Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 42023 times)

Offline Chica

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm not giving up
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #1005 on: June 04, 2014, 08:20:53 AM »
but i dont get it. there are reflection tickets for sale for the public and the VIP REFLECTION PACK. but in the vip pack we dont get early entry so who says will be in front?  ???

Early Entry is a seperate one, it does not include access to the Reflection Section but to the General Standing in front of the triangle.

yes i understand but some countries have option to buy REFLECTION tickets beside the vip pack

I noticed that too, what I wanted to say: There is normal RS which is just the ticket and then there is RS PACKAGE, you'll get a merchandise item and some hostess things or sth like that so RS ticket plus some bonus. And then there is Early Entry for General Standinding outside the RS

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
« Reply #1006 on: June 04, 2014, 10:31:12 AM »
Okay, I got word from management to clear this up:

"The Golden Circle IS the Reflection Section, and purchasing those tickets do guarantee access to the Reflection Section. We have a few local promoters here who call these special areas Golden Circle regardless, but are working on having them change the terminology to be extra clear.

GA tickets do get you up to the barrier. The only exception is where the floor is separated into two GA sections, in which case the more expensive GA ticket will get you access to the part of the floor where you could potentially get all the way up to the point of the stage.

We are continuing to advise each ticketing site to put up seating maps so that it's even more clear."

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
« Reply #1007 on: June 04, 2014, 10:46:55 AM »
(...) We are continuing to advise each ticketing site to put up seating maps so that it's even more clear."

that's a good thing, cause right now, that's not what they're saying... i hope it will be ok for the general sales !

Offline gembles

• U think you're a Genius!
« Reply #1008 on: June 04, 2014, 10:55:39 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up Ingrid :) appreciate it

Seen Katy at Koko Twice Hello katy tour 3 times CDT tour 13 times  Katy Perry- Priceless

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
« Reply #1009 on: June 04, 2014, 11:04:15 AM »
(...) We are continuing to advise each ticketing site to put up seating maps so that it's even more clear."

that's a good thing, cause right now, that's not what they're saying... i hope it will be ok for the general sales !

I hope so too. But if any questions arrive by the time general sale start, I will ask. I just sent the seating plan of Poland as that was the most confusing one.

Offline Joanne_La

• Wants a Taste Test
  • sippin gin and juice
« Reply #1010 on: June 04, 2014, 11:08:30 AM »
Sounds better now, cuz seriously getting those European tix is so confusing.  Thanks  ;)
"You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine..."

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
« Reply #1011 on: June 04, 2014, 11:16:22 AM »

I hope so too. But if any questions arrive by the time general sale start, I will ask. I just sent the seating plan of Poland as that was the most confusing one.

yeah, Poland is like a free electron in the seating plans world... but the description of the available tickets places them in the Reflection Section + 2 separated General Standing zones category.

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
« Reply #1012 on: June 04, 2014, 11:24:35 AM »

yeah, Poland is like a free electron in the seating plans world... but the description of the available tickets places them in the Reflection Section + 2 separated General Standing zones category.

Yeah I figured as much.

Offline Joanne_La

• Wants a Taste Test
  • sippin gin and juice
« Reply #1013 on: June 04, 2014, 11:31:27 AM »

I'm from Poland and if it comes to concerts it's always like that here. They split GA into two sections, golden circle and normal standing, which I find unfair.    :-\ It should be just as simple as it was in the UK, GS, RS and seated tickets.
"You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine..."

Offline Carmenxox

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #1014 on: June 04, 2014, 11:56:28 AM »
Ooo. Thanks for clarifying Ingie!

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
« Reply #1015 on: June 04, 2014, 12:13:23 PM »

I'm from Poland and if it comes to concerts it's always like that here. They split GA into two sections, golden circle and normal standing, which I find unfair.    :-\ It should be just as simple as it was in the UK, GS, RS and seated tickets.

That's not cool :(

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1016 on: June 04, 2014, 12:35:29 PM »
And I thought the uk was confusing... This is a WHOLE never level!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline love_nohemi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No Regrets, Just Love
« Reply #1017 on: June 04, 2014, 03:02:18 PM »
Why is it that other countries have GS, but US has sections for floor :( assigned seats?

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #1018 on: June 04, 2014, 03:47:48 PM »
Why is it that other countries have GS, but US has sections for floor :( assigned seats?

depends on the venue maybe? i always assume when there are seats on the floor rather than GA, its because they feel like its unsafe for standing. I saw that from the VIP packages and thought it was strange. =S
because legends never die.

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Little Voyeur
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #1019 on: June 04, 2014, 03:57:38 PM »

depends on the venue maybe? i always assume when there are seats on the floor rather than GA, its because they feel like its unsafe for standing. I saw that from the VIP packages and thought it was strange. =S

yeah, I always wondered that, too. Our GA is considered the reflection section and we have seated sections on the floor. but we also have two tiny seated sections along both sides of the stage. so I'm wondering how close those are. Like I wonder where the barriers are for those floor seats.