Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 61346 times)

Offline cindydchilds

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #1125 on: June 25, 2014, 08:35:17 AM »
Hi, everyone!

I went to the DC show last night and it was amazing. A few things...

-The reflection section is the SAME as GA! The only difference with the VIP package is that you get in earlier (we got to go inside early but they didn't let us down to the floor until like 3 minutes before the doors open) to get a "better" spot.
-The reflection section got really crowded! We had just enough room to dance and it was so fun, but if you plan on trying to get a spot touching the stage, it gets tight. 
-There was no age limit for the reflection section, we had a lot of children in ours.
-The best spot to stand if you want to interact with Katy is at the point of the triangle. If you don't get a spot here, I wouldn't really worry about getting a spot along the catwalk since she doesn't really stop on the sides. Many times I had just as good of a view (if not better) standing in the middle of the pit (which was the least crowded place).

Finally, the show was AMAZING! She played for a while.... like over 1.5 hours (almost 2) and I loved EVERY second!

ENJOY!

Offline andkat

• Wannabe
« Reply #1126 on: June 25, 2014, 08:45:03 AM »
Hi, everyone!

-The reflection section is the SAME as GA! The only difference with the VIP package is that you get in earlier (we got to go inside early but they didn't let us down to the floor until like 3 minutes before the doors open) to get a "better" spot.
-The reflection section got really crowded! We had just enough room to dance and it was so fun, but if you plan on trying to get a spot touching the stage, it gets tight. 
-There was no age limit for the reflection section, we had a lot of children in ours.
-The best spot to stand if you want to interact with Katy is at the point of the triangle. If you don't get a spot here, I wouldn't really worry about getting a spot along the catwalk since she doesn't really stop on the sides. Many times I had just as good of a view (if not better) standing in the middle of the pit (which was the least crowded place).

Finally, the show was AMAZING! She played for a while.... like over 1.5 hours (almost 2) and I loved EVERY second!

ENJOY!

About how many people had VIP packages would you say? Any cool goodies in the goodie bag?  :xxx:

Offline KariBearC

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1127 on: June 25, 2014, 10:52:25 AM »
Hi, everyone!

ENJOY!

You're awesome! I was wondering about all of that! Do you have to have a wristband to get into the general admission? I think I read that somewhere but wasn't sure. So glad you enjoyed the show, I'm going Saturday and can't wait  :pinkbow:

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #1128 on: June 25, 2014, 11:55:51 AM »
I'm hoping since she is going to be in my city two nights and I got RS for the second night that it's not too crowded although I don't really plan on roaming around inside

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #1129 on: June 25, 2014, 12:39:01 PM »
Hi, everyone!

ENJOY!
Thank you! Hopefully I can get to the tip fast enough!
Prism: let the light in

Offline Canadianbri

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #1130 on: June 27, 2014, 03:40:11 AM »
Hi, everyone!

ENJOY!

I watched one of the first shows Katy did on Youtube. The whole concert. And it appeared that she literally did the whole last half of the show at the tip /back of the RS. Is that what you noticed? In the video I saw the last half of the show Katy only spent like 2 minutes on the main stage.

Offline bigeye

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1131 on: June 27, 2014, 09:19:21 AM »
Hi, everyone!

ENJOY!

We have VIP RS tickets too!  Was there a special VIP entrance and was there a line for that?  Once they let you in where do they make you wait?  Do you line up somewhere else inside or are you just able to walk around the venue?  I'm just wondering if it will be a mad dash at the 3 minute mark to get a spot at the tip.  Thanks!

Offline nkoch03

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1132 on: June 27, 2014, 09:32:29 AM »
How high is the stage from the floor?  Can someone that is 4 1/2 feet in the front row on the floor able to see easily?

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #1133 on: June 27, 2014, 05:44:04 PM »
How high is the stage from the floor?  Can someone that is 4 1/2 feet in the front row on the floor able to see easily?

The only way to be front row on the floor is to have a front row seat ticket if your seat is in row b-c-d-..... they wont let you stand againt the barricade, at my venue when you have a row A seat they put a bracelet on you so they can make sure theres no intruders from the back rows

Offline ifucanaffordme

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Breathe & Believe <3 #3306 Crimson&Clover
« Reply #1134 on: June 28, 2014, 05:21:40 PM »
How many people do you think have VIP? I wanna get there early for as close as possible to the tip! :) how early should I get there if I don't have VIP? :)

April 7 2009! NYC 1 row!
July 30, 2009 Atlantic City NJ front row! She held my hand :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlgaqkHhcHo
June 19, 2011 I MET Katy! Newark
July 12, 2014 PWT NJ
August 5, 2014 PWT PA

Offline KariBearC

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1135 on: July 01, 2014, 09:13:16 AM »
Hi guys! I went to the Atlanta show on Saturday night. First off the Reflection Section is amazing. It was so cool being in the middle of the stage and so close! You have to get a wristband, and walking in there makes you feel like you are going backstage :) The show was supposed to start at 7:30, and we got into the RS around 7 or shortly after. There weren't many people in there then, just people standing next to the outside touching the stage, the whole middle was pretty much empty. Capital Cities were the only opening act that I knew of, but Ferras played first starting around 7:05 or so. When Katy came on it got a lot more crowded, but never felt overly crowded or pushed. We watched at the front/middle of the stage about 2 people deep in the back, and loved it and was able to see everything, and I got some really amazing pictures when she was up there. It was so amazing and I wanna do it all over again...just wanted to share my experience  :strawberry:

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #1136 on: July 01, 2014, 09:19:08 AM »
How many people do you think have VIP? I wanna get there early for as close as possible to the tip! :) how early should I get there if I don't have VIP? :)

I think the VIP is 5% of the tickets for that section.

Proud Katycat #52620

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #1137 on: July 01, 2014, 09:19:21 AM »
Hi guys! I went to the Atlanta show on Saturday night. First off the Reflection Section is amazing. It was so cool being in the middle of the stage and so close! You have to get a wristband, and walking in there makes you feel like you are going backstage :) The show was supposed to start at 7:30, and we got into the RS around 7 or shortly after. There weren't many people in there then, just people standing next to the outside touching the stage, the whole middle was pretty much empty. Capital Cities were the only opening act that I knew of, but Ferras played first starting around 7:05 or so. When Katy came on it got a lot more crowded, but never felt overly crowded or pushed. We watched at the front/middle of the stage about 2 people deep in the back, and loved it and was able to see everything, and I got some really amazing pictures when she was up there. It was so amazing and I wanna do it all over again...just wanted to share my experience  :strawberry:

thank you!! glad you had such a great time! :)

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #1138 on: July 01, 2014, 09:20:29 AM »

I think the VIP is 5% of the tickets for that section.

yeah that sounds about right.  it can't be too many, otherwise it wouldn't really be VIP  ;)

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #1139 on: July 01, 2014, 11:10:39 AM »
honestly im so glad i got early entrance after seeing how crowded it gets! but my question is... does early entrance fill up quickly?!