Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 54060 times)

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #1230 on: July 31, 2014, 05:55:19 PM »

Hi all - I'm new, so sorry for any like mistakes or anything! Been a KatyCat for a while but just not that active on the internet until recently.

So I got tickets for Katy in Boston on Saturday (her second show there), and my tickets are for "GA PIT" so I think that means the reflection section. Does anyone else have tickets for TD Garden?? I got my tickets on stubhub so I think they're pretty safe but IDK because TD Garden is weird and could have RS separate from others in the pit. Also I don't have a package so I'm not sure when to get there? Or what entrance to use but I'm sure people at TD Garden can help with that.

I CAN'T WAIT IM SO EXCITED~~~ this is my first time seeing her!!!! She's never been in my hometown the same time I was before!

xoxo candice

In the USACANADA     RS GA Pit its all the same the rest of the floor will have chairs and its seated

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #1231 on: July 31, 2014, 09:34:54 PM »
Hi all - I'm new, so sorry for any like mistakes or anything! Been a KatyCat for a while but just not that active on the internet until recently.

So I got tickets for Katy in Boston on Saturday (her second show there), and my tickets are for "GA PIT" so I think that means the reflection section. Does anyone else have tickets for TD Garden?? I got my tickets on stubhub so I think they're pretty safe but IDK because TD Garden is weird and could have RS separate from others in the pit. Also I don't have a package so I'm not sure when to get there? Or what entrance to use but I'm sure people at TD Garden can help with that.

I CAN'T WAIT IM SO EXCITED~~~ this is my first time seeing her!!!! She's never been in my hometown the same time I was before!

xoxo candice

im going to that show too!! they are the same thing. I got an email saying where the entrance is,  "enter via stair 2 opposite east premium entrance" ask for help when you get there, i'm pretty sure I will be asking, too  ;) doors open at 6:30 if you don't have early entry, which you don't if you didn't buy the package.

Offline candykappers

• Wannabe
  • i AM enough
« Reply #1232 on: August 01, 2014, 08:23:27 AM »

xoxo candice

im going to that show too!! they are the same thing. I got an email saying where the entrance is,  "enter via stair 2 opposite east premium entrance" ask for help when you get there, i'm pretty sure I will be asking, too  ;) doors open at 6:30 if you don't have early entry, which you don't if you didn't buy the package.

thanks so much for the info!! i'm probably going to be confused anyway because TD Garden is pretty huge lol. another question - we don't have to show ID with the tickets right? i'm a bit worried because i got mine off of stubhub so it's a different name...but stubhub has the guarantee, so i'm probably stressed for no reason  :eyes:

also it's cool you're going that night!! i'm actually flying up to see her - i've never seen her before because i split time between boston (college) and DC (work on breaks) and she's always in the opposite city from me!!! so i totally splurged and am flying in to see my katy  :katycat2:

i'll be wearing a bra with sunflowers on my breasts katy-style and a roar-ish leaf skirt if you want to say hi!! i made the costume myself and i'm super excited to wear it...i got inspired by the acoustic part, i wanna be part of "katy's garden"  :flowerpower:
#thisishowwedo

Offline Hanni2010

• Real Fan
« Reply #1233 on: August 01, 2014, 08:33:18 AM »
I got my tickets today. i´m so excited and i cant wait to see her in Hamburg. One Question to the Reflection Section Tickets, how many People fit in the delta?

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #1234 on: August 01, 2014, 11:46:33 AM »

xoxo candice

thanks so much for the info!! i'm probably going to be confused anyway because TD Garden is pretty huge lol. another question - we don't have to show ID with the tickets right? i'm a bit worried because i got mine off of stubhub so it's a different name...but stubhub has the guarantee, so i'm probably stressed for no reason  :eyes:

also it's cool you're going that night!! i'm actually flying up to see her - i've never seen her before because i split time between boston (college) and DC (work on breaks) and she's always in the opposite city from me!!! so i totally splurged and am flying in to see my katy  :katycat2:

i'll be wearing a bra with sunflowers on my breasts katy-style and a roar-ish leaf skirt if you want to say hi!! i made the costume myself and i'm super excited to wear it...i got inspired by the acoustic part, i wanna be part of "katy's garden"  :flowerpower:
the acoustic part is probably the best part of the show IMO. The costumes are beautiful, and I LOVE Katy's hair.

And don't even get me started on her voice during the acoustic leg.

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #1235 on: August 01, 2014, 01:56:14 PM »

xoxo candice

we should be okay, I bought mine from someone else too so they have a different name. I've done this before and they didn't ask but I've never been to the TD Garden. I came from Pennsylvania to see her haha

Offline candykappers

• Wannabe
  • i AM enough
« Reply #1236 on: August 01, 2014, 02:32:10 PM »

xoxo candice

we should be okay, I bought mine from someone else too so they have a different name. I've done this before and they didn't ask but I've never been to the TD Garden. I came from Pennsylvania to see her haha
ok sounds good! the only time I've had that happen (asked for ids) was at a Michael buble concert, and I got tons of "reminder" emails about it. but that was a bit weird I think because I was right up front but they were still seats instead of being GA.
cannot WAIT for tomorrow!!!!!
#thisishowwedo

Offline thefabulousone

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1237 on: August 16, 2014, 10:33:57 AM »
I just bought GA Pit tickets on Ticketmaster for the show tonight. They have GA1 and GA2 available, anyone know the difference?

Offline Kikyo_Cat

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • [ ♥ Katy Cat ♥ ]
« Reply #1238 on: August 16, 2014, 03:14:23 PM »
Just want to say that RS was amazing <3 Except when they blew the confetti into the pit I was cheering and got a mouth full LOL

Add Me On Skype! : KikyoCat

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #1239 on: August 16, 2014, 08:53:23 PM »
Just want to say that RS was amazing <3 Except when they blew the confetti into the pit I was cheering and got a mouth full LOL
ahahahah aw I got it all down my shirt and even in my shoes lol and it got stuck in my flower crown!

Online OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #1240 on: August 17, 2014, 04:31:52 AM »
anyone that had the VIP-RS package...even though you had early entry,what time did you arrive?and did the time you arrive allow you to get a good spot or do you think anyone in early entry could get a good spot?

thanks!

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1241 on: August 21, 2014, 04:13:05 AM »
I wanna do RS again!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #1242 on: August 21, 2014, 04:22:36 AM »
I wanna do RS again!
Buy my spare RS ticket off me!  :lol:
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1243 on: August 21, 2014, 04:26:35 AM »
I wanna do RS again!
Buy my spare RS ticket off me!  :lol:

Hahhaha which show is it for?
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407