Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 51539 times)

Offline cindydchilds

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #1110 on: June 22, 2014, 06:48:41 PM »
Hi, KC! We are going in 2 days to the DC show & have reflection section!

Not sure if this has been discussed, but is it necessary to get there for the "early entry" to get a good spot? We are planning on it, but I was just wondering.Thanks!

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #1111 on: June 23, 2014, 02:51:06 AM »
Rs is huge no need for early entry, you'll get a good spot everywhere!
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline Haynesey

• Wannabe
  • KatyTomcat
« Reply #1112 on: June 23, 2014, 03:26:36 AM »
Hi, KC! We are going in 2 days to the DC show & have reflection section!

Not sure if this has been discussed, but is it necessary to get there for the "early entry" to get a good spot? We are planning on it, but I was just wondering.Thanks!

We were in the RS at the O2 London.

The policy seems to be to not pack it out, so people in there have a good opportunity to wander around and gain vantage points at various places,a really great decision in my opinion  :thumbzup:

That said, people who did arrive early super-glued themselves to the edges and didnt move all night, especially at the tip of the triangle, which is absolutely the best place to stand. If you want that prime spot, then yeah, get there early and tie yourself to the railings  :)

Offline nicoleloveskaty

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1113 on: June 23, 2014, 07:58:35 AM »
i heard there will be 400+ in reflection section? wut even... that's going to be so crowded ffffs.

Yeah about 460 :( but we will still be the closest to her :)

It depends what arena you're in..

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #1114 on: June 23, 2014, 11:28:42 AM »
I received an email saying I had to get to the venue early. I don't even have my ticket. I'm suppose to pick it up at Will Call. I hope nothing goes wrong.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline rapture

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #1115 on: June 23, 2014, 02:51:31 PM »
I received an email saying I had to get to the venue early. I don't even have my ticket. I'm suppose to pick it up at Will Call. I hope nothing goes wrong.
I hope you get it before you start queueing, otherwise you might be screwed like me receiving my Birmingham standing ticket at 18:00 and rejoin the queue in the back.
15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham
10/05/2014 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle: Katy touched my hand
31/05/2014 O2 Arena, London

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #1116 on: June 23, 2014, 07:32:53 PM »
I hope you get it before you start queueing, otherwise you might be screwed like me receiving my Birmingham standing ticket at 18:00 and rejoin the queue in the back.

YIKES! When did you get there?

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #1117 on: June 23, 2014, 07:35:51 PM »
I called Ticketmaster and was able to pick up my ticket somewhere else (and closer). The lady acted like I was suppose to pick up the other tickets there too, but for those... it reads that I could print them. My heart started pounding fast, because I finally got my ticket in my hand and what she said.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline KariBearC

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1118 on: June 24, 2014, 01:28:34 PM »
Hi guys!  :katycat1: I'm new here, so I hope I'm doing everything correctly! I'm going to concert on SATURDAY in Atlanta! Is there a difference between the Reflection Section vs General Admission section, or is the general admission section just called the Reflection Section? I bought my tickets on StubHub, and been a little confused with it all. (my tickets do have VIP marked on them, if that helps for anything)

Also, is it  neccessary to get there super early. I understand that if I would like to be right up close to the stage I need to get there early, but I don't know how early I'll be able to drag my husband there  :pinkbow: I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be locked out of the section or anything.

Thanks kittens!

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #1119 on: June 24, 2014, 02:59:02 PM »
Reflection is a section with the stage around it general standing is outside the stage if you got a vip package early entry might be included not sure depends on which one you got
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline cdparky

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #1120 on: June 24, 2014, 03:12:55 PM »
i heard there will be 400+ in reflection section? wut even... that's going to be so crowded ffffs.

Yeah about 460 :( but we will still be the closest to her :)

It depends what arena you're in..

Everywhere will have health & safety limits, always tightly enforced in standing areas - I would guess it ill be roughly the same at every venue (ie 260ish). I'd strongly doubt those 400+ numbers, I doubt you could even fit 460 in if you tried.
Hello Katy 2009 - Shepherds Bush June 9, Birmingham August 25
California Dreams Tour 2011 - Hammersmith March 17 / 18 / 19, London O2 October 14 / 15
Prismatic Tour 2014 - Birmingham May 13 / 14, London O2 Mar 27 / 28 / 30 / 31, 2015 - Barcelona Feb 16, Amsterdam Mar 9, Berlin Mar 13, Stockholm Mar 22

Offline KariBearC

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1121 on: June 24, 2014, 03:18:44 PM »
Reflection is a section with the stage around it general standing is outside the stage if you got a vip package early entry might be included not sure depends on which one you got

Thanks! I didn't realize there were two different areas. When picking a section for the tickets, I chose inside the triangle, and the fact that my tickets say VIP on them, I'm assuming we are in the Reflection section. I might call the arena and talk to them. Thanks for the help  :xx:

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #1122 on: June 24, 2014, 07:16:17 PM »

Thanks! I didn't realize there were two different areas. When picking a section for the tickets, I chose inside the triangle, and the fact that my tickets say VIP on them, I'm assuming we are in the Reflection section. I might call the arena and talk to them. Thanks for the help  :xx:

the show im going to is in boston and the reflection section tickets I have are labeled general admission (GA) because instead of standing we have floor seats. so they are marked by letters. I looked at your seating chart and your reflection section is also marked GA. so if your tickets say GA then you are reflection section. If you were on the floor seating you would have a number 1 through 9.

Offline Hummingbirdheartbeat87

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #1123 on: June 24, 2014, 07:23:18 PM »

Hey! I'm going to that show. I also have VIP RS tickets. My tickets say GA1 on them, which is the RS. It should say something on your ticket to the likes of "Standing Room Only." The RS is the only GA section for the US. Everything else on the floor is reserved seats.

With the VIP you get early entry. They start check in at 4:30 and close it at 5:15 (just for the early entry). If you don't want come that early, I'm sure that you can still get in when they open the doors to the general public at 6:30. Being that you bought them off StubHub, I'm not quite sure how the VIP works for you. Did you get the email that they sent last week about the early entry? If you plan to do it, I would just check to make sure they have your name for your VIP tickets and not whoever you bought them from.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions let me know. Oh, and I hope to see you there!!!!!!

Hi guys!  :katycat1: I'm new here, so I hope I'm doing everything correctly! I'm going to concert on SATURDAY in Atlanta! Is there a difference between the Reflection Section vs General Admission section, or is the general admission section just called the Reflection Section? I bought my tickets on StubHub, and been a little confused with it all. (my tickets do have VIP marked on them, if that helps for anything)

Also, is it  neccessary to get there super early. I understand that if I would like to be right up close to the stage I need to get there early, but I don't know how early I'll be able to drag my husband there  :pinkbow: I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be locked out of the section or anything.

Thanks kittens!
*~*Bess*~*

"I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning."

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Reading Hemingway
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #1124 on: June 24, 2014, 08:37:36 PM »
My RS tickets for Sydney have 221 and 222 on them, and the RS for that show is still not sold out so at least that's a rough number about the number of people, would like to know how many more tickets there are though until it's sold out (and how many people bought some after me for that matter!) I'd hope there'd be no more than about 250..
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014