Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 41611 times)

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Little Voyeur
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #1170 on: July 15, 2014, 09:09:09 PM »
a lot of the US shows have the stage like that too, where theres two groups of people on the outside, and then that larger group in the back behind the big tip of the stage. my friend had seats that were on the side of the stage like that

Offline waveskat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • this my bella she is a katy cat
« Reply #1171 on: July 16, 2014, 09:34:34 AM »
from what i have seen i was happy with cdt we just want katy not all the jazz i agree with you most of us could careless is she sang in jeans and a t shirt less outfits more songs? Fireworks sure the cannon was the shit spraying the fans fun fun fun

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #1172 on: July 16, 2014, 10:45:05 AM »
Ok so i did the RS VIP with early entry yesterday so heres some info for those who are still curious about it

There were 71 Early entry VIP package sold for the show, I was about 50 in line and i would say 20 people before me went for the tip 10 for the mainstage and the rest along the sides of the catwalk, thats were i was just 2  person away from the tip ( i tougth it was a great spot)

About 10-15 minutes later they opened the doors for GA, no one was running everyone was chill. Even at show time for Katy (9.05pm) i was pleseantly  suprised to see that not many people were in there along the side it was never more than 2-3 rows deep and if you wanted to move  it was easy to move to the front or either side for the people who were not alongside the catwalk it was really easy to do.

No pushing at all except maybe for a couple of seconds when Katy was touching hands with people but it didnt last anymore than that

The had a concessions guy coming to the pit many times during the night selling water, cotton candy and various other stuff, people were about to get out to grab a bite/use bathroom and to comeback with no problems /no pushing/shoving ( katycats are cool like that i guess) :)

Just a great experience all around

Offline Chromokitten

• Wannabe
  • Katy's music inspires me like no other music does.
« Reply #1173 on: July 16, 2014, 01:40:35 PM »
I am so excited! Less than a week away for me! :DDD
Our early entry starts at 4:30 and, since I want to get to the part of the stage where the narrow ends of the catwalks meet, I plan to get there between 2:30-3:30. My friend is making a stippling for Katy and we're going to put it in a letter to give to her, can't wait!! <33 Even if we don't get to meet Katy, this is still going to be so awesome!

First Katy Perry concert/first concert ever for me and my friend, and we get the RS so it's really exciting!  :firework: Plus it was my birthday gift waaaaay back in January since the packages went on sale the day after my birthday. Best present ever.

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Katy's Baby Blues
« Reply #1174 on: July 16, 2014, 02:52:22 PM »
Ok so i did the RS VIP with early entry yesterday so heres some info for those who are still curious about it

There were 71 Early entry VIP package sold for the show, I was about 50 in line and i would say 20 people before me went for the tip 10 for the mainstage and the rest along the sides of the catwalk, thats were i was just 2  person away from the tip ( i tougth it was a great spot)

About 10-15 minutes later they opened the doors for GA, no one was running everyone was chill. Even at show time for Katy (9.05pm) i was pleseantly  suprised to see that not many people were in there along the side it was never more than 2-3 rows deep and if you wanted to move  it was easy to move to the front or either side for the people who were not alongside the catwalk it was really easy to do.

No pushing at all except maybe for a couple of seconds when Katy was touching hands with people but it didnt last anymore than that

The had a concessions guy coming to the pit many times during the night selling water, cotton candy and various other stuff, people were about to get out to grab a bite/use bathroom and to comeback with no problems /no pushing/shoving ( katycats are cool like that i guess) :)

What time did Katy finish? Glad you had fun.  :)
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline Squeeniex27

• Ignites the Light
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #1175 on: July 16, 2014, 03:08:34 PM »

That sounds perfect! Hopefully I have a good experience like that.
Prism: let the light in

Offline SandCatz

• Reading Hemingway
  • Chi-town KatyCat!
« Reply #1176 on: July 16, 2014, 03:19:08 PM »

Thanks for this feedback. It's very helpful.  I'm bringing my daughter to both Chicago shows, and I worry about her safety and comfort.  Good to know that we will have access to beverages, etc.  And it sounds as though it's relatively easy to leave the RS to use the bathroom and then return to your spot or another good spot?
ChicagoKatyCat
Met Katy 8/21/11 ChicagoDreams
LADreams 11/22/11
Daughter danced on stage w/Katy 11/23/11 Give Thanks
LA KP3D Premiere 6/26/12
Milwaukee Obama Rally 11/2/12
ChicagoPWT 8/7/14 & 8/8/14
LAPWT 9/19/14

[/

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #1177 on: July 16, 2014, 05:42:44 PM »
am so excited! Less than a week away for me! :DDD
Our early entry starts at 4:30 and, since I want to get to the part of the stage where the narrow ends of the catwalks meet, I plan to get there between 2:30-3:30

It was a 4.30 for me too but once we were check in we still waited( just at a different spot) and were only let in the venue at 6.00pm regular ticket holders about 10 minutes later.

What time did Katy finish? Glad you had fun. 

Around 11.10pm

Thanks for this feedback. It's very helpful.  I'm bringing my daughter to both Chicago shows, and I worry about her safety and comfort.  Good to know that we will have access to beverages, etc.  And it sounds as though it's relatively easy to leave the RS to use the bathroom and then return to your spot or another good spot?

There were kids 8-10 years old in the pit, it was easy to leave the pit and the people next to you just hold your spot if you left.
Dont know how old your kid  is but made sure shes well rested cause keep in mind that she has to stay on her feet from like 4.30( check in time) to pass 11.00 (end of show)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:44:26 PM by ChrisB »

Offline AilenBones

• Ignites the Light
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #1178 on: July 16, 2014, 06:53:31 PM »

That sounds perfect! Hopefully I have a good experience like that.

You were so lucky! That really sounds perfect. Cannot wait to have the same chance.

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline LOVEagain29

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1179 on: July 16, 2014, 09:29:18 PM »
Hi, to the people that has already went to the US show, is the area outside of the RS still part of GA or is it own place?

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Little Voyeur
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #1180 on: July 16, 2014, 09:36:31 PM »
Hi, to the people that has already went to the US show, is the area outside of the RS still part of GA or is it own place?

it is its own place. even on your ticket, if it says GA, that only means RS. anywhere outside the stage even on the sides are lettered (or maybe numbered) sections.

Offline LOVEagain29

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1181 on: July 16, 2014, 10:00:05 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

I have one more question (anyone can feel free to answer), for floors tickets, are there certain rows and seat you have to be in or the floor is free for all (you can stand anywhere in the row or floor level).

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #1182 on: July 16, 2014, 10:06:47 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

I have one more question (anyone can feel free to answer), for floors tickets, are there certain rows and seat you have to be in or the floor is free for all (you can stand anywhere in the row or floor level).

If you mean where the seats are for the US on the floor, yeah its specific. You get an assigned seat I believe.
because legends never die.

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #1183 on: July 17, 2014, 02:56:40 AM »

Just on the RS VIP did you have to buy EE on top of your ticket? Also did you collect your vip pack then? I am way off for mine Feb 2015 so just want an idea if I have to buy EE as well thanks!
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline GTAmissions1

• Wannabe
« Reply #1184 on: July 17, 2014, 07:14:41 AM »

Just a quick question. How long were you waiting before you were about to check-in? I guess you tried to get there an hour before the "early entry time?"

Hoping to be prepared before coming in.