Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 43052 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #900 on: May 22, 2014, 11:22:38 AM »
My RS is Tuesday!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline NovaScotiaKatyFan

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #901 on: May 22, 2014, 11:38:31 AM »
Can't wait until my date. I will be in the RS with my cousin who is also a die hard Katy fan. My nerves have been shot since I got the tickets. I think about it everyday. It will be my first time seeing her.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #902 on: May 22, 2014, 11:44:14 AM »
Can't wait until my date. I will be in the RS with my cousin who is also a die hard Katy fan. My nerves have been shot since I got the tickets. I think about it everyday. It will be my first time seeing her.

You'll have an amazing time!!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Dressing Up
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #903 on: May 22, 2014, 01:52:44 PM »

you will have a blast!! so happy for you and that you get to experience it with a fellow katycat.  :katycat1:

Offline Carmenxox

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #904 on: May 22, 2014, 02:53:23 PM »
My RS is Tuesday!

You should swap your RS Tuesday to a GS and your GS to RS Wednesday  :katycat1:

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #905 on: May 22, 2014, 05:30:04 PM »
I have three RS so far, so I think I'm going to mvoe around a bit. I dont think i'll get where i wanna be for my first RS show, so I;ll use my early entry to get it, but still.. i duunoooo
because legends never die.

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #906 on: May 22, 2014, 09:22:43 PM »
In 15 hours it's my LAST RS, and I'm depressed already.
... Naaaah, I'll just fly somewhere else in a few months I guess! Haha!  :frolickingghost:

:) She gave me my guitar back...
She gave me my voice back...

...and I have opened one that leads me to the perfect road :firework:

...what more could I want? :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost:

Offline Canadianbri

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #907 on: May 22, 2014, 09:30:44 PM »
OH MY GOD I went to PWT Liverpool last night and I GOT TO THE TIP OF THE PRISM and it was amaaaaazing. Katy was so so close it was surreal. I cried buckets it was so perfect and she even held my hand during This Moment  :dreamboat:! I'm so so excited for RS again on Saturday and to queue and meet up with fellow KC's but I'm also so sad that it's my last show  :'( Katy no longer sings double rainbow though. I don't want PWT to ever end it's so perfect and I'm PRAYING for a second UK leg.

I hear Katy literally does the whole last half of the show from the back/tip of the stage. Wonder if that is so? Looks like it in the video I saw. And is the tip very far from the main stage? So maybe that is the best place to be? I have a show in Sept, so trying to get all the info. Glad you had a great time. Aloha From Canada.

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #908 on: May 22, 2014, 09:57:33 PM »
OH MY GOD I went to PWT Liverpool last night and I GOT TO THE TIP OF THE PRISM and it was amaaaaazing. Katy was so so close it was surreal. I cried buckets it was so perfect and she even held my hand during This Moment  :dreamboat:! I'm so so excited for RS again on Saturday and to queue and meet up with fellow KC's but I'm also so sad that it's my last show  :'( Katy no longer sings double rainbow though. I don't want PWT to ever end it's so perfect and I'm PRAYING for a second UK leg.

I hear Katy literally does the whole last half of the show from the back/tip of the stage. Wonder if that is so? Looks like it in the video I saw. And is the tip very far from the main stage? So maybe that is the best place to be? I have a show in Sept, so trying to get all the info. Glad you had a great time. Aloha From Canada.
it's a free range enclosure for KatyCats. If it's the same size everywhere in the world you can just walk around in it from one end to the other at all times without ever being far from either end. You never need to be glued to one spot.

:) She gave me my guitar back...
She gave me my voice back...

...and I have opened one that leads me to the perfect road :firework:

...what more could I want? :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost:

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #909 on: May 22, 2014, 10:33:11 PM »
In 15 hours it's my LAST RS, and I'm depressed already.
... Naaaah, I'll just fly somewhere else in a few months I guess! Haha!  :frolickingghost:

im probs gonna be like this. im just like. bye guys im going to another pwt show somewhere in the world ive never beeeen ahha =P
because legends never die.

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #910 on: May 23, 2014, 05:16:40 AM »

The RS is always half empty so there's space to move from the tip of the prism and to the main stage, you can pretty much follow where she's going. I went to the Liverpool show and everyone in RS moved between the main stage and the tip of the prism, at the end of firework everyone in RS was near the main stage! Don't worry about it, you can move around in that section. I stayed at the tip of the Prism though and saw pretty much everything it was amazing. Thank you so much!  :) You'll have a wonderful time I promise.

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline Carmenxox

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #911 on: May 23, 2014, 12:35:03 PM »

The RS is always half empty so there's space to move from the tip of the prism and to the main stage, you can pretty much follow where she's going. I went to the Liverpool show and everyone in RS moved between the main stage and the tip of the prism, at the end of firework everyone in RS was near the main stage! Don't worry about it, you can move around in that section. I stayed at the tip of the Prism though and saw pretty much everything it was amazing. Thank you so much!  :) You'll have a wonderful time I promise.

I like the sound of this! aegoinjhsaepghoisadnoh (...that is me feeling rather excited  :pinkbow:)

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #912 on: May 23, 2014, 05:32:48 PM »

I like the sound of this! aegoinjhsaepghoisadnoh (...that is me feeling rather excited  :pinkbow:)
Yes!! This makes the reflection section that much more excitable!
Prism: let the light in

Offline love_nohemi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No Regrets, Just Love
« Reply #913 on: May 23, 2014, 07:03:59 PM »
I'm gonna be in the RS for Michigan. Just wondering how early should I get there? I also wanna meet other katycats' I would love that! Since I'm going alone :)  :flowerpower:

Offline Katyinspiresleah

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • 31/10/11, 20/5/15 Katy took my letter, 24/5/14.
« Reply #914 on: May 24, 2014, 10:15:06 AM »
KATY TOOK MY LETTER!!!! During unconditionally!!! 'Twas the best day ever