Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 48966 times)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #990 on: June 03, 2014, 09:12:34 AM »
I did RS twice, I got upgraded from GS the second time, and I enjoyed it so much more the second time. The first time I was crushed to barrier, but this time I kinda just wandered around RS and it was so much more relaxed. It does need some improvements, for example sometimes you can't see loads in RS, but for what Katy was saying they are improving on that. But  you are so close to her its ridiculous!

This makes me so excited. Lol.

It was brilliant!

UHHH. this makes me want to line up. like right now. but i have like 174 days to go.   :'( sooooooooo loooong
When you say you were upgraded, was it the kind of thing where some of the venue people go around giving seat upgrades?

I was upgraded as our m&g was supposed to be before the show but ended up being after, and so I could stay with my friends and have a decent spot Sam put me in RS instead of GS :)
Since the UK tour is over, the Prismatic World Tour team is probably reflecting back on improvements and things like that. I'm happy that you had a better time!
Prism: let the light in

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #991 on: June 03, 2014, 10:27:26 AM »
I did RS twice, I got upgraded from GS the second time, and I enjoyed it so much more the second time. The first time I was crushed to barrier, but this time I kinda just wandered around RS and it was so much more relaxed. It does need some improvements, for example sometimes you can't see loads in RS, but for what Katy was saying they are improving on that. But  you are so close to her its ridiculous!

This makes me so excited. Lol.

It was brilliant!

UHHH. this makes me want to line up. like right now. but i have like 174 days to go.   :'( sooooooooo loooong
When you say you were upgraded, was it the kind of thing where some of the venue people go around giving seat upgrades?

I was upgraded as our m&g was supposed to be before the show but ended up being after, and so I could stay with my friends and have a decent spot Sam put me in RS instead of GS :)
Since the UK tour is over, the Prismatic World Tour team is probably reflecting back on improvements and things like that. I'm happy that you had a better time!
ohh how thoughtful of them!!! :)

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #992 on: June 03, 2014, 11:48:56 AM »
These are the official prices for Barcelona, Spain, the first date of the European leg. There's no "Golden Circle" but there's our lovely Reflection Section:

Grada numerada – 55€ – 65€ – 85€ (Seated)

Pista General – 65€ (GS)

THE REFLECTION Section (inner stage) – 95€

THE REFLECTION Section Package (inner stage) – 195€

PRISMATIC Early Entry – 175€

PRISM HOT Ticket – 175€

Prices don't include taxes
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 11:50:59 AM by mininancy97 »
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #993 on: June 03, 2014, 01:20:28 PM »
Thank you for this  :firework: what is the site called to purchase the tickets?? Xx
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline yeehoo

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • "it's all in my head. it's in my heart, actually."
« Reply #994 on: June 03, 2014, 01:42:57 PM »
This is what the stage/seating area looks like in Norway. I'm guessing it's the same in other European countries as well?
Reflection Section is the white part, aka where RS has always been, and Golden Circle is the yellow part, so GC is cheaper than RS, and theres a barrier between GC and GA.

TINE TINE TINE TINE hiiii

Happiness is a journey ~ not a destination.

Offline Lucie625

• Wannabe
  • luciehollander@free.fr
« Reply #995 on: June 03, 2014, 02:49:35 PM »
that's very very very expensive  :-\

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #996 on: June 03, 2014, 05:00:09 PM »
Amsterdam ticket details:
GC is RS in Amsterdam and general standing is the same as the UK :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline AilenBones

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #997 on: June 03, 2014, 10:25:03 PM »
South American dates (I'm from Argentina) weren't released yet but RS will be my sector for sure!  :hehe:

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline Unstoppable

• Dressing Up
  • She's so soft 0_0
« Reply #998 on: June 04, 2014, 01:33:25 AM »
I was GS for Birmingham and the only really awesome bit from there was the acoustic set.  Even though we got to the barrier we were still quite far away for most of the songs.  Double Rainbow, she did come up to the GS barrier but I don' think she is doing that anymore.  I am going to try to get RS for Lyon (today!) because I want to experience both :)
California Dreams Tour ~ Manchester 31/10/11
#KP3D Premiere ~ London 03/07/12
The Prismatic World Tour ~ Birmingham 13/05/14, Lyon 20/02/15
Thank you Katy.  I'll try my best to let the light in ▽ ♥

@lizzietothet on Twitter and Facebook :hellokaty:

Offline riki23

• Wannabe
« Reply #999 on: June 04, 2014, 04:15:36 AM »
but i dont get it. there are reflection tickets for sale for the public and the VIP REFLECTION PACK. but in the vip pack we dont get early entry so who says will be in front?  ???

Offline Chica

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm not giving up
« Reply #1000 on: June 04, 2014, 04:52:01 AM »
but i dont get it. there are reflection tickets for sale for the public and the VIP REFLECTION PACK. but in the vip pack we dont get early entry so who says will be in front?  ???

Early Entry is a seperate one, it does not include access to the Reflection Section but to the General Standing in front of the triangle.

Offline riki23

• Wannabe
« Reply #1001 on: June 04, 2014, 07:25:17 AM »

Early Entry is a seperate one, it does not include access to the Reflection Section but to the General Standing in front of the triangle.

yes i understand but some countries have option to buy REFLECTION tickets beside the vip pack

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
« Reply #1002 on: June 04, 2014, 07:29:27 AM »
Guys, don't panic :)... It looks like each European country has its own design / description of the zones... i reunited all the designs available so far in this post

http://katyperryforum.com/index.php?topic=16299.msg746855#msg746855

hope it helps a bit...

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
« Reply #1003 on: June 04, 2014, 08:01:10 AM »
I've asked more info about this situation, so hopefully I'll get back on this soon!

Offline beting12

• Purrrfection
  • The truth will set you free
« Reply #1004 on: June 04, 2014, 08:03:04 AM »
RS is literally an amazing experience because Katy interacts with you so much!  But I doubt I will buy it for the Europe leg!

19/03/11 - CDT HMV Hammersmith Apollo, London, 31/03/11 - CDT Bournemouth BIC, 15/10/11 - CDT O2 Arena, London, 9/06/12 - Summertime Ball, Wembley Stadium, London, 3/07/12 - Part Of Me Premiere, Empire Cinema, London, 17/10/13 - The Graham Norton Show, London, 7/12/13 - Jingle Bell Ball - O2 Arena, London, 15/12/13 - The X Factor Final - Wembley Arena, London, PWT 27/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 - O2 Arena, London.

Music can be so powerful. It can transform you, inspire you and heal you.