Author Topic: Prismatic Tour Presales  (Read 15725 times)

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2014, 09:40:57 PM »
I can't believe the pre-sale isn't until Thursday. Did they say what website we use it on?
I just read on twitter that the bundle presale is on THURSDAY and not on Tuesday. A KatyCat phoned Bravado and this is what they were told. Also, I'm seeing that there are no m&g. I dunno if that's true tho.

You'll be getting an email from whoever about how to purchase tickets.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline MeganChristine

• Wannabe
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2014, 10:28:16 PM »
Do you think there is a good chance of being able to get RS tickets during the FB pre-sale?

I'm a bundle of nerves  ??? ???

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2014, 12:04:58 AM »
Thank you for the info! :)
I can't believe the pre-sale isn't until Thursday. Did they say what website we use it on?
I just read on twitter that the bundle presale is on THURSDAY and not on Tuesday. A KatyCat phoned Bravado and this is what they were told. Also, I'm seeing that there are no m&g. I dunno if that's true tho.

You'll be getting an email from whoever about how to purchase tickets.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2014, 12:31:34 AM »
Really bummed I don't have a bundle presale code. When I finally got money for one around Christmas they were all sold out.  :'(

I don't have a citi card either, so my only hope is the Facebook presale. I really want reflection section but I'm do nervous about it selling out quickly especially since my venue is a lot smaller than the others. I hate that there's like 5 presales and I don't even know if I'll have access to any of them  :(

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2014, 07:50:43 AM »
Why is that whole presale thing so complicated and confusing? But I guess that every presale has a certain amount of RS tickets etc. So I assume they can't be sold out at the first pre sale already. That doesn#t make sense at all. Does anyone know how the VIP package presale will be done? Cause Citibank confirmed that VIP packages will not be part of their presale but according to ticketmaster the VIP package presale starts on Jan 21 too???That will be so nerveracking :o

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2014, 08:11:48 AM »
Canada's VIP looks like it's thru Live Nation... but they are being tight lipped about it... or some ppl have it wrong. Or they are just doing Canada. BAH! asdfghjkl frustrating LOL

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2014, 09:42:33 AM »
So so so so confusing
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline DaisyDukes

• Purrrfection
  • *Ignite the light, and let it shine*
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2014, 10:40:54 AM »
Last tour I was able to purchase 4 really decent seats (1st level, near the stage) for CDT through the AmEx presale, so I'm kind of bummed that they're not offering that sale. Hopefully the Citi Presale will be the same, but I'm kind of worried about it because the tickets I purchased for One Direction for the Citicard Presale were not very good seats...idk if there will be any correlation, but it's making me nervous  :twitch:

Thanks Candyfornia <3 06/19/11~ Prudential Center, Newark, NJ ~ Met Katy Perry
11/16/11~ California Dreams Tour @ Madison Square Garden
July 5th, 2012~ "starring" alongside Katy Perry in her movie <3

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2014, 05:20:34 PM »
Last tour I was able to purchase 4 really decent seats (1st level, near the stage) for CDT through the AmEx presale, so I'm kind of bummed that they're not offering that sale. Hopefully the Citi Presale will be the same, but I'm kind of worried about it because the tickets I purchased for One Direction for the Citicard Presale were not very good seats...idk if there will be any correlation, but it's making me nervous  :twitch:
Who knows... but it's kinda nice we got the FB pre-sale... probably a life saver for many that dont have access to Citi, Bundle, ect.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2014, 05:23:18 PM »
Completely agree! :)

I just wish all the info would be released before pre-sales even start.
Who knows... but it's kinda nice we got the FB pre-sale... probably a life saver for many that dont have access to Citi, Bundle, ect.

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2014, 06:39:53 PM »
I'll be looking out for the VIP presale, and if that doesn't work, then the FB presale.  Crossing my fingers we get some info on Monday before all of these pre-sales!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2014, 06:53:15 PM »
Do you have a bundle code?
I'll be looking out for the VIP presale, and if that doesn't work, then the FB presale.  Crossing my fingers we get some info on Monday before all of these pre-sales!

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2014, 08:25:07 PM »
THIS PRESALE NEEDS TO BE EMAILED TO US BECAUSE I NEED TO FIGURE OUT IF I HAVE TO MISS SCHOOL A;LJDKFAL;KFD
Prism: let the light in

Offline SandCatz

• Reading Hemingway
  • Chi-town KatyCat!
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2014, 08:31:29 PM »
I had a fan Presale code for Gaga but I couldn't get any tickets for her pit through it. So I ended up buying a VIP package for pit that has early entry with it.
 I hope that's not the case with the PWT Presale. I'd be so bummed. But I really want RS so I'll probably pay whatever I need to for it.
ChicagoKatyCat
Met Katy 8/21/11 ChicagoDreams
LADreams 11/22/11
Daughter danced on stage w/Katy 11/23/11 Give Thanks
LA KP3D Premiere 6/26/12
Milwaukee Obama Rally 11/2/12
ChicagoPWT 8/7/14 & 8/8/14
LAPWT 9/19/14

[/

Offline SandCatz

• Reading Hemingway
  • Chi-town KatyCat!
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2014, 08:32:31 PM »
For CDT, I was able to get four tickets, fifth row, the day they went on sale, at face value. No way will that happen this time around. They're all gonna get snatched up by brokers, I bet. She's so much more popular now.
ChicagoKatyCat
Met Katy 8/21/11 ChicagoDreams
LADreams 11/22/11
Daughter danced on stage w/Katy 11/23/11 Give Thanks
LA KP3D Premiere 6/26/12
Milwaukee Obama Rally 11/2/12
ChicagoPWT 8/7/14 & 8/8/14
LAPWT 9/19/14

[/