Author Topic: Prismatic Tour Presales  (Read 16360 times)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: Prismatic Tour Presales
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2014, 11:59:00 PM »
So we should be getting instructions before the 21st, right?
it seems like for all of us who bought a bundle and got a code, we will be receiving an email with instructions on how to register and stuff for the pre-sale, which will be on Jan 21, same day as citi cc one, keep your eyes peeled!! =D

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline chismism

• Out to Lunch
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2014, 12:04:17 AM »
From other artist's tours, it's my experience that each pre-sale offers different sections of seats. Many that are comparable.

For example, when I saw Kelly Clarkson, a few days after the general release of tickets, the ticketing website said tix were sold out. However they still have a Citi Card presale option, and when entering information, I found groups of seats that were still available but only to Citi Card members.

I'm sure those who purchased the bundles, are dynamite Katy Fans and have the best opportunity for GA/Reflection Section.
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline Broadwaybrian318

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2014, 07:33:30 AM »
Does anyone have an extra presale bundle code they aren't gonna use. If you hAve one please pm me! Thanks

Offline jenniferg07

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 10:19:26 AM »
Of course now I'm wishing I bought the bundle with the code, but at the time I was like ahhh I really want to have the album in my hand as early as possible & was afraid it would be late.   :'(
Saw Katy in Nashville, TN 8/19/11
Met Katy in Louisville, KY 9/10/11 - Best show ever!!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2014, 12:40:22 AM »
I saw Katy's website sent out an email about pre-sale but still no word on the bundle. Any new info?

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2014, 03:25:48 PM »
it seems like for all of us who bought a bundle and got a code, we will be receiving an email with instructions on how to register and stuff for the pre-sale, which will be on Jan 21, same day as citi cc one, keep your eyes peeled!! =D

Do ALL US tour dates go on presale the 21st?
Prism: let the light in

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2014, 03:43:04 PM »
Yes they do for pre-sale.

Do ALL US tour dates go on presale the 21st?

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2014, 04:14:56 PM »
That's so complicated :(

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline DaisyDukes

• Purrrfection
  • *Ignite the light, and let it shine*
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2014, 04:16:31 PM »
Can someone explain this 'bundle' thing? Thank youuu!

Thanks Candyfornia <3 06/19/11~ Prudential Center, Newark, NJ ~ Met Katy Perry
11/16/11~ California Dreams Tour @ Madison Square Garden
July 5th, 2012~ "starring" alongside Katy Perry in her movie <3

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2014, 04:27:50 PM »
If you bought a bundle package on Katy's website, when Prism came out, it came with a pre-sale code. Smackutwice said Katy's people should be emailing us with a link to where our code can be used at.
Can someone explain this 'bundle' thing? Thank youuu!

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2014, 08:12:27 PM »
I just read on twitter that the bundle presale is on THURSDAY and not on Tuesday. A KatyCat phoned Bravado and this is what they were told. Also, I'm seeing that there are no m&g. I dunno if that's true tho.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 08:18:03 PM by katykicksass »
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2014, 08:36:21 PM »
I just read on twitter that the bundle presale is on THURSDAY and not on Tuesday. A KatyCat phoned Bravado and this is what they were told. Also, I'm seeing that there are no m&g. I dunno if that's true tho.

damnit,im afraid all the citi credit card people are going to buy out the RS and/or the VIP packs  :'( ..ugh i hate how ticketmaster always has the credit card pre-sale before anything else,it always seems like a lot of people with those cards buy the VIP packs just so they can re-sell them for way more money  :-\ so not fair for people without those certain cards and for us katy cats :(  im sure thats not katy or her team's fault

for one of the dates im going to..i looked at its page on ticketmaster and under "ticket limits" it said there was a limit for 6 VIP packs.so 1.that leads me to believe that they will be somewhat "cheap" since the limit is 6(usually its 2 when they are really expensive)and 2.im assuming VIP packs will be available for all dates,maybe theyre just waiting for approval from the venues or something…

either way,im sure everything will be ready to go by the time the first pre-sale starts,i know we're all pulling our hair out at the moment,but just keep calm :)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 08:39:16 PM by OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life »

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2014, 08:45:26 PM »
^ I'm pretty sure citi will only have a limited amount of RS tickets.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2014, 08:47:14 PM »

damnit,im afraid all the citi credit card people are going to buy out the RS and/or the VIP packs  :'( ..ugh i hate how ticketmaster always has the credit card pre-sale before anything else,so not fair for people without those certain credit cards :(  im sure thats not katy or her team's fault

for one of the dates im going to..i looked at its page on ticketmaster and under "ticket limits" it said there was a limit for 6 VIP packs.so 1.that leads me to believe that they will be somewhat "cheap" since the limit is 6(usually its 2 when they are really expensive)and 2.im assuming VIP packs will be available for all dates,maybe theyre just waiting for approval from the venues or something…

either way,im sure everything will be ready to go by the time the first pre-sale starts,i know we're all pulling our hair out at the moment,but just keep calm :)
Ticketmaster/Live Nation sucks when it comes to concerts. Always did, always will. Ticket resellers often snatch up most of the good seats during pre sale and resell them for more money on sites like Stub Hub.

Rant over.

^ I'm pretty sure citi will only have a limited amount of RS tickets.
Usually during pre sales for companies like Citi they have a limited amount of tickets to sell. That should include RS as well.

Hopefully it won't be that bad. I was able to get good seats for CDT without pre sale.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 11:38:14 AM by steviep24 »
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2014, 09:13:57 PM »
I can't believe the pre-sale isn't until Thursday. Did they say what website we use it on?