Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 43762 times)

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #945 on: May 29, 2014, 10:41:03 PM »
Ok, I think I need to get RS tickets. My boyfriend's probably not gonna be keen to have to go to Sydney twice but oh well  :hehe: You've all convinced me, it sounds amazing!!

SYDNEY! :D RS  :thumbzup:

What day? If he doesn't want to I'm happy to hang with you. I don't know any other Sydney KatyCats going  :'( :'(
I'm going on the 21st November for my first show and considering getting RS for a second show in December! What date/s are you going? Would love to meet some Aussie Katycats!!

24th Nov! Damn, so close!

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #946 on: May 29, 2014, 11:28:16 PM »
Ok, I think I need to get RS tickets. My boyfriend's probably not gonna be keen to have to go to Sydney twice but oh well  :hehe: You've all convinced me, it sounds amazing!!

What day? If he doesn't want to I'm happy to hang with you. I don't know any other Sydney KatyCats going  :'( :'(
I'm going on the 21st November for my first show and considering getting RS for a second show in December! What date/s are you going? Would love to meet some Aussie Katycats!!

I'm going 24th too. Lol. I'm going to all, 21, 24, 12th in ga and the other three in rs.
because legends never die.

Offline KatyCatTorzee

« Reply #947 on: May 29, 2014, 11:36:44 PM »

I'm going 24th too. Lol. I'm going to all, 21, 24, 12th in ga and the other three in rs.

Wow! :o you are so lucky! maybe we could a Sydney KatyCat meet up day or something before she gets here, so we all can get to know each other?

Sydney CDT 14.5.11

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #948 on: May 29, 2014, 11:47:39 PM »

Wow! :o you are so lucky! maybe we could a Sydney KatyCat meet up day or something before she gets here, so we all can get to know each other?

Yeah there Is a whole bunch of syd katycats all going to different shows. Do you have twitter?

Offline KatyCatTorzee

« Reply #949 on: May 30, 2014, 01:25:42 AM »
If we could all organize to meet up on one day though, I think it'd be awesome. Even if we don't go to the same shows, would be nice.

EDIT: Found the password to my katy twitter account - same as my KPF name (@KatyCatTorzee) :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 01:40:24 AM by KatyCatTorzee »

Sydney CDT 14.5.11

Offline cassiex

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #950 on: May 30, 2014, 01:52:39 AM »

Woohoo! What date you going?

edit: Actually just checked and there's still RS for 25th Nov so I might go then too :) I'm from Canberra though so I have to travel and get accommodation which is annoying, but so worth it!
I'm travelling from Canberra to Sydney too for the 24th show! Wish some artists would actually come to Canberra sometimes to save on accomodation. :p but at least it makes a holiday of it!

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #951 on: May 30, 2014, 03:01:36 AM »

Woohoo! What date you going?

edit: Actually just checked and there's still RS for 25th Nov so I might go then too :) I'm from Canberra though so I have to travel and get accommodation which is annoying, but so worth it!
I'm travelling from Canberra to Sydney too for the 24th show! Wish some artists would actually come to Canberra sometimes to save on accomodation. :p but at least it makes a holiday of it!

Canberra is too small. Plus, she don't know how to say it :P

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #952 on: May 30, 2014, 04:02:20 AM »
I did RS twice, I got upgraded from GS the second time, and I enjoyed it so much more the second time. The first time I was crushed to barrier, but this time I kinda just wandered around RS and it was so much more relaxed. It does need some improvements, for example sometimes you can't see loads in RS, but for what Katy was saying they are improving on that. But  you are so close to her its ridiculous!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #953 on: May 30, 2014, 05:13:47 AM »
I did RS twice, I got upgraded from GS the second time, and I enjoyed it so much more the second time. The first time I was crushed to barrier, but this time I kinda just wandered around RS and it was so much more relaxed. It does need some improvements, for example sometimes you can't see loads in RS, but for what Katy was saying they are improving on that. But  you are so close to her its ridiculous!

This makes me so excited. Lol.

Offline katycatnz

• Wannabe
« Reply #954 on: May 30, 2014, 05:16:57 AM »
Quick question, can i still get into the RS if I don't buy the expensive Purple RS VIP ticket? Or is there another a normal RS ticket? Thanks.
KATY CAT NZ

May 7 2011- California Dreams Tour AUCKLAND, NZ
December 19 2014- Prismatic World Tour- AUCKLAND, NZ

Also met Katy on 7/5/11 thanks to KPF <3 <3

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #955 on: May 30, 2014, 05:49:22 AM »
Quick question, can i still get into the RS if I don't buy the expensive Purple RS VIP ticket? Or is there another a normal RS ticket? Thanks.

There should be. I think dainty just left it out ATM. Email dainty and ask? Maybe they don't know they left it out.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #956 on: May 30, 2014, 06:31:04 AM »

It was brilliant!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #957 on: May 30, 2014, 07:22:04 AM »

It was brilliant!

UHHH. this makes me want to line up. like right now. but i have like 174 days to go.   :'( sooooooooo loooong

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • just pretend I wrote something clever here
« Reply #958 on: May 30, 2014, 11:21:29 AM »

It was brilliant!

UHHH. this makes me want to line up. like right now. but i have like 174 days to go.   :'( sooooooooo loooong
When you say you were upgraded, was it the kind of thing where some of the venue people go around giving seat upgrades?

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline katycatkelly

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Hello katycats!
« Reply #959 on: May 30, 2014, 12:48:42 PM »
reflection section was amazing, katy was soooo close