Author Topic: Prismatic Tour Presales  (Read 16724 times)

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #375 on: January 24, 2014, 04:35:08 AM »
I was so pissed yesterday 'cause I didn't get the tickets I wanted. and then I remembered that this is just Presale and there's a bunch of tickets going onsale on monday. :D
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #376 on: January 24, 2014, 06:44:20 AM »
I hope you get awesome seats in Monday!
I was so pissed yesterday 'cause I didn't get the tickets I wanted. and then I remembered that this is just Presale and there's a bunch of tickets going onsale on monday. :D

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline sy_katycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #377 on: January 24, 2014, 11:20:13 AM »

I hope there's still some good ones left!! :)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #378 on: January 24, 2014, 12:43:05 PM »
My venue is having a pre-sale today. They have had so many pre-sales!  :firework:

Offline chismism

• Out to Lunch
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
« Reply #379 on: January 24, 2014, 12:48:56 PM »
My venue is having a pre-sale today. They have had so many pre-sales!  :firework:

Mine as well.  "Preffered Customer Presale" through AEG.  Promo Code TIGER

However looking at the seat offerings, they aren't as great compared to the Facebook and Citi presale. --But your venue may have different seating arrangements.
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #380 on: January 24, 2014, 12:53:19 PM »
That must be the standard password because mine was tiger too. Lol, like you said they didn't have very good seats though.

Mine as well.  "Preffered Customer Presale" through AEG.  Promo Code TIGER

However looking at the seat offerings, they aren't as great compared to the Facebook and Citi presale. --But your venue may have different seating arrangements.

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #381 on: January 24, 2014, 09:35:09 PM »
Guys! Don't stop trying for the FB presale yet. Just checked for the lolz, and I found reserved floor seats in section 7! I couldn't even get lower bowl yesterday. So don't give up quite yet.

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO
10/10/14 Houston, TX
10/11/14 Houston, TX

Katycat # 133136
@FLApfkp

Offline alexd1234

• Shake the Glitter!
« Reply #382 on: January 24, 2014, 10:21:34 PM »
I was so mad because there's still no good seats and I wasn't going to have time during the general onsale because I would be at work during that time. HOWEVER, for some reason, I'm not starting work until 11 am on Monday, therefore giving me just enough time to try and buy them then! :D :firework:

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
« Reply #383 on: January 25, 2014, 01:14:28 AM »
I couldn't find any good seats with either of the presales, so I just bought the best seat I could find in fear of not being able to get tickets at the General Sale. I regret it now because it seems like more Reflection Section tickets will be available on Monday but I just didn't want to risk it  :emobanana:

It was kind of a ripoff that you couldn't really get Reflection Section unless you bought VIP though, I only had enough money for regular.  :ummno:

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #384 on: January 25, 2014, 04:42:32 AM »
I couldn't find any good seats with either of the presales, so I just bought the best seat I could find in fear of not being able to get tickets at the General Sale. I regret it now because it seems like more Reflection Section tickets will be available on Monday but I just didn't want to risk it  :emobanana:

It was kind of a ripoff that you couldn't really get Reflection Section unless you bought VIP though, I only had enough money for regular.  :ummno:

SAME!..i got VIP RS for my local date during the first pre-sale..but had the worst luck with tickets during the fb and bundle sale :(
i was also afraid i wouldnt get any more tickets unless i got the floor tickets i found for the 2nd Anaheim show,so i just went for it and now im realizing theres still a decent chance for the general sales..im going to try and get RS,but if not..im perfectly fine with what i have :)

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #385 on: January 25, 2014, 06:19:56 AM »
Whatever seats you get, reflection section or not, just be happy that you are going to see Katy
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #386 on: January 25, 2014, 10:13:23 AM »
Remember there is always the option of waiting it out on stubhub with the hope of prices dropping as the date gets closer, especially if you are fortunate enough to have two shows back to back where you live.

For instance when Macklemore came to NY he played 3 shows at MSG, and tickets were expensive. I was curious and checked stubhub the day before the first show and GA was $80. Granted I don't think Katy will come that low but my guess is it will eventually drop around 150-200 depending on your venue.

I shelled out the ridiculous amount of cash for RS VIP because I was stressed out and stuff but for my friends we're gonna wait and see probably all the way up to the week of the concert. Keep in mind, most people who go to stubhub are not the dedicated fans who want to stand the whole show, they are more looking for a lax time. That being said, there are more RS tickets being added each day (at least for Barclays) and no one buying them. Prices will plummet.

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #387 on: January 25, 2014, 08:29:58 PM »
Whatever seats you get, reflection section or not, just be happy that you are going to see Katy

agreed!im definitely happy with the tickets i got,i was just annoyed cuz while i was going to buy tickets,my internet went out :( and was just a bit bummed cuz i was trying to get another set of RS tickets because im going with a different friend to that show and i wanted my friend to be able to experience RS but im definitely happy with what i got :) plus the floor seats outside of the RS will be a different perspective to experience the show,which will be cool to see :)

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #388 on: January 25, 2014, 09:34:20 PM »
i stoked that my friend and i got floor seats for the first chicago show. we're going to wait a few month before we get tickets for the second show.

Offline queenkaty

• Is Sitting in The Rain
  • Im wide awake <3
« Reply #389 on: January 26, 2014, 03:51:53 AM »
the fb presale was very tough to get tickets, thankfully my friend was able to get floors from the citicard presale, so excited!!  :yay:

Teenage Dream Tour 11/23/11
KP3D prescreening
Smurfs 2 premiere 7/28/13