Author Topic: Prismatic Tour Presales  (Read 12094 times)

Offline chismism

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2014, 06:12:04 PM »
With Katy's recent tweet, is the presale at 7AM in your time zone, or 7AM EST, 10AM PST?
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2014, 06:14:46 PM »
With Katy's recent tweet, is the presale at 7AM in your time zone, or 7AM EST, 10AM PST?

7 am local time means your time zone.  So it will be 7 am no matter where you live in the USA.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Ignites the Light
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2014, 06:15:27 PM »
I don't like this whole, citicard presale, facebook presale thing. Like, why can't it just be easy and do it on ticketmaster or livenation? Promotion reasons I know, but it's just hard for us fans. I am hating this complete lack of information, especially since I really need to know the times the tickets go on sale and the packages they come with. I want reflection section, but I don't completely understand the whole general admission thing that comes with it and stuff.
Prism: let the light in

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2014, 06:24:35 PM »
Who is selling the VIP packages and how do we get a pre-sale code for them?

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2014, 06:25:55 PM »
As far as I know Livenation/Ticketmaster is doing VIP presale and you need the PRISM bundle code for that. But not 100% sure. Thats just what I read on Twitter...

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2014, 06:27:49 PM »
And that is still happening tomorrow and we are waiting on an email about it?
As far as I know Livenation/Ticketmaster is doing VIP presale and you need the PRISM bundle code for that. But not 100% sure. Thats just what I read on Twitter...

Offline laurenloveskaty

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2014, 07:03:55 PM »
if this is true, philly tickets arent being sold on ticketmaster so does that mean i cant use my bundle presale code at all?

6/24/11-i met her.i love you so much Katy!
Katycat #8927
hellokatyfornia.tumblr.com
"Everytime you come to a Katy Perry show and you dont bring your cherry chapstick, a kitten dies."

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2014, 07:06:23 PM »
I wish someone official from Katy's tour would tell us about our bundle code...
if this is true, philly tickets arent being sold on ticketmaster so does that mean i cant use my bundle presale code at all?

Offline laurenloveskaty

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2014, 07:42:21 PM »
I wish someone official from Katy's tour would tell us about our bundle code...
me too. so many questions and were just left to find answers ourselves.

6/24/11-i met her.i love you so much Katy!
Katycat #8927
hellokatyfornia.tumblr.com
"Everytime you come to a Katy Perry show and you dont bring your cherry chapstick, a kitten dies."

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2014, 07:52:42 PM »
I tweeted CITI about the 7 am vs 10 am thing a long time ago.. they said they'd get back to me... I don't know what to think since every single source said 10 AM except freaking.. Katy... Perry. And she hasn't deleted that tweet, meaning what?

Still no answer from CITI for a very simple question. And so much is UNKNOWN (PRISM Bundle Presale, VIP Presale, CITI Presale time, M&G availabilty) it's ridiculous. Whoever was in charge of promoting this tour did a truly shitty job. I'm sensing chaos in KP HQ right now.

edit: They just tweeted this: @Kat0314D The info we have is for 10 local time. We are unsure of the discrepancy in what was tweeted. We r in the process of confirming.^CD
So they've been working on it for an hour and still no answer..
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 08:02:32 PM by peterbrabel »

Offline Candy

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2014, 07:58:04 PM »
Yes, this is pretty frustrating. I have a CitiCard and a bundle code, yet have no solid idea which to try first, or even how to access the bundle presale or exactly when. Also wondering if people on the east coast of the US for example (and three hours ahead of the west coast) will be able to buy tickets at 7:00am their time for shows on the west coast. That would put us west coasters at a disadvantage if we wait until 7:00am our time to purchase. I'm just so confused.

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2014, 08:02:59 PM »
 Maybe Katy meant 7 am her/PT time? 10 am ET is the same as 7 am PT.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2014, 08:05:32 PM »
Maybe Katy meant 7 am her/PT time? 10 am ET is the same as 7 am PT.
I wish... but the problem with that logic is...

1) She tweeted 7 AM local time
2) Citi's official sources say 10 AM local time.
According to that, west coast tickets should go on sale at 1 pm EST.

What we can infer is that tickets are not going on sale all at once, but staggered by (this is unclear) either the arena's timezone, or the purchaser's timezone. But what time would that be??! I am seriously SO frustrated right now.

Offline Candy

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2014, 08:11:05 PM »
See, that would make sense. 7:00 am Pacific is 10am Eastern. Maybe Katy is actually giving us the best clue as to how this will actually go down.  :xx:
It would make more sense for all venue sales to go live at the exact same time, right?

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2014, 08:15:01 PM »
See, that would make sense. 7:00 am Pacific is 10am Eastern. Maybe Katy is actually giving us the best clue as to how this will actually go down.  :xx:
It would make more sense for all venue sales to go live at the exact same time, right?

I wouldn't mind whether or not the tickets went on sale all at once or were staggered, but the least they can do is state it clearly...

But instead we get intensely conflicting information directly from the horse's mouth!  :twitch:

If we don't get a definite answer by tonight, I'll just try 7 AM and 10 AM. School can just ...  :lol: