Author Topic: Prismatic Tour Presales  (Read 14201 times)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2014, 04:59:51 AM »
ok. So Bravado said the bundle code is starting 10 am EST which would mean 7 am PST. But the AXS page for the Los Angeles concert says Prism CD presale starts at 10 am PST??? Nobody is sure which time is right though. This whole ticket presale is a mess.

oh i just looked at that…greaaaat :( im just going to try it at 7am and see what happens!
i really hope AXS is wrong cuz that would really screw me over since im buying anaheim at 10 thru facebook

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #271 on: January 23, 2014, 05:08:33 AM »
ok. So Bravado said the bundle code is starting 10 am EST which would mean 7 am PST. But the AXS page for the Los Angeles concert says Prism CD presale starts at 10 am PST??? Nobody is sure which time is right though. This whole ticket presale is a mess.

oh i just looked at that…greaaaat :( im just going to try it at 7am and see what happens!
i really hope AXS is wrong cuz that would really screw me over since im buying anaheim at 10 thru facebook

Yes I will also try it at 7. But somehow I have the feeling that AXS is better organized than Bravado. Well, we will see. Trying to do the same as you. Bundle code for LA and Facebook for Anaheim. And I am curious to see what kind of tickets will be available (VIP, non-VIP, both?) Good luck anyways :)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #272 on: January 23, 2014, 05:23:15 AM »
Yes I will also try it at 7. But somehow I have the feeling that AXS is better organized than Bravado. Well, we will see. Trying to do the same as you. Bundle code for LA and Facebook for Anaheim. And I am curious to see what kind of tickets will be available (VIP, non-VIP, both?) Good luck anyways :)

cool!..yeah i would guess that AXS would be more reliable than bravado since they were so unorganized with shipments n such..but then again,the email seemed really official and all,and this would be a MUCH bigger thing to mess up,being late on shipments is one thing but to mess up ticket sales would be HUGE..so its hard to guess who's right but im trying at 7 haha
i think every pre-sale has a certain amount of tickets available in every section and package,so it might be a struggle :( but fingers crossed!thank you,wishing you luck as well!!
hopefully we can celebrate by 10:30 tomorrow TODAY! ;) hahaha

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #273 on: January 23, 2014, 05:31:20 AM »

cool!..yeah i would guess that AXS would be more reliable than bravado since they were so unorganized with shipments n such..but then again,the email seemed really official and all,and this would be a MUCH bigger thing to mess up,being late on shipments is one thing but to mess up ticket sales would be HUGE..so its hard to guess who's right but im trying at 7 haha
i think every pre-sale has a certain amount of tickets available in every section and package,so it might be a struggle :( but fingers crossed!thank you,wishing you luck as well!!
hopefully we can celebrate by 10:30 tomorrow TODAY! ;) hahaha

Yes. We just have to stay glued on our computer from 7 to 10 I guess. LOL. Thanks. And yes, hopefully we will get what we are looking for :P

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2014, 09:22:11 AM »
Why am I so nervous? I am only purchasing 2 non-VIP floor tickets. I think it's because I don't have access to a computer right now (using phone), so many people have the FB code, don't know the price total, and it starts in a few minutes. It's 18° and I'm actually sweating. LOL!

I so hope and pray that everyone has stress free/less process while purchasing tickets. :angelpop:

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #275 on: January 23, 2014, 09:24:07 AM »
Let us know how it goes! Good luck!  :firework:
Why am I so nervous? I am only purchasing 2 non-VIP floor tickets. I think it's because I don't have access to a computer right now (using phone), so many people have the FB code, don't know the price total, and it starts in a few minutes. It's 18° and I'm actually sweating. LOL!

I so hope and pray that everyone has stress free/less process while purchasing tickets. :angelpop:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #276 on: January 23, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »
I'll be purchasing my tickets with with the cd presale. I really hope I get the tickets I want.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline katypfan0901

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #277 on: January 23, 2014, 09:31:37 AM »
So, I'm correct to say the Facebook pre-sale starts in a half hour, if I'm on east coast time?...at 10am?...her Facebook event says 7am so its making me nervous but when i put the code in on tikcetmaster it says "please check your offer code and try again"

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #278 on: January 23, 2014, 09:36:52 AM »
You'd have to wait until the pre-sales go live, not before. I'd try exactly in 26-29 minutes just to be safe.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2014, 09:40:44 AM »
Excited and nervous...yet again.

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #280 on: January 23, 2014, 09:41:01 AM »
Let us know how it goes! Good luck!  :firework:

Thanks! I will surely let everyone know. :) Oh how I hate auto spell correct.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 09:50:17 AM by KatysTwinBrother »

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline katypfan0901

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #281 on: January 23, 2014, 09:45:43 AM »
You'd have to wait until the pre-sales go live, not before. I'd try exactly in 26-29 minutes just to be safe.

thanks :) yeah thats what i figured but people have been posting on the group event page that they already purchased their tickets so it made me nervous i missed it! 15 more minutes!

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #282 on: January 23, 2014, 09:51:20 AM »
You're welcome!

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline cindytorrey2014

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
« Reply #283 on: January 23, 2014, 09:58:08 AM »
 Will the option for the fb presale show up like the citibank one did or do we simply type rainbow in the offer code? Time is of the essence so it'd be nice to know which way is correct!
“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” — Kurt Vonnegut

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #284 on: January 23, 2014, 10:01:35 AM »
Ticketmaster is lagging, but don't fret. They are going live.

Nashville - 06/27/2014