Author Topic: Prismatic Tour Presales  (Read 13543 times)

Offline Candy

• Wannabe w. more posts
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2014, 08:18:54 PM »
Maybe Katy meant 7 am her/PT time? 10 am ET is the same as 7 am PT.
I wish... but the problem with that logic is...

1) She tweeted 7 AM local time
2) Citi's official sources say 10 AM local time.
According to that, west coast tickets should go on sale at 1 pm EST.

What we can infer is that tickets are not going on sale all at once, but staggered by (this is unclear) either the arena's timezone, or the purchaser's timezone. But what time would that be??! I am seriously SO frustrated right now.

I hear you on that! The conflicting info is Super frustrating and a staggered sale just seems unnecessarily confusing to me. Sigh. I may just set my alarm for 4:00am Pacific and start checking then.

Offline Vulturous

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2014, 08:32:20 PM »
OK, just joined this forum to try helping out. After buying the Prism bundle with the presale code and not getting a confirmation of any kind, I did some research and tweeting. This is what I've come up with...

- Prism Bundle codes should work on Ticketmaster's website tomorrow at 10AM local time.

- Don't know why KP tweeted 7AM. Pretty much every ticket I've ever bought on Ticketmaster goes on sale at 10AM. Doesn't matter where you are, it's always 10AM YOUR time. I've never heard of a ticket sale starting at 7AM. Ever.

- VIP packages, along with regular seats should be on sale with tomorrow's presale.

- No meet and greet as of yet :(

Hopefully this helps. I'll post wherever else needed.

Offline sy_katycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2014, 08:42:35 PM »
I tweeted CITI about the 7 am vs 10 am thing a long time ago.. they said they'd get back to me... I don't know what to think since every single source said 10 AM except freaking.. Katy... Perry. And she hasn't deleted that tweet, meaning what?

Still no answer from CITI for a very simple question. And so much is UNKNOWN (PRISM Bundle Presale, VIP Presale, CITI Presale time, M&G availabilty) it's ridiculous. Whoever was in charge of promoting this tour did a truly shitty job. I'm sensing chaos in KP HQ right now.

edit: They just tweeted this: @Kat0314D The info we have is for 10 local time. We are unsure of the discrepancy in what was tweeted. We r in the process of confirming.^CD
So they've been working on it for an hour and still no answer..

I tweeted Citi as well. At least they said they would get back to you. I didn't even get a response! I feel like they're all idiots. I'm so frustrated! All us Katycats need to rage or something :grr:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2014, 08:59:49 PM »
So we should be able to but VIP with our bundle codes, which work on ticket master?

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline Vulturous

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2014, 09:08:51 PM »
So we should be able to but VIP with our bundle codes, which work on ticket master?

That's what I asked on their tour manager twitter and they said it should work.

Offline fosterblake

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2014, 09:21:16 PM »
This is so frustrating! Denver is not on ticketmaster or livenation or anywhere! Does this mean I can't use my Citi card or bundle code?? This really shouldn't be that hard! haha i'm dieing here

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #126 on: January 20, 2014, 09:37:04 PM »
This is so frustrating! Denver is not on ticketmaster or livenation or anywhere! Does this mean I can't use my Citi card or bundle code?? This really shouldn't be that hard! haha i'm dieing here

As I figured, the Pepsi Center is using the same system that the Toyota Center (Houston) is using. They use a system called ticketing central. You have to buy through the Pepsi Center's site: http://www.altitudetickets.com/

I emailed the Toyota Center about it, like asking them about how to buy specific packages and all that fun stuff. Waiting for a reply. I'd imagine whatever they tell me will work with Pepsi Center's site.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline DaisyDukes

• Purrrfection
  • *Ignite the light, and let it shine*
« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2014, 09:41:57 PM »
I also emailed the philly venue's customer service about the same thing.

Thanks Candyfornia <3 06/19/11~ Prudential Center, Newark, NJ ~ Met Katy Perry
11/16/11~ California Dreams Tour @ Madison Square Garden
July 5th, 2012~ "starring" alongside Katy Perry in her movie <3

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2014, 09:48:57 PM »
ok so let me get this straight…

tomorrow morning i go into ticketmaster,choose my tickets, and enter my bundle code?

where am i going to enter my code??

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2014, 09:50:41 PM »
ok so let me get this straight…

tomorrow morning i go into ticketmaster,choose my tickets, and enter my bundle code?

where am i going to enter my code??

As far as I know we don#t have any info on the bundle presale and how it works with the code :(

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2014, 09:54:11 PM »
I just can't believe it is this late and we have no info on the bundle pre-sale still...

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #131 on: January 20, 2014, 09:57:07 PM »
I just can't believe it is this late and we have no info on the bundle pre-sale still...

Same here! I guess Bravado will be getting a lot of complaints due to that poor orga! :grr:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2014, 09:58:25 PM »
So I guess we are all going to keep checking our email all day before 10am for an email from them...

Same here! I guess Bravado will be getting a lot of complaints due to that poor orga! :grr:

Offline laurenloveskaty

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2014, 10:00:50 PM »
I also emailed the philly venue's customer service about the same thing.
let me know if they get back to you cause i wanna use my bundle code but since phillys not with ticketmaster then what do we do lol.

6/24/11 & 8/4/14
Katycat #8927
hellokatyfornia.tumblr.com
"Everytime you come to a Katy Perry show and you dont bring your cherry chapstick, a kitten dies."

Offline fosterblake

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2014, 10:01:21 PM »

As I figured, the Pepsi Center is using the same system that the Toyota Center (Houston) is using. They use a system called ticketing central. You have to buy through the Pepsi Center's site: http://www.altitudetickets.com/

I emailed the Toyota Center about it, like asking them about how to buy specific packages and all that fun stuff. Waiting for a reply. I'd imagine whatever they tell me will work with Pepsi Center's site.

Hmmm.. I wonder if that means my presale stuff won't work since it says ticket sale dates TBA.. Which is a bummer. I'm just gonna get tickets (hopefully for RS) for Lincoln NE since its only like 7 hours away and than watch for Denver to go on sale. Hopefully I can get RS for Denver as well. This whole thing makes my head spin. Who knows! haha