Author Topic: Prismatic Tour Presales  (Read 15133 times)

Offline katyperryluvher

  • Wannabe
  • Posts: 8
  • Katycat
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #330 on: January 23, 2014, 12:57:14 PM »
I did the FB presale today for Toronto ACC and I got:

Friday July 18th Section 101 Row 16 (I could only get 2 tickets and I needed 3...it was the only one that came up for me after literally 1 hour of trying nonstop!)

So as soon as Katy tweeted the additional date, I snatched up 3 tickets for Saturday July 19th Section 120 Row 8!

These were the best I could get.

Offline hungryhippo

  • Wannabe w. more posts
  • Posts: 25
  • Katycat
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #331 on: January 23, 2014, 01:03:58 PM »
I finally found a friend willing to get PIT with me for Cleveland and they're gone!!

I seriously just want to crawl into a ball and sob. If anyone has a code they didn't use and are willing to share, I would be forever grateful. We're devastated. I just need one ticket :(

I sent you a PM. Hope it helps out ! :D

Offline cinematicandramatic

  • Got a Bloody Knee
  • Posts: 79
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #332 on: January 23, 2014, 01:09:56 PM »
This is such bullshit.. The bundle code didn't even work until 10 AM PST and then says the seats are too high in demand?

7.20.11 my teenage dream

Offline alexd1234

  • Shake the Glitter!
  • Posts: 101
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #333 on: January 23, 2014, 01:20:29 PM »
Anyone have a code :(. It gave me nosebleed seats after noosebleed. I'll just cry myself to sleep tonight

Offline steviep24

  • Fierce
  • Posts: 9169
  • I'm wide awake!
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #334 on: January 23, 2014, 01:24:18 PM »
I guess I'm just slow, by the time I had searched for my first batch of tickets I already had a 5 minute wait on the little timer. I'll try my luck on Monday I guess  :emobanana: :emobanana: :emobanana: :emobanana: :emobanana: :emobanana: :emobanana:
Which city? Some are already close to sold out even before FB presale started and more dates got added this morning.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline katykicksass

  • A Dead Battery
  • Posts: 3058
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #335 on: January 23, 2014, 01:26:20 PM »
This is such bullshit.. The bundle code didn't even work until 10 AM PST and then says the seats are too high in demand?

What did you expect? The bundle code to be listed before the presale started? Just be happy with whatever you get.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline CottonCandy

  • Moderator
  • 2nd Degree Stalker
  • *
  • Posts: 5777
  • Information overload, situation lost control.
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #336 on: January 23, 2014, 01:31:46 PM »
Couldn't get a single thing for LA  :xxx:

Offline laurenloveskaty

  • Ignites the Light
  • Posts: 780
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #337 on: January 23, 2014, 01:33:02 PM »
I wasnt able to get the ideal seats i wanted either but i got tickets which is all i care about lol

6/24/11 & 8/4/14
Katycat #8927
hellokatyfornia.tumblr.com
"Everytime you come to a Katy Perry show and you dont bring your cherry chapstick, a kitten dies."

Offline steviep24

  • Fierce
  • Posts: 9169
  • I'm wide awake!
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #338 on: January 23, 2014, 01:34:40 PM »
This is such bullshit.. The bundle code didn't even work until 10 AM PST and then says the seats are too high in demand?

What did you expect? The bundle code to be listed before the presale started? Just be happy with whatever you get.
That is a bad situation. Some dates were close to being sold out by the time today's presales began. I wanted to see Katy in Toronto and ended up getting tickets for Cleveland. And after I bought those tickets they opened a second Toronto date. My seats at Cleveland are lower level seats so I'm happy with them. 
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline alexd1234

  • Shake the Glitter!
  • Posts: 101
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #339 on: January 23, 2014, 01:38:07 PM »
The thing is. Only 25% of tickets are allowed to be sold though presales. The other 75% must be sold through the general on sale. But because everyone got the presale code, most people that would buy from the onsale bought through presale.

Offline Candy

  • Wannabe w. more posts
  • Posts: 41
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #340 on: January 23, 2014, 01:45:05 PM »
I finally found a friend willing to get PIT with me for Cleveland and they're gone!!

I seriously just want to crawl into a ball and sob. If anyone has a code they didn't use and are willing to share, I would be forever grateful. We're devastated. I just need one ticket :(

I have one :)
Do you still need it?

Offline Olivia

  • Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • Posts: 3648
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #341 on: January 23, 2014, 01:45:27 PM »
that shit cray...

Offline cindytorrey2014

  • Wants a Taste Test
  • Posts: 53
  • Katycat
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #342 on: January 23, 2014, 01:52:49 PM »
The thing is. Only 25% of tickets are allowed to be sold though presales. The other 75% must be sold through the general on sale. But because everyone got the presale code, most people that would buy from the onsale bought through presale.

If this is correct, there should be lots of tickets available Monday morning then.
“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” — Kurt Vonnegut

Offline alexd1234

  • Shake the Glitter!
  • Posts: 101
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #343 on: January 23, 2014, 02:01:51 PM »
The thing is. Only 25% of tickets are allowed to be sold though presales. The other 75% must be sold through the general on sale. But because everyone got the presale code, most people that would buy from the onsale bought through presale.

If this is correct, there should be lots of tickets available Monday morning then.

Trust me it is. The good news is that since a lot of the general public bought them today, then theoretically the demand on Monday should be slightly less. I think they did it strategically to figure out if they should add more dates and make them available by the general on sale.

Offline cindytorrey2014

  • Wants a Taste Test
  • Posts: 53
  • Katycat
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #344 on: January 23, 2014, 02:39:42 PM »
The thing is. Only 25% of tickets are allowed to be sold though presales. The other 75% must be sold through the general on sale. But because everyone got the presale code, most people that would buy from the onsale bought through presale.

If this is correct, there should be lots of tickets available Monday morning then.

Trust me it is. The good news is that since a lot of the general public bought them today, then theoretically the demand on Monday should be slightly less. I think they did it strategically to figure out if they should add more dates and make them available by the general on sale.

I hope you're right!  :katycat1: I got nosebleed balcony seats for the original Boston show but I would looooove floor seats (RS is unlikely, in my opinion) for the 2nd Boston show!!! Holding out for Monday at 10am  :katycat2:
“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” — Kurt Vonnegut