Author Topic: Prismatic Tour Presales  (Read 12351 times)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #150 on: January 21, 2014, 12:02:47 AM »
I agree and that is why I don't think she'll come out.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the party pack has to have a M&G in it. Everything points towards a M&G (including the price!). It's probably the kind of thing where she surprises the VIPs and comes and takes pics with everyone. It has to be. Also, there is a disclaimer that says purchasers of the RS+Party pack will be sent a followup prior to the show. To me, it has to be info on meeting her/going on stage. Probably RS goes on stage or something (kinda like the I Wanna Dance With Somebody from CDT) and Party Pack meets her backstage. It seems logical to me at least.

These are my conclusions that I'm drawing, with info taken from Katy's website.

I would be so upset if she decided to come out during the party/red carpet because the reason I'm choosing a different package is because it's not listing a M&G and I don't want to spend nearly $500 for some food and drinks.  I really think they should be upfront with what they're offering.  I wouldn't like surprises in this case.

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline KatyCat91

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #151 on: January 21, 2014, 12:04:39 AM »
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the party pack has to have a M&G in it. Everything points towards a M&G (including the price!). It's probably the kind of thing where she surprises the VIPs and comes and takes pics with everyone. It has to be. Also, there is a disclaimer that says purchasers of the RS+Party pack will be sent a followup prior to the show. To me, it has to be info on meeting her/going on stage. Probably RS goes on stage or something (kinda like the I Wanna Dance With Somebody from CDT) and Party Pack meets her backstage. It seems logical to me at least.

I would be so upset if she decided to come out during the party/red carpet because the reason I'm choosing a different package is because it's not listing a M&G and I don't want to spend nearly $500 for some food and drinks.  I really think they should be upfront with what they're offering.  I wouldn't like surprises in this case.

I totally agree.  Not sure the package is worth that price without a M&G.

Also, sorry if this has been answered already, but when are we getting the pre-sale code?  I joined the FB event in order to get the code, but it's still not in my email.  I'm also going to be unavailable tomorrow when the tickets go on sale, so a friend is helping me buy them... ???
Baby don't blink and miss this moment <3

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #152 on: January 21, 2014, 12:20:13 AM »

Also, sorry if this has been answered already, but when are we getting the pre-sale code?  I joined the FB event in order to get the code, but it's still not in my email.  I'm also going to be unavailable tomorrow when the tickets go on sale, so a friend is helping me buy them... ???

For a different artists' concert pre-sales, it only came an hour or so before they went on sale, so I'd say don't expect it before Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.  They'll probably just post the code in the Facebook event, and Facebook will notify us that the event's been modified so we'll see it.

Offline katy_chameleon

• Is Still Trying to Connect the Dots
  • Katy's voice is like a pint of Guinness; smooth.
« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2014, 01:45:50 AM »

If it is meant to be an M&G, the promoters are cleverly disguising it. But for what purpose?

The Prisimatic Party Pack is advertising a "Prismatic World Tour Red Carpet Photo Opportunity for All VIPs" and "On-Site VIP Staff to Take Preshow Party Photos". Does that mean photos with Katy or not? Like someone said, many artists don't have M&G's and still charge substantial prices for their VIP packages.

I guess one could interpret this as "yes, Katy would be available" (given the price of the package) but without confirmation, I would be reluctant to spend that kind of money unless I had some assurance that Katy would be there for M&G purposes. Sorry VIP Nation, but I'm not going to take that risk.

Sometimes, something may look and quack like a duck, but in the end, really isn't a duck. It pays to be up front with people.
KatyCat #22170
Twitter: @katy_chameleon

Offline sy_katycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2014, 02:44:21 AM »

If it is meant to be an M&G, the promoters are cleverly disguising it. But for what purpose?

The Prisimatic Party Pack is advertising a "Prismatic World Tour Red Carpet Photo Opportunity for All VIPs" and "On-Site VIP Staff to Take Preshow Party Photos". Does that mean photos with Katy or not? Like someone said, many artists don't have M&G's and still charge substantial prices for their VIP packages.

I guess one could interpret this as "yes, Katy would be available" (given the price of the package) but without confirmation, I would be reluctant to spend that kind of money unless I had some assurance that Katy would be there for M&G purposes. Sorry VIP Nation, but I'm not going to take that risk.

Sometimes, something may look and quack like a duck, but in the end, really isn't a duck. It pays to be up front with people.

With a 50/50 chance, that's scary considering it's A LOT of money...a lot of money that I don't have, but would be willing to spend if Katy was guaranteed to be there.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2014, 07:18:00 AM »
Any update on bundle pre-sale or VIP package pre-sale yet?

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2014, 07:21:17 AM »

Exactly. Same opinion here

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2014, 07:25:16 AM »

As far as I know no info on that :( That really drives me crazy :grr:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2014, 07:29:51 AM »
This is really irritating.... So the citi pre-sale doesn't start until 10am, right? So nothing else should start until then, I would think.

As far as I know no info on that :( That really drives me crazy :grr:

Offline jjwags23

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2014, 08:00:19 AM »
Does anyone know any info on the Bundle presale we paid for?

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #160 on: January 21, 2014, 08:21:46 AM »

No, info hasn't been released about the bundle presale 
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline lilmissemily

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #161 on: January 21, 2014, 08:37:03 AM »

If we get ripped off and nothing happens with the bundle presale I am going to have SO many issues with Katheryn...  :grr:

Katy Cat
#26,004

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2014, 09:09:46 AM »

If we get ripped off and nothing happens with the bundle presale I am going to have SO many issues with Katheryn...  :grr:

It's NOT Katy's fault. Blame Bravado.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #163 on: January 21, 2014, 09:17:18 AM »
So still no word on bundle or VIP pre-sale?

Offline steviep24

• Wants to See Your Peacock
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2014, 09:20:38 AM »
I wish everyone gook luck in getting your tickets. This whole presale thing is such a mess.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)