Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 57969 times)

Offline Broadwaybrian318

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #1050 on: June 05, 2014, 04:35:55 PM »
Where is the best stop to stand in the reflection section?  I have a VIP package so should be in there right away so wanted to know where the best place to stand is.

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #1051 on: June 05, 2014, 05:56:08 PM »
280 people in RS in the UK seems like a high estimate to me - three times I've been, and each time although the space looks so tiny to me I also thought it's really just a few people.

That's what it was at the O2, we asked security. Other arenas were smaller
Oh, I see, I was in general standing there, just had to snatch cheapest ticket for my additional London trip, and I did think the difference between that and RS didn't seem that great anymore. LOL, glad I went to RS in all the smaller places, meeting Josh felt like hanging out in a lounge, it was that relaxed!

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline Mattm42

• Jaw-Dropping
  • Do it all again.
« Reply #1052 on: June 05, 2014, 06:22:48 PM »
Where is the best stop to stand in the reflection section?  I have a VIP package so should be in there right away so wanted to know where the best place to stand is.

Was wondering this too... The tip of the triangle stage seems to get you physically closer to her (she touches peoples hands and stuff) but I feel like you'd stare at her back most of the time or far away from the main stage. Right in front of stage you probably see more, but don't get super close to the stage (looks like there's barricades). I'M TORN!

credit to lazyblazy!
7/2/11, Montreal
7/3/11, Ottawa

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1053 on: June 06, 2014, 12:03:11 AM »
280 people in RS in the UK seems like a high estimate to me - three times I've been, and each time although the space looks so tiny to me I also thought it's really just a few people.

That's what it was at the O2, we asked security. Other arenas were smaller
Oh, I see, I was in general standing there, just had to snatch cheapest ticket for my additional London trip, and I did think the difference between that and RS didn't seem that great anymore. LOL, glad I went to RS in all the smaller places, meeting Josh felt like hanging out in a lounge, it was that relaxed!

I didn't know you were at the O2? :)

Go to the back of RS, nearest to the triangle furthest away from the main stage :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline jonglass002

• Shake the Glitter!
« Reply #1054 on: June 06, 2014, 12:27:21 AM »
Oooh, I am trying to figure out where to stand too. lol. It's so hard deciding. Can't wait though!!! :kittypurry: :kittypurry: :kittypurry:

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #1055 on: June 06, 2014, 01:19:56 AM »

Was wondering this too... The tip of the triangle stage seems to get you physically closer to her (she touches peoples hands and stuff) but I feel like you'd stare at her back most of the time or far away from the main stage. Right in front of stage you probably see more, but don't get super close to the stage (looks like there's barricades). I'M TORN!

Actually the smaller stage is quite small &you get an amazing view from there as everything is most definitely at eye level,

And for viewing her on the main stage RS isnt that big so watching her on main stage is super easy (unless you're really short like me 5'3/4 I could still great just someone taller would see more) 

Defo tip of mini stage is where all action happens
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline Chica

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm not giving up
« Reply #1056 on: June 06, 2014, 04:13:24 AM »
Tip of Mini Stage would mean the top of the whole stage right? So there where you see her directly from the back when she is performing

Offline KatyCat224

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Dublin KatyCat :)
« Reply #1057 on: June 06, 2014, 10:52:41 AM »

I think the best place to stand is at the very back of the Reflection Section. I stood there for the opening night in Belfast and it was amazing! Some people are saying all you see is the back of her but when i was there, the only time she really had her back for a good bit was the acoustic part. I heard she moves around the stage more at that part now though! You are really close to her if you stand at the back of the RS but you are a little bit far from the main stage.. thats the only negative. She held my hand at the back of the RS and she comes over a lot so i recommend standing at the back of RS :)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #1058 on: June 06, 2014, 11:25:04 AM »

I think the best place to stand is at the very back of the Reflection Section. I stood there for the opening night in Belfast and it was amazing! Some people are saying all you see is the back of her but when i was there, the only time she really had her back for a good bit was the acoustic part. I heard she moves around the stage more at that part now though! You are really close to her if you stand at the back of the RS but you are a little bit far from the main stage.. thats the only negative. She held my hand at the back of the RS and she comes over a lot so i recommend standing at the back of RS :)
I'm seriously going to run to the tip of the triangle at my show. Hopefully no one else knows about it!
Prism: let the light in

Offline Fily

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #1059 on: June 06, 2014, 11:51:14 AM »
I am seriously getting depressed if I won't get RS ticket :(
I am from Italy, and although there are been two pre-sales RS tickets were not available, and I have to wait general sale on 9th june... I am pretty sure I won't succeed as Ticketone (italian website for buying the tickets) never works well!!
And I don't have money to buy the VIP Package (which is finished anyway...)  :-\ somebody consoles me!

23.02.2011 CDT Milan ♥

Twitter: @filh_

Offline Prismtiger

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1060 on: June 06, 2014, 12:46:02 PM »
We are really confused besauce we dont know Where to stand to :D but I will think about the tip of standing in the back.but I have one more question. Is there any Space between the front of the reflection section and the Stage? I mean can I touch Katy when Im standing at the front?
 :hithere:

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #1061 on: June 06, 2014, 02:54:18 PM »
We are really confused besauce we dont know Where to stand to :D but I will think about the tip of standing in the back.but I have one more question. Is there any Space between the front of the reflection section and the Stage? I mean can I touch Katy when Im standing at the front?
 :hithere:
At the front of RS the stage is quite high and there is no barrier. I was standing there for the Belfast show & couldn't touch Katy.
If you want to be closer to Katy definitely go to the back of the reflection section! She touches hands and sings with the
crowd here too!  :katycat2:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline nicoleloveskaty

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1062 on: June 06, 2014, 09:26:11 PM »
Got Reflection Section for ATL on June 28th and I can't wait!!!!!! Where should I stand???

Offline K8YCat

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #1063 on: June 09, 2014, 06:32:03 AM »
I'm so excited! Someone said you have to be 16+ I actually like that idea!

Yeah i heard that too! I mean i like it that there will be no little little kids but I don't like it cause some katycats aren't 16 yet and some are my friends... ugh the struggle! SOOOO GLAD im 17 lol

I think it's mainly to protect little kids, cos if u have adults and teenagers jumping and dancing in a pit, and there's like a tiny little 8 year old.... they could get hurt.
OG KatyCat!  <3

Offline Hummingbirdheartbeat87

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #1064 on: June 09, 2014, 06:46:24 AM »
Me too!!!!! We should meet up in there!!! I'll be filming for that show so I'd love to interview you!  Can you believe we are sooooooo close? !?!?!? :rofl:
Got Reflection Section for ATL on June 28th and I can't wait!!!!!! Where should I stand???
*~*Bess*~*

"I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning."