Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 51126 times)

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #1080 on: June 11, 2014, 07:39:24 AM »
Got an RS ticket for Munich today  :)  But how are they even still available?
shows in Europe hardly go sold out

There's so many European tickets left :)

Must. Resist. Buying. More. Tickets

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #1081 on: June 11, 2014, 08:54:53 AM »
I didn't know that about tickets on the continent not selling so quickly - it's such a difference to the mad rush in the UK when we tried getting them within the first minutes of opening and Katy already tweeting which arenas were already sold out!!
But I hope they will eventually sell out!! - I did read the thread, just don't want to quote nearly everybody again.

Btw, I found that bags in the RS are really relatively safe. And dehydration is only a problem if you refuse to leave 'your' spot, but you'd just stroll out to the grab water and come back at your leisure.

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline KatysCloud9

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Cause a double rainbow it's hard to find.
« Reply #1082 on: June 11, 2014, 09:54:09 AM »

Probably because they're big arenas? For Monterrey, tickets sold out like one day after the general sale or that same day for the first night, but there are still some for the second night. 14,000 people fit there, I find if kinda small.

Apparently there isn't many katycats over there so it's easier to get tickets, that's what I heard anyways :)

There actually are a lot! Well, not A LOT but there are, there's this club in Monterrey where they always meet and give prizes away and stuff. Monterrey did better than Mexico City tho... Hopefully the second nights sell out on both shows so Katy knows we love her :xx:

♡KatyCat Claudia♡

@KatysCloud9 on twitter
claudiakp14 on instagram

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1083 on: June 11, 2014, 10:45:04 AM »
I'd love to do RS one more time but I've already done it twice I can't afford it again! :lol:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #1084 on: June 12, 2014, 11:08:32 AM »
I really prefer GS than RS. Experienced both twice and IDK, GS was more on fire
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline love_nohemi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No Regrets, Just Love
« Reply #1085 on: June 12, 2014, 12:23:41 PM »
I'm doing RS for one show, but I heard it can be quite confusing on where to look for Katy.
Grand Rapids 08/10/14 PWT
Auburn Hills 08/11/14 RS PWT

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
« Reply #1086 on: June 12, 2014, 12:48:13 PM »
I'm doing RS for one show, but I heard it can be quite confusing on where to look for Katy.
just for the acoustic part. the rest of the show is pretty good.

Offline cdparky

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #1087 on: June 12, 2014, 02:37:10 PM »

I'd suggest go near the main stage for the first half of the show, then move towards the back of the RS just before the start of the acoustic part. It won't be any more than 3 or 4 people deep there. After that probably try to head dead centre if you can as the show is split very evenly between main stage and catwalk end.
Hello Katy 2009 - Shepherds Bush June 9, Birmingham August 25
California Dreams Tour 2011 - Hammersmith March 17 / 18 / 19, London O2 October 14 / 15
Prismatic Tour 2014 - Birmingham May 13 / 14, London O2 Mar 27 / 28 / 30 / 31, 2015 - Barcelona Feb 16, Amsterdam Mar 9, Berlin Mar 13, Stockholm Mar 22

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
« Reply #1088 on: June 12, 2014, 04:53:37 PM »

I'd suggest go near the main stage for the first half of the show, then move towards the back of the RS just before the start of the acoustic part. It won't be any more than 3 or 4 people deep there. After that probably try to head dead centre if you can as the show is split very evenly between main stage and catwalk end.
truth it's exactly what I did the second time in RS

Offline Fily

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #1089 on: June 12, 2014, 04:57:52 PM »
 ??? this post gets me confusing. I was thinking that the best part was towards the main stage, but actually, seeing the video Katy does a big part of the show on the final part of the triangle...can anyone tell if she performs more on the main stage or on the catwalk? because if it's just with the acustic...well probably the main it's better...

23.02.2011 CDT Milan ♥

Twitter: @filh_

Offline cdparky

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #1090 on: June 12, 2014, 05:37:04 PM »
??? this post gets me confusing. I was thinking that the best part was towards the main stage, but actually, seeing the video Katy does a big part of the show on the final part of the triangle...can anyone tell if she performs more on the main stage or on the catwalk? because if it's just with the acustic...well probably the main it's better...

First half is more towards the main stage, acoustic is catwalk end, after that it's about 50/50. The nature of the stage means there is no "perfect" spot, just lots of excellent ones. For my shows next year I'll be aiming main stage first half up to acoustic, then shuffle towards the back for the 2nd half.

Though wherever you stand in the RS is a great spot.
Hello Katy 2009 - Shepherds Bush June 9, Birmingham August 25
California Dreams Tour 2011 - Hammersmith March 17 / 18 / 19, London O2 October 14 / 15
Prismatic Tour 2014 - Birmingham May 13 / 14, London O2 Mar 27 / 28 / 30 / 31, 2015 - Barcelona Feb 16, Amsterdam Mar 9, Berlin Mar 13, Stockholm Mar 22

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Reading Hemingway
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #1091 on: June 13, 2014, 12:36:59 AM »

That's really really helpful, thankyou!! :)
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #1092 on: June 13, 2014, 03:26:01 AM »
im so pumped for RS. im just gonna be so pumped and omg. its so far away!
because legends never die.

Offline rapture

« Reply #1093 on: June 13, 2014, 04:00:47 AM »

Must. Resist. Buying. More. Tickets

The Spanish got me with their clocks running faster and RS sold out before the announced time. It was perfectly timed for the Dutch, German and Belgian ticket sales. Don't mention the 40 euro postage for foreigners. Also not nice to hear Italians complain about their scalpers throwing 100 RS tickets on secundary market just after presales started.

Bought an RS vip package to not have to waste few days of queueing on a Spanish vacation and some merchandise for in my collection. Plane and hostels won't be cheap too.
15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham
10/05/2014 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle: Katy touched my hand
31/05/2014 O2 Arena, London

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1094 on: June 13, 2014, 05:05:32 AM »
I got an eticket for Europe :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.