with Tickets-for-Charity to offer fans some of the very best seats in the house to benefit important charitable causes, available exclusively at www.ticketsforcharity.com. Additionally, $1 from each ticket sold for the North American leg of the tour will be donated to UNICEF, according to the release."

http://newsok.com/tickets-to-katy-perrys-fall-tulsa-show-go-on-sale-monday/article/3926873

Im really hoping so ! I was so upset that I couldn't get to a computer until 10:45 and there was nothing for pairs ! Im going to the one in Edmonton August 31st- If you know of anyone selling their tickets not sky rocket high please let me know =)
Sorry I'm a rambler :o

Offline katykrackel

• Reading Hemingway
  • Take a chance...
« Reply #394 on: January 27, 2014, 09:25:30 PM »
Hey all,
I'm a new poster, but a long-time lurker. I decided it was time to register here and gush about my KatyLove because no one else I know is as obsessed with Katy as I am! :lol:

I just bought tickets to see Katy in Raleigh and I'm BEYOND excited!! I didn't get RS seats, which would have been cool, but I wound up getting the "club level." Speaking of, has anyone ever been to the PNC Arena and seen the club level seats? I'm really hoping that the seats I picked were good. I've been to 2 Carrie Underwood concerts but never a Katy concert. I know I'm going to love this Katy concert 100x more!

So happy to be posting with my fellow KatyCats! :kittypurry:

Hey! I had club level seats to the Justin Timberlake concert at PNC! They were surprisingly really good. I could see the whole stage very well, but I was still close enough that I could still see JT's face pretty well. The seats are right above the lower level, so they're not bad at all.

OMG thanks for the reply! I was praying that I got the right seats and you just made my day :snack:
You think you've seen her in a magazine, it's like she walked right out of your dreams...

Offline cdparky

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Pre-sale question
« Reply #395 on: June 03, 2014, 02:00:36 AM »
Does anyone know how it works - had a look at some of the shows on sale for Europe next year to get an idea of what is what ticket-wise but being asked for a FC password - is this mailed out or hidden somewhere on the site? (hoping to book Amsterdam tomorrow)
Hello Katy 2009 - Shepherds Bush June 9, Birmingham August 25
California Dreams Tour 2011 - Hammersmith March 17 / 18 / 19, London O2 October 14 / 15
Prismatic Tour 2014 - Birmingham May 13 / 14, London O2 Mar 27 / 28 / 30 / 31, 2015 - Barcelona Feb 16, Amsterdam Mar 9, Berlin Mar 13, Stockholm Mar 22

Offline picknicker

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: Pre-sale question
« Reply #396 on: June 03, 2014, 06:56:28 AM »
Does anyone know how it works - had a look at some of the shows on sale for Europe next year to get an idea of what is what ticket-wise but being asked for a FC password - is this mailed out or hidden somewhere on the site? (hoping to book Amsterdam tomorrow)
Take a look at the facebook event for that show. The description may contain a password that has to be entered.

Offline Lily_Mee

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #397 on: June 03, 2014, 11:20:46 AM »
i'm sooo confused with this pre-sale, ticket prices are different in each country, and now there's even a golden circle  :twitch: which means the ticket price for RS is even higher   :ummno:
the things we do for katy  :angelpop:
Life Ball Vienna 16.05.2009
BBC Radio 12.9.2010
Firework video shoot,Budapest 27-30.9.2010
Vienna 6.10.2010
CDT *Munich 26.2 *Vienna 27.2 *Berlin 4.3 *Frankfurt 6.3 *Hamburg 14.3 *LDN 14/15.10.2011 *

http://www.twitter.com/lilymee

Offline cdparky

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Re: Pre-sale question
« Reply #398 on: June 03, 2014, 11:33:27 AM »
Take a look at the facebook event for that show. The description may contain a password that has to be entered.

Thanks.
Hello Katy 2009 - Shepherds Bush June 9, Birmingham August 25
California Dreams Tour 2011 - Hammersmith March 17 / 18 / 19, London O2 October 14 / 15
Prismatic Tour 2014 - Birmingham May 13 / 14, London O2 Mar 27 / 28 / 30 / 31, 2015 - Barcelona Feb 16, Amsterdam Mar 9, Berlin Mar 13, Stockholm Mar 22

Offline terriberri

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
« Reply #399 on: June 03, 2014, 12:58:29 PM »
Amsterdam pre sale is just American express only. So you would need an American express card
ROLL ON 17th MAY!!

5/4/11 - 3/11/11 - 4/11/11 - Glasgow CDT dates
9th June 2012 - Summer Time Ball

@xxterriberrixx - Follow me on Twitter

Offline ellshells

• Lost Control
« Reply #400 on: June 03, 2014, 01:00:20 PM »
How does it work with the presale? Theres a password which I saw, but does that have to be entered on the site where you can only order tickets exclusively with an american express card?

- thanks to erica mae.

15/03/2011 - Katy Perry HMH, Amsterdam [/FONT]

Offline ellshells

• Lost Control
« Reply #401 on: June 03, 2014, 01:01:10 PM »
Amsterdam pre sale is just American express only. So you would need an American express card

Oh thanks, that answered my question. Stupid presale, I know a lot of people with creditcards but no one has american express cards. Gah.

- thanks to erica mae.

15/03/2011 - Katy Perry HMH, Amsterdam [/FONT]

Offline WalkingOnAir

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
« Reply #402 on: June 03, 2014, 01:07:42 PM »
Can tickets completely sell out during a pre sale? Or do they only allow a certain amount for the pre sale?

Three Amazing Eras...One Incredible Woman!

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com
« Reply #403 on: June 03, 2014, 01:18:20 PM »
Can tickets completely sell out during a pre sale? Or do they only allow a certain amount for the pre sale?

a very limited number of tickets is released for the pre-sales. The majority of the tickets are for general sales.