Author Topic: Prismatic Tour Presales  (Read 15393 times)

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #360 on: January 23, 2014, 05:58:05 PM »
Don't give up. Take what you see even if they aren't the greatest seats. You're going to support Katy. I wanted seats in the 100 level, I didn't get them. I ended up with secion 306 for the Toronto show on July 18th. I'm going and I'm gonna have fun.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline Candy

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #361 on: January 23, 2014, 06:01:56 PM »
If anyone needs a bundle code, I have one I won't be using after all.

Offline 19cupcakes93

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • https://twitter.com/raaankiiin
« Reply #362 on: January 23, 2014, 06:33:01 PM »
The thing is. Only 25% of tickets are allowed to be sold though presales. The other 75% must be sold through the general on sale. But because everyone got the presale code, most people that would buy from the onsale bought through presale.

If this is correct, there should be lots of tickets available Monday morning then.

Trust me it is. The good news is that since a lot of the general public bought them today, then theoretically the demand on Monday should be slightly less. I think they did it strategically to figure out if they should add more dates and make them available by the general on sale.

I hope you're right!  :katycat1: I got nosebleed balcony seats for the original Boston show but I would looooove floor seats (RS is unlikely, in my opinion) for the 2nd Boston show!!! Holding out for Monday at 10am  :katycat2:
I thought it was stupid that Katy made the facebook presale code public. I thought they would email the code to those who joined the event.

Also, I've heard some nightmare stories about how many concerts are practically sold out by the time the credit card presales ended. Which is what happened today. Many dates were practically sold out by the time facebook and bundle presale began.

They can't sell everything before general sale, they hold a specific amount of tickets for the presale, so if you haven't gotten tickets yet don't give up, just make sure you are on right at 10 AM to get them!

OMG new found hope ! <3 <3 I get on my break at 10:15 started looking for tickets right away- Could only find them for 1 person- Going to try again on monday to get tickets for me and my sister !
Sorry I'm a rambler :o

Offline 19cupcakes93

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #363 on: January 23, 2014, 06:34:57 PM »

OMG please!!!! ?  :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :pinkbow:

Offline Candy

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #364 on: January 23, 2014, 06:56:42 PM »

OMG please!!!! ?  :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :pinkbow:

I'm sorry, someone sent me a message asking for the code a few minutes before your post. I asked them to pass it on to you if they don't end up using it.

Good luck, I hope you get the seats you want, today or Monday!!   :)

Offline 19cupcakes93

• Falling From Cloud 9
« Reply #365 on: January 23, 2014, 07:01:45 PM »
No worries ! Thanks Candy !  :) :)

Offline Bseverinski

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #366 on: January 23, 2014, 07:07:48 PM »
If anyone has a bundle code that they won't be using and would be willing to pass along I would be forever greatful! I'm trying to get my little sister tickets for her birthday. She's a huge Katy fan. Thanks a ton!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #367 on: January 23, 2014, 10:24:46 PM »
Anyone trying to get tickets through the regular sale?

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #368 on: January 23, 2014, 10:29:22 PM »

Sort of, trying to get my friends tickets. Don't really know what were going to do since I bought RS VIP  ??? My hope is that as we get closer to the date RS prices on stubhub will significantly drop (GA usually does)

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #369 on: January 23, 2014, 10:30:10 PM »
Yep! Hope I will get good seats!

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #370 on: January 23, 2014, 10:48:13 PM »
If anyone has a bundle code that they won't be using and would be willing to pass along I would be forever greatful! I'm trying to get my little sister tickets for her birthday. She's a huge Katy fan. Thanks a ton!

I thought bundle codes are already over? Thought they lasted from 10 am to 5 pm local time?

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #371 on: January 23, 2014, 11:00:11 PM »

I am!  I somehow managed to get seats to both LA dates and the first Anaheim date, but then I logged off before I noticed she had added a second Anaheim date.  By the time I checked Ticketmaster, it was spitting out best available seats in the 3rd tier.  So I'm trying to buy better tickets to that one on Monday  :pinkbow:

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #372 on: January 23, 2014, 11:05:49 PM »

I thought bundle codes are already over? Thought they lasted from 10 am to 5 pm local time?

Bundle codes are over. It was only for one show.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline katykrackel

• Reading Hemingway
  • Take a chance...
« Reply #373 on: January 23, 2014, 11:59:32 PM »
Hey all,
I'm a new poster, but a long-time lurker. I decided it was time to register here and gush about my KatyLove because no one else I know is as obsessed with Katy as I am! :lol:

I just bought tickets to see Katy in Raleigh and I'm BEYOND excited!! I didn't get RS seats, which would have been cool, but I wound up getting the "club level." Speaking of, has anyone ever been to the PNC Arena and seen the club level seats? I'm really hoping that the seats I picked were good. I've been to 2 Carrie Underwood concerts but never a Katy concert. I know I'm going to love this Katy concert 100x more!

So happy to be posting with my fellow KatyCats! :kittypurry:
You think you've seen her in a magazine, it's like she walked right out of your dreams...

Offline katypfan0901

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #374 on: January 24, 2014, 12:55:06 AM »
So, this morning at 10am local time I went on ticketmaster immediately to search for tickets to either the Prudential Center show, MSG or Barclays. After getting the "high demand, no matches" response several times for Prudential I decided to open up two tabs and search them simultaneously and whatever show brought up the best seats, I would purchase. Well, to my disappointment after searching for over an hour I kept getting either

A- the same crappy seats all the way in the last row of far away sections
B- the "error" message or
C- the "high demand no matches" message

Well, I had plans at 12:00 to head into manhattan so i could no longer search for tickets. I just got back a little while ago and decided to search again, MSG is sold out, apparently, and Barclays (both dates) AND Prudential are basically offering up the SAME seats I was seeing earlier this morning!!!

I'm REALLY hoping they will open up better seats on Monday with the general sale. I may hold the unpopular opinion here but I can't be happy with "just seeing katy"; I've never been to one of her shows so the closer I can be, the better! I'm willing to splurge but not enough to afford VIP party/red prism. So, when entire sections are $177 (the entire first level AND floor seating basically) I'd rather get a good seat for $177 than one all the way in the back for the same price. I know they must be holding off on better seats because for me to search early this morning then again over 12 hours later to get basically the same seats doesn't make any sense to me. Hoping to get better ones Monday! Fingers crossed.